Why aren't we paying top athletes for their jizz to make elite kids? Look at Shohei Ohtani. This guy is 6'4...

Why aren't we paying top athletes for their jizz to make elite kids? Look at Shohei Ohtani. This guy is 6'4, cute as hell, and a super athlete. He's the human ideal. How much do you think women would pay to have his children?

Create a whole generation of these athletic super children.

Attached: shohei-ohtani-1[1].jpg (900x750, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repository_for_Germinal_Choice
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nobel-prize-sperm-bank-was-racist-it-also-helped-change-fertility-industry-180963569/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i could see women doing this if it was socially normal

Yeah probably.

The Chinese are already working hard on Gene editing

Otani will look like a piece of shit next to the Terminators China will breed soon

IQ is more way important than being taller than average

Attached: SentimentalPlumpAmericanalligator-small.gif (500x375, 728K)

OMG you think genetics make people different? Nazi dogma like that is very problematic.

Human differences are caused only by racism. Everyone has equal potential.

Attached: 2F75B1BB523E4DC692CD728F241CDBFB.png (753x960, 29K)

I donated sperm in college. I'm tall, white, was a high level athlete in highschool and scored 1420/1600 on the SATs.

It's good beer money if you're not a total scrub.

Be careful tho- you wouldn't want to be racist :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repository_for_Germinal_Choice

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nobel-prize-sperm-bank-was-racist-it-also-helped-change-fertility-industry-180963569/

what if i told you individuals can have better/worse genes than the next guy, but every race has their share of good and bad genes

I don't see race sweetie

Agreed, fellow progressive liberal!

When a Black couple has a baby it is just as likely to be blonde, blue eyed, and have White skin as a White couples baby.

Genes are EQUALLY distributed across races!

Attached: 1551635391598.jpg (700x734, 231K)

lmao fucking SATlets

I am angry at the Glitch Mob tattoo here. They are good house music.

Well, have fun waking up to a knock on your door one morning or afternoon and finding a fucked up kid there looking for a father or at least an explanation for why they exist.
Here's a hint, their parents might have been dykes and the kid might have been seriously physically and sexually abused.

>implying melanin is inherently bad
>'b-blacks always act like niggers'
>'But why?'
>'because they're BLACK hurr durr'

They get one phone call when they're eighteen.

>And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

wat

Attached: 300x300[1].jpg (300x300, 22K)

Blacks shouldn't be eliminated because of their behavior but because of their looks

Goddammit here I go again

I thought I could escape shohei here

Attached: 1552099358000.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>I thought I could escape shohei here

He's too beautiful. I want him to hold me.

no homo.

LOL
Okay.
You didn't win any kind of fucking game here you retard.
I don't even see how you even see this as you being a winner on any fucking level.

You HAVE to be a sperm bank/semen is worthless please give your useless semen to the growing 30+ year old future catladies class of women shill.
You just have to be.

the root of his abilities is not genetic it is cultural

Because the goal of life is not to create an utopia for future generations but to fuck other people over as hard and often as you can so you can live life in glamour and meaningless decadence.

>the root of his abilities is not genetic it is cultural

Dude is 6'4. That gives him a huge leg up on a lot of other japanese. Average Jap is 5'7. You're gonna tell me a 5'7 dude is gonna be a major league slugger like Shohei? Of course he trains and shit, but his frame gives him a big advantage.

fucking brainlet

Yeah but I’m 6’1” with a 130 IQ, give me $40 I’ll fuck your wife

They already tried setting this one up and it was zogged. It was started to collect sperm from Nobel Prize winners, but then you know, (((they))) would have to admit that IQ is hereditary.

>Implying China isn't already harvesting Sun Yang's sperm

>Having kids isn't winning
It literally is. That's all you have to do, and it's literally the only objective purpose for life that you have. The more you have, and the more likely they are to pass on your genes, the more you win

Win what exactly?

It’s from Harry Potter. Actually that symbol is common af.

Also Glitch Mob hasn’t put out good music in a decade and they’re not house music. Played out old garbage. Saw them on their latest tour and they played the same song twice kek.