How did you reach your goals today? Not necessarily fitness goals...

How did you reach your goals today? Not necessarily fitness goals, how did you get closer to being the man or woman you want to be?

Attached: 1DF0EFA3-4C81-43C1-9D70-B997A9541433.jpg (680x680, 55K)

Worked a little bit. Spoke to my dad about an excellent business we are embarking on. Next year i retire from my shitty job and start my life once and for all. I'm not gonna do any other man's bidding ever again.

ran errands all day, ate good meals, sold off some stuff that's taking up space. A day in the right direction.

Pushed myself harder in the gym today than I usually do, felt good man

t. guy who pays taxes

fuck you nigger

sorry pal, but the price of living in society is freedom
unless you go full apeshit innawoods, you're never really free

yeah youre right. However at least Im gonna be able to do whatever I want with my time as the business is very hands free. Plus its pretty simple and rewarding. The only bad thing was that the investment was very high for me at least (poorfag teacher)

went to open mat for BJJ training today. Each time i go i try to leave with a new nugget of technique or general wisdom that'll make me better. Today I left with a few of those good nuggets. Also got a GREAT cardio workout from it.

that is true, more autonomy can feel very liberating

taxation is theft

Attached: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 112K)

It is. yesterday I had a very bad argument with a friend of mine that got drunk and started defending the big state. Fucker is also a poorfag teacher and he's basically jealous that I'm leaving the fucking grid. I'm cutting the commie out, self improvement is also cutting toxic people from your life without remorse.

BJJ is amazing. I started training since 2010 until 2014 but then i got a disk herniation. it fucked me up real bad but now at least I can deadlift, squat and kick the heavy bag. Lately my back has been almost normal since I started incorporating spinal decompression. But I wanna strengthen it more and become more flexible before I come back.

How do I evade as many taxes as possible?
Asking for a friend

in general, there are two ways to avoid taxes
1. understate income
2. overstate deductions
if you work for someone else, understating income (besides tips, if applicable) is basically impossible
overstating deductions, I leave as an exercise to the reader

Didn't text her back, A-side

I transplanted a couple of my biggest house plants into nice new big pots, with fresh new soil. They've already perked up and are looking much happier. Then I clipped some new clones off of my spider plant and to begin rooting them, and planted some already rooted clones.

Used up the last few bruised bananas I had laying around and baked 2 loaves of banana bread.

Cleaned and organized my kitchen a bit, cooked pork chops and broccoli for supper, got all the dishes done.

All ready for gym tomorrow.

Attached: Haveyouprovidedasingleusefuladvancementtosociety_6cb354e97813aa127d680c95ea4eec5e.jpg (450x600, 35K)

>Hate the taste of liquor and beer
>Stop clubbing every weekend
>Haven't drank in 3 months
>Been skyrocketing my lifts as a result
>Friends stop asking me to hang out
>Realize we only ever hung out to go get way too fucked up and dance
>at work everyone just talks about the thots they chatted up the night prior
>no friends to actually play vidya and sports with
>in an absurd timezone so i can only play online with foreigners
>can't even bond with an online community because that era is over
>stationed overseas away from wife
>live alone in gov. housing
>incredibly lonely
>only person in my unit that doesnt regularly cheat on my spouse
>depression rising
>make plans for heavy bench gymbro day
>went to gym alone 4 hours ago and have been in my bed feeling too down to even go eat since then
>was supposed to go for a hike too, but everyone bailed on both because they're too hungover
>had the evening set up for doubles tennis, but it is st. Patty's day drinks so I assume it's cancelled
>got invited out to a bar for my birthday, pushed myself into going
>only sober person there, cockeyed women crawling literally all over me
>leave and spend my birthday alone
>cant make new friends, because I don't speak Japanese well enough for them to open up to me because they're so guarded a people
>all my old friends are still living in yesterday so the zoning makes it impossible

Only one more year til I go back to america, this is absolutely terrible. At least I'm gathering a massive amount of savings. So to answer the question, I'm one day closer to being where I want to be.

Hang in there fren, you're gonna make it.

>referee 3 soccer games
>ran 12 miles
>biked another 10 to and from the fields

fasted again all day,
no booze
made $100 building a rockwall
cleaned some stuff

My goals are as follows:
>Stop being a misanthropic cunt
>Become someone who positively affects others
>Gain qt3.14 stable preferably older gf who I legitimately enjoy as a person
>Find or create a job (or series of jobs) where I'm free from bosses and subordinates
>(as always) become as athletic as possible, without sacrificing other areas of my life

In service of this, I've created several subgoals
>Become as financially stable as possible for both the stable gf and to reduce my general hatred for everyone (just paid off my student loans, am currently saving for a move)
>Move from my expensive, crowded, predatory city, which I believe is the primary contributor to my hatred of people. I have an apt. lined up in a smaller, cheaper, less crowded city and am moving in three months. Currently busting my ass to get a not-shit car
>Get a dog. I grew up with dogs, I volunteer at an animal shelter, and I hate everything less when I have a dog in my life. This was the primary motivator in the cunt of a job that was paying off my loans. Not to mention its probably a giant + in attracting a not-shit gf

I worked 10 hours today, for a total of 67 hours this week, which means 27 hrs of 1.5x pay. I finished four weeks of this, and have four more weeks to go. I think I'm losing my mind Jow Forums. I sleep enough, I work out, and I work. On Sundays I play Persona games to keep myself motivated to keep improving like the fucking weeb trash I am. Help

Attached: killme.jpg (750x468, 43K)

I moved from strategy consulting to investment banking at Goldman/Evercore/MS/PJT

This is the “business world” equivalent of OHPing like 250

I know you guys don’t care but I’ve worked 80-100 hours a week to get here and so I’m finally here

Attached: 23BF2598-EA18-445F-9C5F-AB70071BF327.gif (480x217, 1.01M)

Proud of you user, Goldman's a big deal. Keeping raking in the big bucks

whats that another multi millionaire investment banker on fit? gee u dont say

wanting to be Jow Forums has led me to wanting to master every aspect of my life.
This hunger is becoming a problem, because I'm not satisfied, I feel parts of my life slipping into mediocrity and I'm accepting it
I feel trapped, haunted even by this ghost of glory just out of my reach

what do anons?

Woke up early.
Ate great,
Work
Gym and hit a PR

Woke up in bed at 3:30am and haven't been back to sleep since. Everything goes well for the day and then come night I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend who is away in Paris for 3 months study. Literally stomach sick knowing she's probably out parrying

recognize that this pursuit of perfection is the goal not perfection itself

Was it worth it user? Not in a monetary or materialist way, but in like a life kind of way?

I'm trying to develop a good intermediate strength program for myself based on the ones I've read about/fucked around with, and would like some advice.

One I've thought about is 1 day heavy upper body lifts, 1 day heavy compound lower body lifts, and 1 day accessories/BW exercises. I was thinking something like this

ADBDCxx

A
Bench 3 x 5-6
Bench 2 x 8-12
Bench 1 x 1
OHP 3x5-6
OHP 2x8-12

B
Squats 3 x 5-6
Squats 2 x 8-12
Squats 1 x 1

DL 3 x 5-6
DL 2 x 8-12
DL 1 x 1

C (circuit x 3)
Push ups 1 x max
Pull ups 1 x max
Dips 1 x max
Chin ups 1 x max
DB Lunges 1 x 8-12
Calve raises 1 x max
BB Curls 1 x 8-12
Tricep DB Press 1 x 8-12

D
Cardio 30 min

Suggestions? Am I retarded?

Attached: stacy&chloe.jpg (1200x1161, 310K)

It's hard as heck not settling and yet hitting those walls and feeling like mediocrity incarnite

>Paris
No way she isn't at least molested

Why do you say that user?

My goals today :
- workout at least 1 hour
- finish at least 2 pages of my thesis
- skype my parents
- meditate for at least 1 hour

if I don't complete these by the end of this day, i'll post my ex gf nudes in this thread

Attached: xhZsp8r.jpg (500x375, 46K)

why would I want to be with a man or a woman when I could just keep working on my fitness and enjoy life as it is?

>can't even bond with an online community because that era is over

I feel this one too. Internet communities used to be so much tighter-knit

If you're doing cardio too you could just cardio on both of those rest days. Just do something low impact like cycling. It won't harm your strength training recovery.

Also you're pretty much hitting your major muscle groups 1 and a half times a week. For back the total weekly volume of back exercises is really low too. You should be doing something where you hit every group twice a week, at least once preferably hard.

> getting stronger now, 10 lbs each below hitting the 1 and 2 in 1/2/3/4 after four months of gym
> just finished a certificate in Python
> for once, I have all As in all my classes, working towards that elusive 3.5 after spring break ends
> getting an internship in politics soon
> my relationship with my father is finally improving
> my security clearance is finally coming in handy with a new part time job I’m about to get
> I’m volunteering in food banks and will do some other volunteer work in the community, especially after watching that horrifying nz video and seeing what shutting yourself out from the greater community can do to your sanity
> turning 24 in a few weeks

Why the hell are the bloomer and go getter images so fucking accurate? It hits home frends.

Attached: 983BEAF9-3BFA-46DC-8682-CAF81729F097.jpg (720x589, 33K)

I haven't done shit yet

Attached: 1541381466716.jpg (960x960, 46K)

25, obese (147kg, down from 156). Ran for the longest stretch I've done in years. While still a short distance, it was double anything I've done recently and I didn't feel like dying afterwards. I want to hit 100kg and then take up a sport. Despite my age, I really want to go into a combat sport like boxing so I can improve my endurance and reflexes. Unlike anything I've done before, I'm completely set on doing what I'm doing, and will continue towards my goal.
I'm so fucking hyped.

sounds good bro. Keep it up

>Theres a girl I work with
>I wanna ask her out but I'm too nervous
>Today she saw me singing the soup song
Think I took a few steps back there captain

>1 hour in the gym
>1 hour run

I'm ready for summer lads

i've recently taken to writing my daily goals down in my planner (anywhere from 5-6). i make 3 related to growing my business, theother 2-3 being personal goals (such as meditate, read a good book for an hour, meal prep, that sort of stuff).

it's been pretty transforming. goals literally don't mean shit unless you write them down and do them.

Did the dishes, dropped my car off for a tire change, and now I'm doing a bit of laundry. Good stuff, maintaining life.
I did hit $10,000 in my house downpayment savings this week, which is 5/5 bredy nice. It's enough to satisfy the 3.5% downpayment for an FAH loan for the type of house I want.

You're missing out, because she's definitely cheating on you

Attached: my girlfriend's husband.jpg (503x355, 28K)

Don't worry, she does the cheating for both of you

OHP 60/132 x4, DL 220/484 x1. All I needed for today was a pr on OHP and matching pr on DL

Attached: IMG_20181117_172049_080.jpg (2340x2340, 805K)

>Work
On a Sunday?

>I leave as an exercise to the reader
Lel

Lol you better learn quick boot, cause her shit is getting hollowed open while your sending her cutesie texts to her. And life goes on faster without you when you’re deployed. Women are fickle.
She’s gonna reach that limit where shes had enough and she’ll find someone to satisfy her regardless of your presence.

But what do i know

> be stationed in a certain place in California where everyone there is in an awkward twilight zone between basic training and ait
> everyone gets married
> decent looking dudes get married to super plain janes and vice versa
> several bros marry gay
> all for those sweet Cali BAHbux
> the divorces stack up once we all leave wonderland
> some guys actually became attached to their fake wives, get totally devastated after they leave with no shits given
> many drink like fish to compensate
> others have a pack of kids, as the enlisted tend to do
> very few make it out together
> one of my buddies fell in love with the daughter of the installation commander, a colonel; he’s amazingly still with her in a tight marriage

Such is life

update :
>- workout at least 1 hour
done
>- finish at least 2 pages of my thesis
1 page to go
>- skype my parents
done
>- meditate for at least 1 hour
not yet

Attached: 22049876_128750774537405_81719864162620295_n.jpg (529x542, 47K)

Yokota?

bumping so you keep your promise

Or forward homie depends really