I workout 5-6 daysm a week but was thinking of doing yoga. When's the best time to do that?

I workout 5-6 daysm a week but was thinking of doing yoga. When's the best time to do that?

Attached: tumblr_nkdqy02Oj41t90yqgo3_500.gif (440x237, 1.91M)

imagine if the girl in grey farted right in the other girls face haha

Haha what do you think it would smell like haha just for laughs tell me haha

>go to yoga place
>check what time most of the qt girls are there
>????
>PROFIT!

it'd definitely be really smelly haha. i'm imagining the stench would pervade the entire room and she'd look back with an embarrassed look on her face. then her friend in red would spank her while smiling coyly haha. then she'd grab an ass cheek in each hand and shove her nose right in there and inhale deeply haha

can you imagine if she pinned you down and made you smell her sweaty feet hahaha, then BRAAAAAP right in your face lmao

haha yeah that'd be so funny. and then after she brapped in your face she'd grab you by your hair and rub your face up and down against her asshole, over and over until you can barely breathe haha. that'd be so weird! haha

Her backs gonna fuck up doing them like that

Attached: 1535549276963.webm (600x338, 97K)

I AM ERECTION

Attached: C53ABCEE-4A96-48F3-94D5-B3AC7EF00D85.gif (498x357, 2.26M)

lol yeah haha. wouldn't it be super funny if she dilated her entire anus with her bare hands, ripping her leggings open, and completely engulfing your head inside of her sweaty expanded butt hole while the stench surrounds every pore of your face and compromises your entire respiratory system as you become one with the BRAP? hahaha like, hello! haha am I right? so funny lol

Attached: snifffffff.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

g-guys this doesn't a-answer my question

Oh I think it does

Funny thing is in the actual video she does shove her nose inbetween her ass cheeks and "inhale deeply" .. you should watch it

wow she's really working those rotator cuffs

based haha poster

Yoga it's just meme stretching so do it on rest day or after workout.
Also OP's pic made me cringe, that's not how to use ab roller.

i take a class on sundays. my off day.

Attached: SNIFF.jpg (1500x1091, 124K)

Just do it in your own house using tutorials.
Warrior pose is always a good choice for men.

Her form made me cringe.

Haha would be so funny if you posted the video haha.

Attached: 1541558411986.png (1066x600, 435K)

Attached: 89011f7f96c5fc203b0f93012a4a7e2b.jpg (1280x1707, 330K)

Men ruin everything

When you wake up

haha it would still be funny if you posted it imagine if he actually do it haha