Just watched the latest debate between VG and fruity frank. That was... hard to watch...

youtu.be/Fu8ktHta1yE

just watched the latest debate between VG and fruity frank. That was... hard to watch. It was bad enough the first time when frank looked like he was going to cry, but this time... brutal when VG is having to hold franks hand and walk him through understanding a reference that he thought was supporting his position but was in fact (and obviously) the exact opposite.

stop fucking agreeing to debates with VG ffs, every time one of you "I read a few blogs, im an expert now, buy my ebook" retards think you've got it in your back pocket you end up looking either stupid or crazy. This is the best advice you will ever get: just keep doing your thing so you can NEETcel for life, and DONT respond to any form of contact from VG or his tranny wife, just pretend you didn't see it.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ernaehrungs-umschau.de/fileadmin/Ernaehrungs-Umschau/pdfs/pdf_2016/04_16/EU04_2016_Special_DGE_eng_final.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Sources
youtube.com/watch?v=RI5P_Pmc9lw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't eat carbs.
There's nothing in fruits or veggies that anyone needs

I saw a few videos of his where he talks about stomping babies and shit.. seriously what is wrong with that guy. How does he still have a voice

>he talks about stomping babies and shit
i feel exactly the same way when i hear baby crying so i understand him

How does he keep getting away with this? An omnivore diet is clearly superior, yet richard always wins in these discussions. How can no one win when everyone knows a omnivore diet is better than vegan? Why does richard always mop the floor in debates

VG is just an excellent debater. He twists debates and studies to fit his thoughts and videos to attract normies who don't understand them, and it's actually working.

I don't understand how no one can beat him in a debate that omnivore is better than vegan diet. It just seems like a really easy debate to make, but since VG is so good at debating, most people would lose and then "haha VG won again go veganism!"... I dont understand how no one won against VG yet. He keeps dominating debates.

>Gee i wonder how he keeps winning these debates

I mean his stance was always joking about wanting to stomp babies is much less of a problem than actually mass torturing and murdering animals and enabling health problems for humans for essentially fun. So his ethics may not line up with yours. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have a voice.

I don't think he's right in that veganism is a superior diet both nutritionally and morally. I mean VG admits himself he injects B12 into his glutes as a supplement. A diet that needs supplements is inherently nutritionally inferior to a diet that does not need supplements.

>That intro
Jesus christ Frank gets cringier everyday

>killing animals is worse than killing humans

More than 30% of americans have vitamin b deficiencies and less than 5% of americans are vegans. Not all vegans are b deficient and a large percent of meat eaters are. Most vegan alternatives are packed with b vitamins also like milk alternatives and nutritional yeast
Mic the Vegan and Cory Mccarthy have better studies and statistics in their videos, VG just confronts and debates.

I now of omnivores who had to inject b12 too, some people just don't absorb It as good, most vegans i know don't inject anything tho, they just make sure they eat b12 fortified food

>joking is worse than actually torturing and killing
you're genuinely retarded

But you don't need to supplement on an omnivore diet at all. Just because some omnivores eat unhealthy doesn't mean all omnivores eat unhealthy. The fact is vegan supplementation of B12 is NECESSARY which makes it an objectively nutritionally inferior diet because it needs supplementation to be complete.

Where do you get your morals from that the killing of animals for food is wrong?

Meat is b12 reinforced too, milk is vitamin D reinforced, if your standard for a diet to be healthy is not having any reinforced foods, omnivore doesn't qualify either

Where do you get your morals from that joking is wrong

Animal products inherently have B12. Of course some poorly raised animals are fed supplements, but this is not necessary at all. Do you think our only source of B12 in the entire planet is supplements?

Milk also can naturally contain vitamin D..

Joking isn't wrong?

>But you don't need to supplement on an omnivore diet at all.

Define "need". Most americans are B deficient (yes, a lot of people in spite of consuming large amounts of meat, are B12 deficient, go figure) D deficient and C deficient despite having omnivore diets. They should probably supplement. Pretty clearly this is not a case of vegans "needing" to supplement as much as it is the case that when you start taking an active interest in your health you find out all sorts of "problems" you didnt even know you had.

Many individuals for example, are moderately lactose intolerant, but think its normal to risk giving their underwear a coat of brown paint when they try to sneak a fart out, or that its normal to have minor bloating or other discomfort throughout the day, so they continue consuming large amounts of dairy products being unaware of the relationship.

I'm not a vegan and I dont think I will ever commit to being one, but the data and wealth of literature supporting vegan diets is very robust.... nobody ever seems to consider, from the outset, that the reason VG keeps winning debates is not because hes actually really good at debating and trapping people like some second coming of ben shapiro, but simply because he is actually correct and the broadest body of scientific evidence is why he is correct.

To my displeasure, it is becoming increasingly hard to deny that a plant based, low fat vegan diet is probably the best diet for human health outcomes. Morally? I wont get into that can of worms but I think anyone who isnt just being childishly contrarian to own the progs etc would agree that modern mass production farming practices are not inhumane, but produce sick animals and are one of the leading causes of environmental destruction as a result of increased agriculture need (one of the things anti-vegan arguments often embarrass themselves with.. the increased need for crops isnt to feed vegans lol, its to feed livestock)

>Meat is b12 reinforced too, milk is vitamin D reinforced

Yeah, so the argument follows that it means our ancestors had to eat MORE meat to survive, making us less like vegans you faggot

this guy looks like a creep, to be h

Need, as in without the supplement/vitamin it will cause disease in the form of it's nutritional deficiency. My point is with a healthy omnivore diet, not a SAD diet, you do not need to supplement at all (need as in no diseases caused by deficiency will set in) in your entire lifespan. Vegans DO not to supplement, so I see this as a clear truth that veganism is a nutritionally inferior diet.

American literature does state that a vegan, low fat, low cholesterol diet is best, but when you go to other countries you see opposing views. For example the nutrition dietary guidelines for Germany says that children, young adult, elderly, and pregnant women should not be vegan due to the deficiencies it causes in vitamins.

(ernaehrungs-umschau.de/fileadmin/Ernaehrungs-Umschau/pdfs/pdf_2016/04_16/EU04_2016_Special_DGE_eng_final.pdf)

your ancestors got B12 primarily from fungi, bacteria exposure from dirt and feces, and drinking stream water. Lol.

Seriously, are you really so stupid as to believe that your hunterer gatherer ancestors, living the frozen wastes of the caucasus, had MORE access to meat than YOU do?

Relative to now they had much less access to edible plants

Bacteria is converted into B12 in ruminant digestive systems. Humans cannot convert bacteria to B12 at any reasonable rate to be sufficient. The reason why B12 was found in the soil, and dirt, and water, is because animals defecated, and urinated (urine + faeces) into these substances. And urine and faeces is an animal product.

>hard to watch
It's YT drama, why do you even watch that crap. YT is nothing more than homemade reality TV now.

hilarious. Tristan is supposed be acting as the "neutral moderator" and frank is dumb enough here to show him actively coaching frank.

Attached: lolmanlet.png (820x490, 289K)

I'd reccomend you read about b12 and where It comes from

"B12 is only produced in nature by certain bacteria, and archaea.[17][18][19] It is synthesized by some bacteria in the gut flora in humans and other animals, but humans cannot absorb this as it is made in the colon, downstream from the small intestine, where the absorption of most nutrients occurs.[20] Ruminants, such as cows and sheep, absorb B12 produced by bacteria in their guts.[20] For gut bacteria of ruminants to produce B12 the animal must consume sufficient amounts of cobalt.[21] These grazing animals acquire the bacteria that produce vitamin B12, and the vitamin itself."

"Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk"

"Food sources with a high concentration of vitamin B12—50 to 99 µg B12 per 100 grams of food[26]—include clams; liver and other organ meats from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey; mackerel; and crab meat."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Sources

Maybe you should read into B12 and not just listen to your vegan biased youtube videos?

oh no no no no no no no no no no no no carni bois
Richie literally agreed to every single ridiculous demand Frankie had and that slick wop motherfucker still managed to crash and burn while cheating lmao!
seriously how can u look at this dude and take him seriously, id be worried that hed stab me in back if I saw this creppy fucker in IRL

Attached: 43572280_318486245629377_7923690219843354624_n.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

I don't understand how Frank has any kind of following.
he says big words he doesn't understand and thinks he's smart because he reads wikipedia.
he's like a physical manifestation of a reddit carnivore page.

I don't have 2 hours, can someone give me a highlight reel? Thx

Attached: 1550286840878.webm (400x400, 421K)

Frank makes an extremely cringe wrestling announcer introduction.
Frank talks in circles and whines while VG asks him to provide any evidence of his claims.
Primal posts a couple arguments/points from the carnivore perspective against VG, as well as attempting to coach Frank through text chat.
nothing was accomplished.
Frank continues to look like the fake entitled crybaby he is, VG continues to look like the Vegan debate god he is.

post picture of your body

imagine losing a debate to guy who gets his talking points from "doctors" like this
imaging looking like the ultimate twink and people at the gay clubs still think you are a creep

Attached: 1550346507742.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

They both look like late-stage rigor mortis and are literal brainlets. Daily reminder that both fads are retarded, just eat meat, vegetables and some fruit and you'll be fine.

these debates are just to show how stupid the meat based side is.
veganism has already won, retards are just too slow to realize.

>these debates are just to show how stupid the meat based side is.
Yeah, except when someone with credentials challenges vg. I was extremely disappointed when Richard pussied out of debating Bart Kay, especially considering Bart proceeded to get BTFO by a random a week or so later.

>I saw a few videos of his where he talks about stomping babies and shit
I saw Anthony Hopkins dressed as Hitler, therefore he endorses Hitler. You should understand the difference between reality and a character.
Fortnite isn't real either.

Then debate him. He will debate anyone that tweets him. Do it, faggot.

>was extremely disappointed when Richard pussied out of debating Bart Kay, especially considering Bart proceeded to get BTFO by a random a week or so later.

So nothing of value was lost by VG not debating him. Also what you describe isnt what happened. VG has videos of the email exchanges that show bart trying to manipulate and having a very weird set of demands before they could debate. I dont see any reason to believe it wouldve ended any different to bart having an autistic explosion and ragequitting like he did with rando doctor mcgee.

Have you considered that hes simply right? The evidence that an omnivore diet is superior for human health is becoming extremely thin on the ground. I dont take any pleasure in saying that, since most of the foods i love are animal products and many of them high-fat.

People, especially in this community and places retarddit keep sticking their head in the sand, but the most robust body of evidence in the scientific literature is pretty adamant that a low-fat (

>An omnivore diet is clearly superior,

If you mean a pescetarian diet, then sure

It was a low-energy debate OP, no big deal. frankie redeemed himself with an epic roast of the newly exposed fraud vegan "Rawvana" (2.5 Million youtube subscribers)

Caught eating fish, meanwhile she preaches 'healthy' vegan fuckery to her fans.

Veganism is done.

Attached: Vegan Rawvana Eats Fish.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>To my displeasure, it is becoming increasingly hard to deny that a plant based, low fat vegan diet is probably the best diet for human health outcomes.

This is just complete retardation. IRL real vegans, real actual famous vegans and the list is long, are dumping this "healthiest diet known to man" one after another?

Why? Why would one even ever quit after discovering this amazing healthy diet lol??

Attached: Vegan Rawvana Enjoys fish.jpg (818x598, 67K)

>Vegans: Post scientific, peer reviewed evidence
>Anti-Vegans: Post youtube videos and "epic roasts" like juvenile idiots

>(((((((((((((((((scientific peer reviewed evidence)))))))))))))

Why are you touting that 'evidence' here? Why don't you show that bulletproof 'evidence' to Rawvana? Tim Shieff? Vegetable Police? Bobbie's Perspective? Moon and Rock?

Last two people who still believe that 'evidence' appears to be Raw Runner and Arnold Kaufmann, bless their hearts, You I assume to be a paid-off shill like Rawvana, eating meat, while shilling veganism for the shekels.

Attached: Veganism is Being Healthy.jpg (1300x1800, 1.15M)

I don't give a shit about your stupid schizophrenic youtuber bollocks

I'm beginning to think that you are a vegan-false flagger

Its all the cholesterol clogging up the arterial network that supplies their brains, they can help being low IQ

Allot of those people are raw vegans or have other eating disorders that coincide with their veganism

>show picture of anorexic people
>claims the problem is with the foods that they actually eat
God meatheads are retarded, and desperate

Ok this is hilarious

Yeah I'm a vegan bro, just copy and paste my posts everywhere to 'help' the vegan movement and I won't have to bother.

Basically if you would just post some of my "pro-vegan" memes around I wouldn't have to bother, thanks for helping out the vegan cause for me!

Attached: tfw vegan.jpg (1280x800, 262K)

The problem is, anorexia and veganism has too much of an overlap, to the point where it appears to be the same thing. FREELEE for example lol.

780,000 Youtube subscribers, who DON'T think she is anorexic?

VG is just better at debating. He could win a debate with any vegan for the carnivore side if he wanted to. It doesn't mean veganism is healthy. (Bobby's Perspective said exactly this as well)

Attached: Ragequeen of the Vegan Nutjobs.png (1280x800, 306K)

>VG is just better at debating. He could win a debate with any vegan for the carnivore side if he wanted to.

COPE

I'm a VG fan, on everything but his retarded diet he's extremely redpilled and funny. I expect him to come over to my side like Vegetable Police, Kasumi Kris, Bobby's Perspective etc etc have come before.

VG is just a future ex vegan hiding his meat consumption, for now. (except his retarded pro-sufferage vid that was fucked up)

What about actual anorexics like Eugenia Cooney?
Is she vegan also?

Look at the average stacy tier beauty vlogger their all dangerously thin and have millions of followers, you just have to look at run-way models to see this problem isnt dietary. But, nice try meatard.

as far as i know, she doesn't preach veganism at all, and her case is much more severe and dangerous than even the skinniest vegans.

Many many vegan youtubers have videos up like "my journey from eating disorders to veganism" are you suggesting no overlap between eating disorders and veganism?

(pic related looks really bad, but she's nowhere near a Eugenia C. level)

Attached: 0009ef3b.jpg (605x500, 98K)

Eugenia Cooney has 'millions of subscribers' so I don't understand your comment, or the one above yours really.

Look at those people, all of them, look them in the face. They're all fucking fruitcakes, nutcases and weird screwballs that probably spend too much time minmaxing in some fucking role playing video game.
Just fucking eat good food, god damn it. Everybody is so confused and up their own ass they don't even know how to eat anymore.

>every book says how to die
>Hebrew says how not to die
Hmmmmm...

>he twists
cry some more cocksucker
he might be a mutt mentally ill shithead but he is definitely more informed than all the retards he debates lmao

People here keep saying VG is a 'beter debater' but if youve already agreed to a format where one person gets 10 minutes then the other person then constantly interupting is basicaly giving up the actual debate
it's so obvious too that he only does that because its his normal strategy of annoying the opponent with pointless garbage until they forget what theyre supposed to be arguing for
Frankie-boy won by default

Attached: 1552625780508.png (640x640, 585K)

not to mention this franky faggot got a moderator who was on his side from the start lmao, and still looked like an idiot

I saw the whole debate. Richard didn't spend the whole thing interrupting and Frank in a couple of times said he got confused by his own arguments during the debate. He even admited at the end that he could had done it better

I'm not saying Richard is always right but Frank is a dumbass and it felt like even Tristan was cringing at his stupidity

Daily reminder that 96% of nutrition studies are false and 87% of vegans quit their diet eventually.

Also eternal reminder that nature never selected humans for longevity because early humans were too busy raping, killing and enslaving eachother inbetween starving and dying from volcano eruptions, disease and ice ages to bother living long. Which is why no perfect diet exists as virtually every food is harmful to humans to a degree, thus both vegans and carnivores end up infertile. The real redpill is fasting once in a while to clean up your cells and bodyfat.

Attached: jioannidis.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Go roast some insta thot franky

high cholesterol in the blood is universally bad in mammals
diets high in cholesterol are inferior for lowering cholesterol

Based and fastpilled. I think a diet high in animal-sourced foods with intermittent fasting is the best choice.

Are pescetarian diets good?
I eat oats, sardines, wholemeal bread, peanut butter, rice, and banana for my foods every day. Alongside random vegetables.

Is this healthy?

you have no clue what cholesterol does in the body or how diet impacts it.

Hey, post Shawn Baker's and Frank Tufanno's blood work showing they are both low test.