Girl hits on you while her boyfriend watches

>Girl hits on you while her boyfriend watches
>They were previously arguing

Would would Jow Forums do? do you pursue?

Attached: you.png (600x750, 87K)

Guys who have gfs/wife's are clearly mentally weak/unstable so I'd stay clear until you can maybe tell her to meet up for a quick fuck

I backed off, didn't want to cause a scene and felt uncomfortable.

>Telling me "how long do i have to wait for you after work
>Standing really close by me, every time she walks off she touches my arms and rubs them
>Cant look at me in the eyes and plays with her hair and clothes

Could of got a root easily , i reckon. But went with my gut feeling and didn't pursue.

nope that's got head problems written all over it. Women who argue with their boyfriends in public are intentionally gaslighting them since bystanders always side with them. Don't ever get involved with people like that they will do it to you too the second you dont do what they want.

>pursuing a girl that's obviously trying to swing branches

Attached: ishygddt jessie.jpg (500x533, 23K)

Like to bang? Sure if you don’t mind you might have to fight a dude, make him look like a bitch (which he still will if he realizes his girls a thot and lets her go with you), or accumulate a bunch of shit messages from their various acquaintences on social media. The type of person you’re referring to is typically really vapid and is more emotionally satisfied by the attention and praise of others than through self satisfaction and a clear conscious.

Seemed like she wanted cock, see She hinted a few things, like how long do i have to wait until you finish etc.. She wanted me to pursue and ask for a number or meet up which i felt strongly. Went with gut feeling and didn't.

As for a fight, her boyfriend was tall but thin, i roll with such guys, and woul'd be able to pull a Koshi Guruma and lay his head into the concrete. I'm not an aggressive person or want to fight outside of the mat though.

Walk away. I'm not getting sucked into their bullshit.

You don't know what gaslighting is

type of situation where either she's just an attention whore trying to piss her bf or or an actual whore, and either scenario has a good chance of you getting knocked out from behind

some guys are going through some heavy shit tests and don't realize it, and will let a lot happen right in front of their face

but just remember when you cross the line, there's no telling what might happen (you might get stabbed)

>banging the guy's head against concrete over a completely worthless bitch whose main objective is to publicly humiliate her boyfriend by rubbing her pussy against a random dude on the street

yeah, u'd be such a badass

I said it'd be easy, but next time read the entire sentence you absolute ass wipe. 5 years of Judo, it's literally incredibly easy to throw practically every single person, regardless of size or weight if they have never trained in Judo.

I've never once used my boxing at work (I work as a bouncer), always Judo.

>beat her bf up for being such a disgusting beta pussy
>beat her up for being such a whore
>walk away

it's making people think they're crazy. There's a lot of ways to do it. It's more a style of manipulation than an exact method. If you're using staging to make people think they're in the wrong or crazy its gaslighting.

and there he is >still< trying to show off his absolute martial prowess on an anonymous image board

what a badass

she doesn't want your dick she wants a button to push. You're just in the right place at the right time.

what are you upset about
the fact that op could have fucked your bitch
or the fact that he would knock your head into the ground?

probably the best answer.
You get two wins and they have a shared trauma to bond over. Who said strength can't solve everything?

how many levels of samefagging are you on, my dude?

>the samefag technique

im just someone that thinks youre a gigantic beta bitch who's balls haven't dropped
you literally got offended because op mentioned he could have beat you up and took your girl

kys dyel

enough to accuse myself of samefagging, apparently.

>girl flirting with you to make her boyfriend jealous
Pretty common tactic. He should ditch her ass, it's not on you to turn down easy pussy, but all the same I prefer to side with the guy and very publicly turn the cunt down.

Probably wouldn't go anywhere, anyway. Like I said, it's normally just to get a reaction out of the boyfriend.

I doubt it, but could be true. Before she approached me she was staring at me the entire night, looking at me in the eyes. I usually pursue, even as a bouncer I'll fuck a 18 year old. If she's keen, I'm down so i don't give a single shit.

Though, I've never fucked a girl who's just had an argument with her boyfriend (At least i think it was). Could have been an ex and he wanted to get together?

Attached: 03aecb815db921ef598b6664490f7b72.jpg (474x592, 73K)

have sex