Taking advice from someone who has been training for 15 years and fails 2plate bench

>taking advice from someone who has been training for 15 years and fails 2plate bench
youtu.be/ahMMZ3zUuDU?t=319

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trainuntamed.com/clear-your-mind/
web.archive.org/web/20160520193806/http://www.trainuntamed.com/clear-your-mind/
youtu.be/1vp-aUCPiao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is using reverse bands, and he still failed lol. Embarassing.
I mean he just became a father so ill give him a break

that's what happens when all you fucking do is squat and deadlift every day. literally highschoolers bench more than this dude. powerlifting is honestly such a joke outside of the top tier elite nattys.

wtf was he doing for 15 yrs

He's not the best athlete, but his training/programming advice is solid (Barbell Medicine guys were coached by Mike Tuscherer).

raising his wife's bull's son

Attached: 1552186198403.jpg (1125x1638, 1.4M)

what's the story behind this?

oh non ono NO NONO

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

he got cucked by a black bull look

WTF? so it is true! SS is for total cucks. Remember guys if you want to ba chad choose br0split and fuck wifes sisters and daughter of Deadlift and squats basedboys

This is his wife.
There is no way a father and mother looking like that, creates a baby that looks like this. It's not his for sure

Attached: 1552186706931.jpg (575x801, 548K)

more successful than everyone on this fucking board

>reee he failed two plate bench

nice cope faggot

Don't be so ridiculous

oh no no no nooooooo hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1551556383292.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Well who should I take advice from?

Jesus Christ. I've been lifting for 11 years, so 4 less than him and 2plate x12 is literally my second warm up set. I just checked his lifting stats from some comp in 2017 and his numbers are:
145kg bench
245kg deadlift
235kg squat
109kg bw

What the fuck. I'm not even a powerlifter or anything and I've done more in comp than this guy. I just ran the numbers and my total was 100kg/220lbs higher than this strength "expert". Why does anyone listen to this guy?

Attached: 1552792457720.jpg (655x810, 250K)

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

How to get a big bench

t. benchlet

natty?

Speaking for myself I just do low rep heavy benches and weighed dips. Works for me.

I mean, it's been 11 years. I think that's pretty reasonable though I only started doing strength stuff in 2016. Before that I was a curlbro.

I don't know why, but this guy always looks terrible, so it's hard to take him seriously. It's not that I'm better than him or anything (currently), but its still hard to take advice from someone who achieved such a average body while being a gym owner for several years.

Still, his content is Okay, though he does have a lot of the MURICA feeling, which I don't particularly enjoy that much.

He's a strongman, not a powerlifter

he consistently places bottom in every strongman comp he competes in

It's mostly genetic. There are guys who can bench 2pl8 their first day in the gym.

But to answer your question, focus on technique with low reps. Also eat and rest a lot.

What's the excuse for his mediocre squat and deadlift numbers then? Because strongmen do a fuckton of those.

Dios mio....

Bench more, do incline, use dumbells sometimes etc

Then that makes him the joke, not strongman or powerlifting itself.

As for his shit performances, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like he never talks about hypertrophy cycles. Every successful powerlifter does hypertrophy off season to build a muscle base before peaking by doing a strength cycle. Thrall looks like he only ever does strength, hence his plateauing.

>cuck
>trains for 15 years and fails lmao2pl8
>begs people to buy his shit and go to his gym
>>successful
kek

Attached: 1551444714019.jpg (1361x1080, 140K)

He is a cuckold.

Attached: screenshot.png (1047x889, 413K)

And always remember....

BREED UNTAMED

Does anyone remember that deleted video where he joked about neck extensions being good for "prepping the bull"?

Lmfao wow. Never watching his videos again

lmao no way this is real

squats look at his body he looks like a retarded pear

brutal.

very funny edit XDD

Attached: ha ha.png (1000x828, 394K)

He changed it himself.

>top tier
>natty

pick one, retard

lol funny shop but this is the real article trainuntamed.com/clear-your-mind/

that's the article post-edit

BREAKING: Man who stops shaving and looks like a bum for no real reason other than to be a special snowflake is unimpressive in seemingly unrelated endevours

jeesh who woulda thunk

Stop lying, this is 5 days after the article was posted.

Yeah he got called out like ASAP, turns out the lifting world aren't into cuckoldry as much as he thought

>muh marine oppression
hes literally the most reddit person i have ever seen

>fails 2plate bench
I mean he still did 9 reps. 9 reps at 2pl8 bench doesn't sound bad at all. Is there something I'm missing?

>listens to Ghost while working out
whatta faggot.

>Trains 15 years
>two fewer years than this child has been alive
youtu.be/1vp-aUCPiao

lol he is trying to hide that s o y rage

My word I hope this is just a great photoshop edit

That kid hasn't done a single rep in all the video

post video of ur bench

It wouldn't be so bad if he had good beard genetics but his beard is a disgusting mess.

I don't have a video of my max but I do have a video of me benching 265 for 17 reps.

I like the guy but for some reason I was hoping this is real, it would be hilarious.

How so?