I’m scared of it

I’m scared of it

Attached: 53BA9874-3F46-46D3-BDFA-8E4BA1B41E8C.png (800x801, 229K)

Please be in london

imagine sitting on that bench then all of the sudden your gf comes to you and say

>you can do it baby

Your test rise, your energy levels are going crazy screaming for the lift, all your energy goes into beating your PR, you starting lifting it slowly and pulling it down
you struggle a bit because you overrated the amount of energy and power you had, but then she goes

>come on babe just push for me

Your CNS awakes fully, everything in your body start bobble, your power increase 10x times, you push and use all that love and power to lift it once, twice, 10 reps, and BANG a new PR

hehe gross

Attached: rx7kf1y.png (634x634, 607K)

YELL AT THAT MOTHERFUCKING BENCH SHOW IT WHO'S THE ALPHA MALE WHIP OUT YOUR DICK AND PISS ALL OVER IT TO ASSERT DOMINANCE THEN GET ON THE FUCKING BENCH AND START LIFTING THAT BAR

It’s more afraid of you than you are of it. Approach it without fear for it feeds off it and can sense it. Yelling “LIGHT WEIGHT BABY” has been known to be an affective way to bond with this creature, building a strong trust that empowers you both.

das it mane

Not going to make it. The bench should be your favorite equipment.

Just start with the bar alone and then lightests discs

Ok Jow Forums, I'm gone for 5 months and this meme pops up out of the blue. Explain

Why don't you do triceratops dips, esp seated weighted tricep dips. Same as bench only with more lower chest activation

A 345lb bench?
Doing sets of three with those is kind of iffy but I manage.

this meme has existed longer than 5 months u newfag

my what

Alright, if you want to be spoonfed.
Back in ~2011-ish there was this tripfag who always posted "please be in london" whenever someone posted their body.
This then became a meme.
Eventually it also got posted like this a lot:
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: nothing has changed.png (700x3287, 331K)

>imagine sitting on that bench then all of the sudden your gf comes to you

can't imagine

Just don't bench to failure. Only do reps that you know you can hit and don't put collars on bar just in case.

>this tripfag
Tiny was literally /ourguy/

Noted.

meh
i enjoy wading through my weak moments anyway
quick boosts = gay af = never gonna make it

Fuck, now I feel like an old motherfucker

Funny to think that keto / paleo shills existed back then. I don't remember them popping up until 3-4 years ago.

>then all of the sudden your gf comes

Attached: Ryan's_thousand_yard_stare.jpg (1728x1080, 141K)

Kek

DELET THIS

Barbell bench is a meme, real men use dumbbells.

I use the smith machine

This meme has been around for years

Start with the bar
Load in 5lb increments
Don't put the clips on
If too much, perform the tilt of shame

imagine actually listening to what a woman says

Attached: 1550615023708.jpg (400x386, 25K)