Now that the 80/20% rule is scientifically confirmed as fact, how much does one need to lift to get into the top 20%?

Now that the 80/20% rule is scientifically confirmed as fact, how much does one need to lift to get into the top 20%?

ITT: we discuss how to become the top 20%

Attached: DxfYYPGV4AA1ID7.jpg (1464x732, 194K)

1. be attractive
2. don’t be unattractive
was that really so fuckin hard, OP?

getting into the 20% isnt jus about lifting but about lifestyle as well.
Which thot is going to want a boring ass dude who just goes to the gym and stays home.
You need hobbies and activities that increase your "indimidation factor".
learn to ride a bike
learn to surfboard
learn to kitesurf/sail
even learn to DJ
do you dress well? get a platonic female friend or homo friend to help with that
do you have good hygienes?

all these things matter and are what mKes you part if the 20%

I'm only in top 5% when measured by the dick size. I still look like a potato rolled around in cat hair.

Attached: auschwitz just be yourself.jpg (1141x711, 260K)

Top 20%er here

You can't lift your way into good genetics. Sorry :(

Attached: 75d6d9deef74780a71030b78bab8a2461cf34173c3624432f3a7f43ad3b310ce[1].jpg (500x338, 27K)

just improve

Saws for the article pls

Attached: Foodstuffs.jpg (1126x1001, 871K)

Post face with timestamp

>how much does one need to lift to get into the top 20%?
if you're not hideous and you're 6 feet tall, you need to lift enough to have a defined face and otter mode body. if you're hideous and/or short then no amount of lifting will save you.

does it count if fatties like you?

Bottom rung of the top 20%. Congratulations you'd made it.

Fuck that lift for yourself instead of lifting for these fucking thots

Camera on phone is shit. But pic is me

Attached: 2.jpg (491x685, 39K)

>"First, the sample size is small (only 27 females were interviewed). Second, all data is self reported. The females who responded to my questions could have lied about the percentage of guys they “like” in order to impress me (fake super hot Tinder me) or make themselves seem more selective"

I’m in the top 20% because I’m fit, have my own house, my own car, a good job, all my hair and my face doesn’t look like a boot, while still in my 20s. It’s honestly not that hard to reach top 20%; top 10% or top 5% is definitely where the big push comes in, but as long as you’re independent and responsible, not fat, not ugly, not short (like 5’6” not manlet meme bullshit), you’re already close to that top 20% and women are adept at seeing these things. If you add fitness and some other point of value, be it a talent, a good personality, rich parents, a good social media presence, drugs, you’ll have a fair pick of women.

Stop smoking if you don't want to age like shit

Already ahead of you there bro, quit a while back but dabble every now and then on a night out

Ahh, hello my fellow le redditor :)

I knock cunts like you out

Jealousy is a very unattractive trait. Could be the one thing thats keeping you out of the top 20%.

He fucks though and you don't.