Would steroids work on someone who didn’t lift?

What if someone started taking steroids without lifting? Would they gain any muscle?

Attached: BDA9DF5B-9ACF-4B76-B03B-0A96AFC9DBE6.jpg (1100x512, 70K)

asking for a friend right

Yes, read sticky.

Yeah buy some dbol, 30mg everyday. You'll be huge in 2-3 months

Ain’t that easy mate.

yes, so long as you ate. But that's a stupid way to waste money

there was a study that suggested roiders who didn't lift gained more than natties who did

if you want to make the most it you need to lift as well though

You'll gain more than a natty lifter, but it'll cap if you don't lift.

Yes absolutely , gear is easy mode. You don't even have to lift when you juice and you gain muscle.

Yes. Much in the same way human males end up with more muscle mass than females after puberty despite not doing much physically to get it. Extra testosterone can lead to even more effortless muscle.

some people react better to steroids. i think arnold could have not worked out and look great on his gear

How bad are really steroids for a human health? Im considering start using them,

they are fine if you do your research

If you care enough to ask, don't use them

I have find any kind of info from really bad to not that bad, dont know whats true anymore

You mean i should risk my health for my passion or that im not stupid enough?

no they are not, no matter how careful you are there WILL be consequences

there are consequences of literally everything. It's a matter of dealing with consequences.

Some pharmaceuticals that are prescribed to treat nerve pain also make you prone to double vision. Some prostate pills also stuff your nose up.

The side effects of moderate testosterone use is really quite mild compared to other drugs. You'll have whacked bloods: your LDL will be higher - that can be handled through diet and then other drugs, maybe bile acid sequestrants, maybe statins. You will have excess RBC and will elevate your blood pressure somewhat - donate the excess blood (any TRT doctor would tell you to do this). Long-term, you will encounter enlarged LV, not enough to necessarily cause heart failure, it's just something to keep in mind. You will lose your hair assuredly if you are prone.

Those are consequences that may cause you to live MAYBE 5 years less than you would otherwise.

Perfectly acceptable compromise to die at 80 of some cardiac-related disease but have lived a life where you were able to enjoy your prime, vs living until 85 where you would not have experienced the heights of the testosterone user in terms of physical ability.

Using Anavar for an athletic body. Was a manlet, am now medium manlet with muscle definition.

Yes but I'm pretty sure lifting without steroids > steroids without lifting.

He means if you care enough about your health to ask, then you care too much about your health for using them to be worth it.

Just make sure to cycle off of them properly and your good. If you don't well, I know guys who can't produce testosterone naturally anymore because they didn't do it right

Of course
Same readon you'll grow muscle when you hit puberty even if you don't lift

Anavar doesn’t work by itself

Obviously yes. Even low t boys gain muscle just from trt.

no the same user but to add some random thought to it.

If you're going to take a moderate dose of test, basically trt levels, the most damage that can be caused will most likely be your blood lipids. But the problem that most people think is that roids = liver failure. Diet and proper usage will keep your liver from getting destroyed to all hell. Besides that if someone roids "responsibly" who gives a shit. There's plenty of smokers and alcoholics who are scum of the earth and don't get flack for it compared to some meat head who watches their diet and isn't an asshole but just roids.

I know what study you guys are refering to and just to let you know, glycogen & blood volume =/= muscle mass. The guys who took gear and sat on their ass gained mass for sure, but steroids draw more blood volume and water to the muscle. This is why bodybuilders on steroids have that permanently "pumped" look compared to their natty counterparts.

Why dont you take a look at the average gymrat that uses steroids, notice that they look like shit most of the time. Steroids dont magically turn you into Lee Priest or Franco Columbo. If you take gear and sit on your ass, you wont look any better than Jason Blaha or Jason Genova. Sure, youll gain weight, but you wont look impressive. Still gotta eat right and work out hard.

Yeah there have been studies done where people who take roids and don’t lift make more muscle gain than people who natty lift

yes but you will still look pathetic.

Before doing roids, I would advise you to try everything you possibly can for 3 years. You'd be surprised what you can achieve with a ruthless diet and workoit routine

The problem with steroids is that there is no "going back". Once you stop taking them your roid muscles will slowly vanish and you will never be satisfied with natty lifting
>inb4 some roider says he still has great gain 2 months after his cycle.
Tell us more about how you look 6+ months or a year without steroids

honestly he'd be surprised what he can achieve with a half assed diet, okay training and simply sticking to a regular workout schedule indefinitely.
i know a few people who did roids without lifting and they achieved nothing that 2 years of lifting couldn't have done.

yea it is you dumb fuck. Roids and non lifting created more muscle mass than natural lifting

Do them right and they improve your health