Brit/fit/ is comfiest Jow Forums, so lets make this a regular thing brehs. What you lads up to this sunday

Brit/fit/ is comfiest Jow Forums, so lets make this a regular thing brehs. What you lads up to this sunday.
>tfw thought the posts about puregym were a meme but its an absolutely packed shithole even in off peak hours

Attached: plus-rewards-pure-gym-logo-two-column-ps4-gb-3dec18_1543831468864.png (1142x720, 57K)

Puregym is dead at 8am for me

Where do you live user. Change gyms ASAP pure can suck a dick as can the dyel quarter squatting manlets who go there.

Attached: 1550028954994.jpg (480x722, 48K)

xercise4less fishponds at 6:45am tomorrow boys
hope to see you there

>at a pissup last night
>everyone drunk
>mates 9/10 gf starts making moves towards me
>keeps pulling me into empty rooms and getting up close and personal
>asked if I could stick a chair under the kitchen door handle to “show her how to lock the door”
What do lads?
Also, fit4less is bretty güd. Fucking tiny but everyone lets you work in and it’s pretty chill.

I go to puregym. The music selection is garbage and so are the repetitive adverts.

>mfw going to a David Lloyd

Its expensive as fuck and not worth it. My parents pay for it though, cuz I'm still a fuckass without a proper job.

I have a puregym near me though, may swap to that at some point. Advantage of David Lloyd is that even though my one only has 2 bench press things and 2 squat racks, hardly any are used cuz there are 50 old people on rowing machines or cardio machines.

Attached: cru.png (371x353, 148K)

Yeah and it sucks that they take away your headphones at the airlock so you can't just listen to your own playlist without ads.

brit/fit/?
More like shit/fit/ lmao

Everyone at puregym uses the racks user stay at David Lloyd. Leisure centres and places like dl are good because it's filled with boomers who just want access to a pool and the treadmills and are willing to subsidise and empty weights area for you to have them.

>take away your headphones at the airlock

What the fuck do you mean?

fishponds isn’t even in bristol when you think about it

Minutes
from
City
Centre

>first time at puregym
>airlock alert sounds
>bin opens in front of me to put in a full list of things it scanned
>squat shoes, fractional, belt, headphones not permitted
>please delete playlist on phone and place all contraband in bin to be returned on exit
>vending machine provides puregym (tm) shoes, belts, fractional, and headphones
>up marketed to spend another £200 for my workout
>pure gear is shit and always advertising at me
>decide to upgrade my membership for next time to allow myself to enter with my stuff
>doors break and no one can get out for thirty minutes

That tosser just gave his headphones to some bloke who was pretending to be an employee

You aren't allowed to use any equipment that isnt your phone which doesn't have puregym branding user it's in the small print. You need to upgrade to their extra membership to be permitted to use your own headphones.

What the hell Nigel? You telling me I need bongland you don't even have the freedom to plug your own headphones into your smartphone and listen to your own music?

kek *cracks open white monster*

Last I heard puregym was personal music permit exempt, so they legally have to remove all musical items from your person if you enter

Not unless you pay for their plus membership which is twice the price and gives you access to another class as well.

Just joined the police, my station has a comfy wee gym thats usually pretty quiet and it has a squat rack. Also some of the cops do circuit sessions for dat cardio. Feels neato

Attached: 1549670939752.jpg (1440x769, 135K)

My Puregym is comfy between 5 and 11 AM

This has been an incredible thread and it pains me to say this thread has come to an end. I don't control that, it's out my hands. This is definitely the last post in this thread. If it's not, well, I guess it's the exception to the rule. You know what they say about a broken cock. Anyway, it's fun, guess I will be on my way now. And don't let anyone tell you this is a pasta, it's not a pasta. Even if it became a pasta (and it won't), it wouldn't be one. Anyway, there's nothing autistic about this post, just a healthy dose of nostalgia for a thread that was, and soon will be not. Oh well. It's been real. Time to bite the bullet. But before I go, let me just say, this has been a great, great thread. And I'm sad to see it go. There might be another thread like this one some day, but I sure doubt it. What a diamond in the rough. Oh well, farewell everybody. What an incredible thread, truly amazing. Good golly were we were all lucky to have taken part. Can you believe it, even now? What a special, special experience. Even if I didn't have to poop out an icicle I ate earlier I still would have taken the time to read this thread. If there's ever been one like it, I haven't seen it. See you around fellas. What a ride it's been.

What the fuck are you talking about.

It’s been a hell of a ride. Great thread everyone.

Literally -18 IQ you fucking spastic

Attached: image.jpg (227x250, 35K)

What is this from
Grzmot is thunder in my language

Cheers mate and once again great thread. It has truly been a life changing experience

more like cuck Jow Forums lmao

Rainbow six siege, lad

Attached: image.jpg (760x375, 246K)

You retards should sign up with the gym

Best gym out there for a good price

Anyone have any idea what the "thegym" at whitechapel is like? Considering changing my membership to multi-gym access so I can go more often.

Anyone in Loughborough need a gym buddy? I'm not too autistic and ill bring snacks. I still haven't got into lifting properly I just play sports and run a lot. If there's a bloat lord out there that could guide me would make my year desu

I have been going to pure gym for years and never experienced this, are you sure?

ask on grindr

Im only interested in non consensual same sex relationships desu

Pay the music license or have ye gym license revoked

>lace up PureShoes® fresh from vending machine
>load up 1pl8 to warm up squats and do 10 reps
>re-rack before feeling shoes getting really warm
>"theres shoes have expired please buy a new pair to continue squatting"
>manage to take shoes off before they crackle and start to burn
>load up 2pl8 and start just doing reps in my socks
>alarm goes off and brand protection agents make me leave the gym
>fined £100 for not respecting fellow gym customers
hows xercise4less lads?

>"the gym"
>its not the gym, its just a gym. use of definite article completely wrong
>tell the staff this but they don't care

You might want to start alerting them, just because they forget doesn’t mean you haven’t got years of evasion charges racked up against you if you’re caught

>graduate from Loughborough last year
>never once bumped into someone from Jow Forums

We only regret the things in life we don’t do desu

>go to fit4less
>tell them that none of their members are that fit and neither is it the cheapest gym in the area
>explain that, because of these factors, their name is incorrect
>tell them I have legal grounds for a lawsuit on false advertisement
>they tell me to fuck off
How rude

Rest day + CSGO. I mean, i know rest days are important but im still considering taking my bike out for a spin. Problem is im basically giving my legs no time to recover these days. I also didn't drink this week and am generally bored as fuck. Got a half gram of coke in my draw that's calling out to me but I'm saving that shit for next weekend, got a date with a qt and will probably head out to get lashed after it.

Whats up with brits and creating /brit/ generals to whatever board they go?

Interacting with colonials is tiresome and brit threads are always significantly better

Misery loves company.

PureGym is fine if you arent a total NEET and go before work at like 6am. Only busy during the day and evenings. Mornings before work

I think people should go to smaller independent local gyms more, you sacrifice a bit of equipment but all the essentials are there barbells, free weights benches, smith machine cable machine etc and generally don't have to deal with it being overcrowded.

>tfw wageslavery means it will be years before I get my own home gym
Feels pretty bad lads

Has anybody tried any Edinburgh gyms? I'm looking for one to join.

I know the feel user, I know the feel.

David Lloyd is great, so was the Virgin premium gyms they used to have. Plenty of equipment and everyone just goes to play tennis or swim. I don’t think I ever had to wait to use a bench or squat rack at either

Just got back from Dover. It was chucking it down all weekend, fucking miserable.

Attached: 1551608350900.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

London man, joined puregym since it was close to me and 24/7, honestly the tiny uni gym is better the only problem there is that only 2 racks and it can get pretty busy. Might as well cancel pure and just keep using uni gym if theyre both gonna be packed. At least there people can actually lift. Puregym is full of literal dyel and people doing random meme exercises and routines.

actually being a depressed piece of shit and beating myself up because of my ex

London calling. I'm hung over to fuck, got about 3 hours sleep last night. Giving someone a lift in a little bit then Im going to vegetate watching The Sopranos.

Attached: 24491625352_4764b421e1_b[1].jpg (1024x580, 209K)

*1776s your thread*

Attached: 76C8806D-BA00-4FB6-8158-1267AFBA9125.jpg (1000x750, 118K)

What’s up user?

>Glasgow
>Gym partner was drinking last night and is replying to my texts but not the parts about going to the gym
>Relied on him giving me a lift for the day
I guess it's a rest day then

>gym recently implemented women-only hours
>apparently this is due to some women feeling intimidating by guys in the lifting platforms + squat racks section and therefore not even going over there (despite the fact that there are always also women in that section)
>no amount of bitching from guys in the gym about how ridiculous women-only hours are or how if it's because they feel intimidated, to just do some sort of beginners induction programme has changed management's mind
>sunday evenings at exactly the time when I usually work out are now women-only

Kinda upset about this, not gonna lie anons. They're also not going to compensate any of the lads for the altered hours.

Attached: 1551746292123.jpg (580x675, 53K)

I'm just punching myself emotionally in the head over and over because of her
had to end it couple of weeks ago because we were going out and it looked like we were getting back together
then she fucked with one of guy friends, told me she felt cornered
and now i'm feeling miserable knowing that guy is fucking with her and stuff

Edinburgh Uni Pleasance Gym is good.

i do love me some cockney accent guys

Puregym was great until everyone heard about it, now it's really busy off-peak so I lift on my garage.

I’ve been there before:
>have gf
>break up for various reasons
>things happen, get new friend group
>find out after a week or so that ex is also in group
>fugg.wav
>start getting closer again, into some weird fwb thing
>realise this isn’t healthy, go to stop it only to find out she’s started dating one of my good friends during all this
>just block on everything, find distractions and move on
It’s hard user, and the period immediately after is incredibly difficult. The trick is to remove all methods of possible contact, find distractions like gym or vidya and wait it out. It’ll pass, it might pass like a kidney stone, but it’ll still pass.

Attached: image.jpg (630x630, 102K)

Can confirm, I go to a leisure centre in North Yorkshire. 90% of the people never touch weights and of the other 10% most don't use barbells. It's lovely and comfy.

Also anybody know any good gyms in Newcastle? Need to move soon and need a decent gym. My brother's trying to push me to a crossfit gym because they have a shit load of lifting equipment but it's expensive and the hours are shite.

>into some weird fwb thing
we went into exactly that
>distractions
i'm on it but damn user, knowing she lives 10 minutes away and fucking with some other guy
that i helped her renovate her place when she moved in last year
the fact that she invited me to her birthday party and she's going to be at another party be fore that
it's just too much to handle
i don't have any contact with previous exes but with this one, i can't manage to just cut all ties because she's so intertwined after 10+ years being in the fr iend circle

BOW DOWN AND SUCK MY BIG AMERICAN COCK YOU FAGGOTS

I know that feel user. Broke up with my gf of 4 years in December. Right now I don't see a way forward. I've lost contact with all my friends, have 0 social life, my only hobby is lifting and I'm like a 4/10 so tinder is out of the question. Idk what I'm carrying on for at times.

what was your reason?

Yeah nah user you're gonna have to get away from that negativity, you guys aren't together anymore and she's going to embrace her inner thot. If you keep letting her into your mind you're going to be constantly miserable because you're always going to be thinking about her fucking other men.

Plus, she cheated on you. There is literally no bigger red flag than that. You should feel blessed that she revealed herself at this point in the relationship rather after marriage or somewhere further down the line. I know it's hard because the breakup is still fresh, but try to put her out of your mind for a month or so and you'll be right as rain.

Attached: 1552642893294.jpg (357x360, 41K)

>she's going to embrace her inner thot
she already is sadly

> she cheated on you
technically she didn't but in the end she fucked with that guy full knowing how i'd feel about it

>10 mins away
Damn man that’s rough. But the party thing seems like a good opportunity (maybe) to meet someone new. As long as there’s girls there who you’ve never met before you’ll have the opportunity to get to know someone who’ll knock your ex out of the park.
And after that ex shit, I made myself a rule that I’ve followed to the letter for about 3 years:
>don’t date inside your friend group, it will *never* end well

>I've lost contact with all my friends, have 0 social life
if all that happened was losing contact you can get them back. ignore tinder for a bit and get one fren

say you identify as a woman and go anyway

Anyone go to an everyoneactive gym? My ones a bit small and gets packed at peak hours but its nice and cosy, does the job.

i'll try, although it's the same place i ended up getting a number from one of her female friends and her standing next to us crying because of that
>>don’t date inside your friend group, it will *never* end well
3 out of 4 of my exes were all from that friends group, i need someone new...

She basically had a mental breakdown and started being insanely unreasonable about shit like disappearing to her parents with no notice and then getting upset I didn't drive over to see her. She can't take any responsibility for her own actions and just blames everybody but herself.

Anyone tried any of the gyms in Aberdeen? Just moved here and no fucking clue where to start. Options seem to be
>david lloyd
>nuffield
>dw
>some random boxing gyms
>puregym (tm)

>technically she didn't but in the end she fucked with that guy full knowing how i'd feel about it

That means she cheated on your bruv, there's no such thing as a 'technical' definition of cheating. Cheating on someone is where you're intimately, romantically involved with a person, that person is aware of that fact (and probably has expressed love or something towards you) and yet they decide to screw around with someone else despite that fact. Cheating's more of a betrayal of trust than anything else regardless of whether you're in a 'formal' relationship.

But even if you don't accept that, you still know, in your own words, that she fucked with a guy knowing full well how you'd feel about it. Is that someone you really want in your life? She put a short period of personal pleasure above your heartfelt emotions. M8 if I were you I'd be running the opposite direction from her.

Attached: 1546984690550.jpg (717x960, 70K)

yeah well, i guess she did then as she definitely knew how i was still thinking about her
> Is that someone you really want in your life?
well, no of course not. i don't know if it's my ego which i can't put aside, or some other part of my not wanting to let go
> if I were you I'd be running the opposite direction from her.
trying to

Honestly tempted desu

Go to clubs/bars user, maybe find a hobby club or sports club. You’ll meet loads of new people. Hell get in contact with some old friends maybe? It’s how I met my current friend group after I started chatting to an old primary school friend online.

>3 out of 4 of my exes were all from that friends group, i need someone new...

Go 4 for 4 user

DO IT

Attached: 1551711564667.png (297x270, 114K)

Rest day today lads. Working down the social club.

/David Lloyd/ master race here. It's only worth it for the Sauna and steam room, but so worth it.

i'm putting off alcohol for now it gets me all depressed and even sadder
nah that one chick was from the other side of the country

South Manny rep

This. My local leisure centre is overrun with stinky pajeets though.

Either identify as a woman every Sunday night or change gyms

anyone go purgym finsbury park?

just joined not sure what time in the day to go when it's quietest i work 9-6

Tbqhwy user, the only real way to get over it is a combination of time and finding someone else. You go to that fucking party and you find a 10/10 qt to smash and gf. All the while your ex will see you and be depressed she’s with some sad cunt whilst this sick cunt is banging the hottest girl at the party.
You’re either a sad cunt or a sick cunt user, it’s time to choose.

Attached: image.jpg (404x301, 100K)

true that user, it'll be hard to not just make out with her like a desperate bastard at the party tho

A good way to stop that is to do it out of spite. Imagine her face when she sees you making out with that qt, make her feel how you’ve felt, and gain a nice gf in the process.

did that at a halloween party last year, just about a month after she broke up
she cried after she saw that i scored a number

So? Who cares? This is your story not hers. Be the sick cunt you know you are, it’s your time now.

i'll do my best user!

The best way to get over 1 women if by going through 10 other women. Gotta clear out them pipes, otherwise you get all blocked up.

I wouldn't go to the party. You'll have very little control over whats going on and yourself from the sounds of it. Trying to make her jealous by bagging someone in front of her won't make you feel better and on the off chance you don't bag someone else your going to be left looking like a chump.
Often the best move is not to play user.

You fucking go user, you sick fucking cunt you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 58K)

kill and eat her

>I wouldn't go to the party.
can't not go cause i'm the dj
>Often the best move is not to play user.
i don't want to ignore her, but i don't want to talk with her because i know, a second staring into her eyes will get me all fired up
cheers!
a bit extreme