Why does everyone here hate it?

Why does everyone here hate it?

Attached: Margate__FL_photo_3_0.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Dont tell me how to train
I need this more than you

Attached: 1549658794256.jpg (770x593, 60K)

they're meming
nobody that browses Jow Forums is big enough to set off the lunk alarm

Attached: 5077A42F-3BBC-4950-91B2-108AF2A0E29F.png (850x944, 551K)

its a nice place and community of mature people

no egos, no "big boys", no lowbrow bros, just mature people with real world responsibilities trying to better themselves

The barbells are fixed and the heaviest they have is for thot lunges.
But I can't complain about watching my 600 pound life while milling for an hour

they're hypocrites
the preach that they're a judgement free bastion but instead judge everyone and kick people out they judge unworthy

also they frown on heavy lifting

The most judgemental people workout there. Not saying powerlifting gyms are full of saints but they like to help dyels get big at those places.

I'm from the south and 75% of the people working at the PFs here are obese and not just a little. I'm talking 300 400 pounds of roundness.

>planet fatness
>hamplanet fitness

Attached: B89B57E3-2602-4AAC-AF53-AC3630C408CE.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Because it's blatant false advertising that openly takes advantage of people who are unfit and steal their money

Because they have 10000 treadmills and bikes and no barbells, plates, or squat racks. What is there to like?

What kind of gym has doughnut, bagel and pizza days? 1/4 of a single doughnut is pure sugar. The business mentality is this: 90% of new gym members are going to get bored and stop working out, why not milk these dumbfucks?

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1498, 324K)

I don't. I view it as a containment gym for people who don't care about getting into good shape. Real gyms would be a thousand times worse if these people didn't have Planet Fitness to go to.

Attached: planetfitness3.jpg (750x1000, 141K)

Sounds like something a fatfuck would say

Well you are in the south

I've had a planet fitness membership before.

It's ok. Honestly I'd call it more of a club environment then a serious fitness environment. I just used it for cardio and the tanning beds during the winter.

Honestly, if you've got your beginner gains and your goal was picking up girls, i'd say it's an a+ gym. Nobody is 'that' yolked, the ones who are look very obviously chodey/faggy and overly tryhard. Tons of girls running around, kind of the beginner gym that any girl back home from college is going to apply for because it's just so cheap.

But the smith machine? you think you're going to get yoked on a smith machine? Also, the culture is just so anti-bodybuilding its crazy, Again, it's more of a club and semi-social environment then it is a serious lifting environment. Surely you can get in some good dumbell sets, but I'd use it more to bring a couple bros to dick around and try to merge groups with some girls more than anything. Or to just be a little local celebrity of sorts and trickle in conversations with the regulars and add snapchats whenever you can.

Bulking season that'd work out perfect, free gains.

Found the fatty

Literally nothing wrong with this. You fucks would be lying if you said you didn't eat pizza once a month. You can literally get 3 whole pizzas worth of slices, free calories and free bulk

i mean its good if your starting out its cheap open 24hr a day and has free bulk food. every place is different so one place dosent have a free weights others do its hit or miss but over all if your poor its fine

Attached: 1550703013949.jpg (4672x2232, 905K)

It's a gym for people that hate gyms and gym-goers.
I might not be able to 1/2/3/4, but I want to. PF actively tells me I should not want to.

Limited to no barbells. Too many smith machines. Gives members sugar and pizza to keep them fat.

Attached: 299A7563-6C8F-4F99-982B-2A087B544171.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

god what are those boxes of goo on the right for

Its for literal landwhales its even in the name

Ice cream

Ya can't lift heavier than a certain amount, no oly lifts, no deadlifts, and they're business model runs on people buying memberships and not going. But honestly why would Jow Forums even go unless they love fatties or they're beginning which I'd say is an OK place to go for the 1st 6 months of training. Better off heading to a local Y or Mom and Pop gym

The reason is in their slogan. They aren’t a gym and they don’t pretend to be, their demographic is anyone weak and stupid when it comes to fitness. That is by nature opposed to pretty much everything Jow Forums stands for.

Looks like cream cheese, peanut butter and jelly for the bagels

Planet fitness is a great place for skeletons and fattys. Especially for the price

Free food for skeletons to bulk on and plenty of treadmills for fattys to lose weight on

All elseit nitpicking bullshit hating on it because it isn’t
>le epic manly beard guy gym
It’s pathetic

I dislike Planet Fitness in a lot of ways. However I wish I had free pizza in my local gym. The enemy is sugar, not the carbs.