Would you accept manlet status to have Jeff Nippard's physique?

He's 5'3 but has unreal aesthetics and a pretty face.

Attached: tumblr_ocy0fk1Mug1sansrfo1_500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

No

>11" shorter
I'd prefer being taller than women thanks

no thanks

This exactly,
my wife is 5’6” and once I let slip a “Manlets, when will they learn...” and she started dying laughing

No, he's beyond just "short".

Fuck no,maybe i would settle for being 5'3 if i was a billionare even that is far fetched

I mean, I wouldn't get any shorter...

I could just take roids and get it and not be tiny

I'm already 5'7 and my life is already hard already, don't want to be 5'3

>Would you accept manlet status
Stopped reading. No.

Not to be a massive dick on smaller guys but all I had for the first 25 years of my life was my height and face which was more than enough to pull basically anyone I wanted. It was fucking amazing in hindsight how important height was, I went from pre-teen ignored by everyone to 6'2 and the center of attention.

Anyone can workout and get fit/large, pure luck dictates if you have the height to make it worth it.

If I were 5'3 I would constantly get mocked by my family to the point of an heroing.

No, I wouldn't drop a full foot in height for any reason.

where do you live? ~6'2 is bang average here. im that height as well and ive never been called tall before

Fuck no. My ex-gf and her friends absolutely shat on short guys and guys with small dicks like they were subhuman. (Yes her friends know how big you are, and if you have fetishes.)

Attached: 173046_10150405247080506_692005505_17101114_1699656_o.jpg (1365x2048, 250K)

Sheeeeit, do girls laugh at an average joe 6 incher?

No because it really is average. But if you're 4-5 or somehow even less then you're in trouble.

Well I guess I can't complain

yes but he is also 5'3

where do you live?

Denmark

probably iceland or some viking island...

dude am from India , 170cm n am considered average. what are you a leprechaun ?!

She knows what manlet means? Is she a Jow Forumszen?