Salam brother, we won't take up the rack much longer. Anta lateef

>salam brother, we won't take up the rack much longer. Anta lateef

Attached: 439f826e2a6cc3f27531b799c38056cf.jpg (479x517, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
youtube.com/watch?v=jYv6wWYrUvw&t=484s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'M SEEING PEOPLE IN MY BASEMENT AGAIN

>Remember, subscribe to pewdiepie

When will it be my turn for a qt hajabi

alright, just let me put on my PR song
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

>tfw no hijabi habibi

Attached: Capture.png (148x202, 59K)

kk habibi

Attached: 1552836336561.png (600x739, 323K)

Can't imagine a white woman dressing that modestly in public. Bismallah

*shoots you in the head

Attached: 1552678001689.jpg (744x605, 201K)

Cover those wrists you fucking whore

>wife covers up, women cover up
>zero outlet for sexual frustration
>fuck goats and animals and men
>join terror outfits because a noble death gives you 72 virgins in paradise
truly a religion for inbreds

>zero outlet for sexual frustration
>fucks goats and animals and men

Tell me more about how brainlet you are, i would like to learn more

die raghead
did I mention how lovely and cohesive your religion is? I remember that Buddhist incident where some woman was deathly ill and her daughter requested the nearby mosque to lower the volume of their prayers beacuse those fuckers blare it from a loudspeaker five times a day
they tossed her home upside down and destroyed some Buddhist temples for good measure
just lol you utter subhumans

kek
seething brainlet

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

You're the inbred for beliving what the medias are telling you about Islam
With this retarded post I can tell you have never actually spoken to a muslim in your lifetime and you didn't inform yourself on what is Islam.
How can you criticize, hate, ect someting you don't even know a bit ?
Someone with minimum intelligence would have take some leads on what is it and would understand how terrorist are deviants.
You can hate Islam, like you can hate every other religion but do it with information, arguments and intelligence not
>MUDSLIME GOAT FUCKER LOL
Also
>Wife covered up
Sill better than young girl going out almost naked, also if our wife wants to cover themselves up they can.
>72 virgins things
This actually do not exist in Islam, comes either form murrica stupidity or inbred terrorist leader
>fucking goats
This is not true but even it'd be it has nothing to do with Islam since it forbid this kind of behavior
All you said is deadly wrong, that's how misinformated you are
Basically you're a cringelord

Attached: 1426618576515.jpg (231x244, 16K)

sounds like you're describing the average white incel... minus the wife lol

Didn't read lol

*runs like a little faggot from the alpha KARABOGA chasing you down to challenge you to mortal combat*

TL ; DR
you're a massive retarded faggot

>wife covers up, women cover up
Why is this a bad thing? You wh*itoids are so used to having your women slutted up to attract the most black cocks that you see women being modest as a bad thing.

Most guys on here are crying about no gf and how they are balding and their manlet height

You most definitely won't get any serious response

>but but only girls that go for other races are washed up thots

meanwhile

Attached: 49858460_361975861263678_8575331474436242509_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

>responding seriously to a M*slim

why is it that every single muslim I met has been a tryhard faggot who's a total fanatic? you ask em to kill someone in allah's name and they'll do it
literal brainwashed cretins. Dirty as fuck, subhuman values and they never assimilate

Masallah

samefagging discord DYEL confirmed

and this is why you'll always stay a loser incel

Yeah that’s a washed up Thot

Either baiting or retarded

>You're the inbred for beliving what the medias are telling you about Islam
usually, the media tells us that Islam is a religion of peace, and the best in the world, were everyone is equal, and such

(so basically, jokes on you)

Attached: nop.png (334x132, 5K)

also, just want to add

>72 virgins things
>This actually do not exist in Islam, comes either form murrica stupidity or inbred terrorist leader

it actually does, it's mentioned in a hadith
youtube.com/watch?v=jYv6wWYrUvw&t=484s

based

>you ask em to kill someone in allah's name and they'll do it
did someone do it or you're getting shit out of your ass ?

in Islam the only time you're allowed to fight is in self defence

Attached: quote-averroes-58-99-71.jpg (850x400, 63K)

>it actually does, it's mentioned in a hadith
Muslims are obliged to follow Quran, not hadith and half of hadiths are made up or falsely quoted

This is literally the type of Muslim couple at my gym. Surprisingly they haven't been bothered yet or harassed for being towelheads.

Attached: 1551479931307.png (500x747, 533K)

You're still raiding from r*ddit and dont lift

did you watched the video?
no?
go watch it

>Muslims are obliged to follow Quran, not hadith and half of hadiths are made up or falsely quoted
true, but the quran also says, that Muhammed was is the perfect muslim, and everyone should do the same, what he did, so the hadiths are necesarry for that
(not even to mention, that without the hadith, Muslims wouldn't know how to pray)

What happens in a Muslim country if the wife goes outside in a bikini? Raped and killed immediately. How “moral” of them to cover up, what a good decision “they” made. Does it bother you they all fantasize, all your wives and all your daughters, taking white cock?
>72 virgins
>bbbbbut not my sect, it’s a religion of peace!
Shit your moth jihadi scum
>fucking goats
You fags hold hands with each other and fuck goats. Everyone knows

I live in a Muslim country, don’t make me post my tinder

I didn't watch it because I studied my whole childhood in a Madrassa (kinda like a christian school), and memorised half of the Quran by heart.
>the quran also says, that Muhammed was is the perfect muslim, and everyone should do the same
no it says that they should listen and take his orders but in the context it was during his hard times before opening mecca.
it's not at all related to hadiths

Fun fact : Muhammad SAW at first refused that his companions write down what he says or do other than Quran, until they convinced him to let them

I don't need some guy that I don't know on youtube to tell me what it is, I think for myself and search for myself, this is your problem.

Fuck off to your containment board Jow Forums. Thanks. All muslims i know are hard working people with an icredible strong bound for family, culture and friends which i value a lot more then autistic basement dwellers who cant even get a gf or any friends because they are human trash.

Remember that bully from school? You deserved it.

Attached: 800px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg (800x1000, 102K)

That's exactly what I was talking about with misinformation.
You're don't know what you're talking about, he doesn't know what he's talking about
Hadith are a controversial part of the Islam religion, the only ones considered true are those from de Prophet first followers.
also
>using soufi hadith
>reading the hadith in english
So this guy is using a soufi hadith from a guy dead 300 years after the Prophet, to justify the 72 virgins things.
You're fucking stupid bro

Attached: 1523036055616.png (960x960, 331K)

post body

True that. Jow Forums fails to realize that the bible is full of the same stuff but yet they chose to ignore it. Or they larp as pagans which even failed to develop an advanced writing system.

Its really time to get rid of pol.

Fuck off to /reddit/ cunt

How hard would it be to convert a hijab wearing woman to Christianity?

They seem like they would make really good wives, but I can't deal with the Islam.

ok, since you are a mudslim, just let me tell you three things
no, I don't gonna follow islam
no, I don't gonna pay you jizya
so come on kill me, do it, DO IT!!!!!!!

>he doesn't know what he's talking about
you are aware, that he is an ex-muslim, who actually studied Islam, and left Islam, cause of it
either way, rather go to the middle east, if you also think "Islam is just misunderstood"

>whiteknighting islam

Yikes

>True that. Jow Forums fails to realize that the bible is full of the same stuff but yet they chose to ignore it.
never read the bible either, ok...

>Or they larp as pagans which even failed to develop an advanced writing system.

romans/greek/phoenicians?

putrid zoomercore version, original ist besser

You need to leave your basement more often. There is always that meme that islam takes over Europe when in reality muslims integrate just fine.

Hell most muslim girls dont even wear a head scarf, men and women drink alcohol and smoke and they treat their religion the same way most christians do, as a cultural event. Not sure if this is good or bad but it is what it is.

Did you ever read what i've written
The hadith is not authentic, and more of it it's a Soufi hadith, source is not even recognize by 100% of the islamic world except Iran.
He's dead 300 years after the Prophet in Sunni Islam which is the main Islam, we only follow first followers and their very close-one hadiths.
If he truly had an Islamic education the video wouldn't exist
I know it is hard to understand for you since you don't know shit about all of it, but i'm telling you man

>no, I don't gonna follow islam
I don't care why you're telling me this? and forcing Islam (insisting on someone) is forbiddden
>no, I don't gonna pay you jizya
Muslims pay zakat (taxes from that time), non muslims can't pay zakat, so they pay jizya.
and these times, it became taxes, so you already pay jizya in your country
>so come on kill me, do it, DO IT!!!!!!!
nah, as long as you're not going to kill me, I would go to hell if I did

>romans/greek/phoenicians?

Saying that they are larping as barbarians wouldnt have been very nice.

>as a cultural event
Beheading/rolling truck over people is now a cultural event

depends on what kind of muslim
you are aware, that the one who don't want to integrate at all, usually stay away from christians anway

>I don't care why you're telling me this? and forcing Islam (insisting on someone) is forbiddden
this vers was abrobigated

>nah, as long as you're not going to kill me, I would go to hell if I did
no, you don't go to hell for killing unbelievers

>Saying that they are larping as barbarians wouldnt have been very nice.
implying barbarians were uncivilised

>Jow Forums complains women are whores and they practically sell their bodies
>muslims forbids this and advocates loyalty from women or get a penalty(death sometimes)
>Jow Forums criticizes islam
>pic related

Attached: 1550286818546.jpg (716x724, 20K)

>implying barbarians were uncivilised

>pyramides were around for 2500 years
>still living like its the bronze age

LMAO

stonehenge?

>this vers was abrobigated
okay, teach me my religion...
>no, you don't go to hell for killing unbelievers
"Whoever kills a person unjustly, it is as though he has killed all of mankind"

dude, you're just spreging for no reason, let go, don't you have more important thing to think about in your life?

My friends that were active confirmed the goat fucking. Its legitimately rampant over there

Ok I must have just imagined the Arab invasions of the Levant, Spain, and Balkan’s, et al and how caliphs and ottoman emperors were expected to bolster their ascendancy with Jihad. You can’t kill if it isnt justified. Whoah, looks like any time I kill to take land for the caliphate is justified, so that passage means I’m a ok

can you at least post the full verse
"On account of [his deed], We decreed to the Children of Israel that if anyone kills a person- unless in retribution for murder or spreading corruption in the land- it is as if he kills all mankind, while if any saves a life it is as if he saves the lives of all mankind. Our messengers came to them with clear signs, but many of them continued to commit excesses in the land."
5:32 ABDUL HALEEM

so basically, it only counts for the children of israel, aka jews
and who says, that killing unbelievers isn't unjust

post quran and timestamp or fuck off back to plebbit

>be me
>chest + traps day, making all sorts of gains
>some Muslim guy next to me mutters "Bismillah" before every set of deadlifts
>think it's kinda funny and proceed with my set of incline bench press
>loading up 70 kg
>do 7 reps, struggling on the 8th
>I either raise the bar like it was my child, or it crushes me and I have to go through the embarassment of a failed bench press
>on the brink of dropping the bar, then remember the deadlift guy and yell "Bismillah!"
>The bar goes up the minute the words left my mouth
>end up doing 2 more reps
>Muslim deadlift man looks at me and nods approvingly

What the fuck, where do I submit my Fedora?

Attached: 1552701797566.png (590x604, 358K)

>"Whoever kills a person unjustly, it is as though he has killed all of mankind"
Oh wow, that’s great! It’s not like Quran says that the proper way to treat a friend that refuses to convert is to behead them.

Attached: EFFEC89E-E906-41C2-9C3A-DAAA9E1FDA23.jpg (525x522, 57K)

post tinder

Not Muslim, but where does it say that?

>Neonazi trailer park subhuman murders children.
>His fans come to all other boards to make bait threads to spam their massmurder fan memes.

You "people" deserve to be gassed in front of your trailer park families.

Attached: NZ remove kebab.png (1440x1860, 1.27M)

vers 9:5 for example
also called the sword-verse

>Bad goy barely evens out the kill ratio
>Discorders like (((You))) who dont lift or like anything from the board you occupy raid harder
We're anonymous unlike you invaders and we already got reikos face
Nice trailer strawman you pulled out of your ass

Attached: oof.jpg (1000x1294, 85K)

Is that how gains are made?

Been awhile since I browsed the Quran with a muzzie friend to redpill him, but it’s definitely in there... along with an assortment of barbaric ideals.

Attached: 68319773-F4C5-4FD4-BC6C-BE2407056035.jpg (720x796, 46K)

Kek, such a shit photoshop

Attached: 69DB45B7-027C-46A0-B11B-F5FF1FC90EA3.png (939x553, 534K)

well, technically, jesus was rampaging at the market in the temple, so we don't know, he might have heard someone in that process (somehow)

also, I heard once, Mohammed died by poison (from a jewish woman)

and I forgot to say, Mohammed had 11 wifes, yes
but only 9 at the same time

That's bullshit. You do not know anything about your own religion, especially if you were taught by other Muslims. As islamic scholars constantly make historical events revolve around their religion, as opposed to analyzing it via historical records, different perspectives, etc.
>this is why countries like Turkey, Azerbaijan, and more, try to get/got rid of any artifacts that show Armenian churches existed before the arrival of Islam, and they constantly censor sites (like Wikipedia) that show the entire history of their countries (including before islamization)
Also, someone can know more about your religion, being part of a religious group doesn't make you more knowledgeable about the religion. Everyone is free to study various sources about Islamic theology, Islamic history such as the Ottoman Empire and the countless muslim conquests, forced conversions, murder of zorotarians, bahai, yazids, christians, etc. It's irrelevant what you studied
>jizya was forced on non-muslims during the muslim conquest of Persia (Iran), and Muslims claim it was for charitable purposes
>even though the native Zorotarian population in many cases did not want help from muslims
>zorotarian leaders and followers were murdered, this contradicts the claims that Muslims follow strict rules when fighting
>due to a mixture of intimidation, a larger financial burden, and so on, eventually the majority Zorotarian population converted

Taqiya yihadi poster detected

These guys gon' take revenge for the NZ thing

Remember Islamic scholars aren't taken seriously in many/all western and eastern countries. As you idiots ignore so much historical context.
>You idiots claim Kaaba was built by Abraham and his son
>not a single historian outside of Islam supports this
>Abraham, the founder of the covenant in Judaism (older than Islam) never mentioned Kaaba (if it were as important as muslims claim, they would have kept it in their oral traditions like tons of their other traditions
>muslims misquote a scripture in the bible as proof for kaaba (valley of baka is a plant species)
>mecca belonged to arabian pagans, and there is overwhelming evidence that kaaba has always been pagan
The gospel the Quran uses is known as the Gospel of Barnabas (this is what the quran uses for many of its stories) although
>there is no original source other than second hand accounts
>Barnabas was recorded as a christian apostle
>there is no evidence that Barnabas wrote the Gospel of Barnabas which contradicts the other writing that is claimed to have been by him, the epistle of Barnabas (it interpreted the Talmud in the context of christianity), BOTH are considered forgeries
>Barnabas knew greek, and wrote in the book that Jesus Christ isn't the Messiah
>He knew greek, so he wrote Jesus the Messiah is not the Messiah (very basic mistake, along with other things that make it questionable if he wrote it)
Islam literally uses most of the forgeries that Christian scholars discarded as copies, made up, etc. Like the story of Jesus and the clay bird, it wasn't considered valid, although muslims used it instead, along with many other discarded claims.

There is a long list of things Islamic scholars claim that are outright false/propaganda. Some atheists know more about Christianity than self proclaimed Christians who went to catholic schools, being part of a religion does not qualify you as knowing more.

Murdering is part of the rules dipshit, also jizya is a protection fee since nonmuslims not allowed as part of the army

>vanity
I don't get it
vanity is vanity
either wear the scarf or don't but trying to show off aesthetics WHILE wearing /muh so conservative/ attire is retarded

>Murdering is part of the rules dipshit
I wasn't referring to murdering, they violated other of their own rules such as not killing the elderly, destroying dar-e mehrs, and so on.
>jizya is a protection fee since nonmuslims not allowed as part of the army
See, this is just proof of how much of a brainwashed idiot you are. Historical records show that the overwhelming Zorotarian population was forced into paying jizya, why should they pay a tax in the country that belongs to them? Yes, Muslims use the excuse of a protection fee, charity, etc. Although
>Zorotarians never wanted neither of the two
That's not even covering the larger financial burden as many Zorotarians could not work, trade, etc. If they did not convert to Islam. No one considers Persia's conversion to Islam peaceful. That isn't covering the conquest of Jersualem, many Northern African countries, the failed conquest of Hispania, the Balkan States, and India.

Oh the most patethic excuse from a muslim is
>jihad is self defense
>that's why we ended up beyond the Arabian Peninsula
Just the fact that you morons spread so much, mostly due to conquering (some countries were founded by Muslims like Djibouti), contradicts most of the crap you mention like the "rules being followed" no one being "forced to convert" and so on. What's worst is that a tactic you idiots use is saying
>herr derr muh crusades
Which they were a response to Muslims killing 90k christians in Jerusalem, and then trying to invade Europe. This is why in the present
>Bosnia amd Herzegovina
>Albania
>Macedonia
>Kosovo
Etc. are either majority muslim, or will be eventually.

By any chance are you an Algerian or Pakistani? The level of idiocy seems very familiar.

Depends on the scenario and jurisprudence you can kill elderly and others, also they invaded the country therefore it now belongs to them and protect dhimmis who made a contract with them so jizya must be paid, if u are poor enough it does not apply to you and other exceptions... Also jihad has two forms self defence and invasive.

Why do you support Muslims and post a Jew? I'm white and I support Islam myself but this is giving me cognitive dissonance.

>evens out the kill ratio

Oh, Nazisubhuman, we do this by religious affiliation and their crimes in the modern world? When do we turn your trailer park into glass, faggot?

Attached: Alt Right pacifism.png (563x555, 45K)

Based akhi.
Let's make gains together inshallah brother.

Attached: 1496859875280.jpg (151x150, 5K)

Blue pilled and a fag.

AWRIGHT LADS, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Attached: 1552626721728.png (1024x610, 488K)

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1489246449816.png (960x947, 1M)

Their culture encourages you to simply take the qt. You don't wait your turn.

it's not hard, I have fucked every ethnicity (most) from the middle east and they are by far the biggest repressed sluts among women, they have ape like libido just like their male counterparts. had a syrian girl that was begging me not to pull out of her anus, not that I had any intention to

>mohammed's father was rich as fuck
you mean, his first wife, don't you?

kinda remembered me about the travelstory, what some user on /deutsch/ posted once

No, what idiocy?

Oh shut up kike sympathizer

gross

>Reddit image
>Reddit strawman
>Reddit comebacks
Go back, holy shit. I bet you cant do one pushup and think 40's america is fascist and far right
Compare how many migrant on native crime there is to vise versa before you do and post body with timestamp (you wont)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)