If you had a son, at what age would you start training him?

If you had a son, at what age would you start training him?

Attached: .jpg (1080x1790, 158K)

What is it with the sheer amount of cucks with zero shame on Reddit.

fuck off incel you're not entitled to not raising Chad's child

once 6 months after he enters puberty. I will make sure he uses good form so he does not injure his developing body or stunt his growth.

I'd let him do whatever he wants. Not everyone has to like lifting and training you know...

If he can hold a bottle, he can hold a dumbbell.

I don't get it
he met a friend who had kids from her husband and he's being good to the kid when he goes over to meet them? How's that exceptional

I'd let him do social sport first for mental and body development, then gym
Not gonna risk after seeing how's my extended family.

I'd try to get him interested in team sports, kids who play football have a high Chad turbout rate.
I'd advice him to start lifting at 15 or so, hopefully I'd have a home gym by then.

What's he implying with the father thing? What the fuck?

This is reasonable, but I think you should suggest/recommend it first. Maybe go to the gym with them. It took me awhile to realize I liked lifting because I had nobody to introduce me in my early teen years.

Just normal play until he's 6.
Gymnastics until he hits puberty.
Weight training after that.

he's a cuck that will be taking care of some other man's mistake for the next 18 years of paychecks. some scoog found him after getting pumped full of seed and realized he was beta as fuck, but making ok money. he will pay for her and her kid while she continues to go around fucking other men.

Rather than forcing your lifestyle on you children, why won't you try to set a good example? Children are terrible listeners, but great observers.

LOL he sure worded it in a funny way

Damn bro are you alright? Wanna talk about it?

He doesn’t have to like lifting, but he’s gotta do something physical. Mens sana in corpore sano and all that

aren't you supposed to be fluffing your bull?

This user gets it.
I was always the kid that would get compliments given to my parents from other parents at department stores due to my "good behaviour" and "not being noisy like my kids". Sure.
I just knew my place and was biding my time until I could get out, I could never thrive in a structured environment. I don't like being told what to do outside of a job. The same task can be a breeze or make me seethe with irritation depending on whether it was myself or some external authority that directed me.
I.e. when parents told me to clean room it is an awful task that would take hours, when parents were gone I felt internally motivated to clean room and generally did a better job in less time..
Why is this?

Unironically I don't think children or teens should start lifting until 14~15 yrs old. Puberty is when the body starts to put on muscle significantly faster so I think that that's when they should get there first beginner gains.

Because you're a little shit and your dad didn't hit you enough.

You don’t want to close up those growth discs early. That’s one of the ways how manlets are made

Okay, I'll take what a random faggot on the internet ""THINKS"" over years of peer reviewed research.

As soon as it's out the womb I'll be training my spawn.

Im gonna put the twerp in boxing and teach him how to swim. Lifting, maybe around 14.

Kids are assholes and worse as teens.
Its a fact of life that a boy needs to learn how to defend himself, these soft bullying campaigns just encourage making more pushovers and asshole kids will eat that shit up.

And i sure as fuck wont give my kid a tablet either. I hate the sight of seeing a kid zombified by those fucking devices with their necks down.

I got hit plenty, even bled a couple of times. Some of us are stronger of will than to be mislead by physical pain.

>mislead
He was correcting you, you nonce.

>If you had a son, at what age would you start training him?
lol by the time he is born you should be nowhere around boy

Attached: honky.jpg (776x797, 96K)

stfu cuckold fuck

From child.

you mean in lifting weights?
maybe when he is 16

As long as its

This. Really regret not having stuck with a sport, they're excellent for physical, mental, and social health

as long as its physical activity like a martial art or a team sport, yes.

Indeed.
I did reap some rewards ( my height, taller than average for a south american) but as I jumped around various sports for no more than a few years each I didn't form a good sense of team playing.
I should have tried volleyball too

>baby is black

Attached: 1549970287957.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

For starters and ideally, I have a home gym and exercise on the regular
As soon as he can walk, start with some cardio according to his abilities
Start incorporating more types, swimming, possibly rowing. The most important part is we do it together
At about 6 and on, start looking out for what sport he might enjoy. Start bodyweight exercises. Build a strong mind-muscle connection and help him function with more grace during the usually awkward teenage years to come
As soon as he enter puberty, start weightlifting. Best place to start. Tons of hormones ready to beef him. Same hormones that would cause teenage angst are utilized for something productive. Stunted growth is a meme but even if it's not, I'm 6'5". If he ends up a couple of inches closer to the average height, that's a win in my book.
That's the thing, he'll want what he learns to want. Children are great observers. If he sees you being active, he'll want to be active too. If he sees you being a couch potato, that's what he'll probably turn out to be.
Of course I wouldn't force him to do anything he doesn't want to, but I'm also fairly confident that if I can lead by example, he'll follow.

Why would a man do this to himself?

this frog is so cute

Lemao

my gal tries to emulate my push ups
she is only 1.5 years

they can do cardio and calisthenics

you can't censor red pills here user. Don't even try. Education here only hurts women.