How does it feel being an attractive male in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?

How does it feel being an attractive male in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?

Attached: 1552840062768.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

Feels pretty bad because I'm still an incel

Pretty shit desu. I'm an autistic homosexual virgin and i just want a non-degenerate homo boyfriend who hasn't had 1958465643 penises in his butt so we can be pure and innocent together.

You can't be attractive and involuntary celibate at the same time faggot.

Pretty great I bet. But it’ll get even better when gene editing for our children and maybe even gene therapy for our own lives makes it so that everyone is attractive and the world is just great for everyone, and the inequality of random genetics will never blight society again.

Feels good to be born in the last of the deformed generations desu

Attractive male checking in, what do you want to know faggot?

lmao shut up lëddit incel, go back to your website

How much sex do you have, Chad? Leave something for us spergs.

If everyone is great no one is.

Not fully blown Chad but around a semi chad, seeing a girl seriously for now, but sex twice a week

It sucks being any kind of man in this society. Incels are tortured by not getting any girls. Chads are tortured by knowing the true nature of women and how they will never be loved by a truly dedicated woman forever so they settle for endless meaningless pump and dumps. And married men have it worse than anyone - constantly walking on eggshells so their spouse doesn't leave them and take half their shit and ruin their lives.

The only hope is to ignore women completely or date/marry down - WAY down. Even then there is no guarantee she won't make your life hell.

>Even then there is no guarantee she won't make your life hell.
True.
But you need not to worry about that, because with an attitude like this, you alone are enought to make your life hell anyways, so a little bit more hell won't matter.

>twice a week
That's low. You're not even semi-Brad.

Nope. Dating down and fucking good pussy on the side. Still sucks. There is no hope or silver lining, stay fit and get outdoors to hike hunt mountain bike run kayak swim or climb those are the only joys left for us.

>Chads are tortured by knowing the true nature of women and how they will never be loved by a truly dedicated woman forever so they settle for endless meaningless pump and dumps

holy fuck that hit me hard, the amount of thots i meet that are just ready to cheat on their BFs are crazy, and they always try to hide it
Bitch i can see on your phone screen that you got a picture of you and your BF, wtf you hiding

It's pretty good man guys wife's/gfs constantly looking at my cock biting my lip

It's not unheard of to fuck a chick the same day I meet her. One time I fucked a chick who started flashing me in the highway just pulled right over and fucked her on a offramp

You could always not revolve your life around women.

Once we hit that point as a species, many of the conflicts we have will disappear. Think about man. If gene editing lead to near perfect humans to the point that we only had a handful of nearly identical types rather than infinite, wed leave behind a lot of shit, there’s eventually be no conflict between countries, no bullying among children. We’d quite literally skyrocket in evolution, become way more intelligent and move on to doing greater things. Idk if I agree with that because imo the greatest time to be alive was the days of early man when we were as animal as any other creature, using our body to its fullest extents to just survive.

But for the sake of moving forward as a species gene editing would be the best thing. We’re already chemically enhancing ourselves, we have trannies cutting their dicks off or turning their pussies into cocks. Soon it will be “okay we are currently in need of more males than females so we are making your baby male” type shit. I bet well even get to a point that we can reproduce on our own. Of course we won’t be humans at that point.

Bums me out that idk if this kind of shit will actually happen or not but that I will not live to see it. Really wish reincarnation was real.

Please teach me your ways

Attached: 1504471590868.jpg (695x779, 141K)

Nigga, i got a job, school, sometimes you gotta do social shit and hit the gym, i dont have time to spend on a girl every fucking day
Atleast we fuck all day when i see a girl so its okay i guess

Sucks to be you.
Just came back from climbing.
Total horrorshow. Windy, rockfall, loose rock, overgrown rock, dirt and hard, overhanging horror multipitch.
so all in all, a 9/10 sunday.
[spoiler]My climbing buddy is my gf, and she loved it[/spoiler]

You certainly can
A slightly autistic introverted attractive man with low self esteem has poor success with girls

>tfw the most attractive girl in hs asked me to prom with her
Though still a 24yo kissless virgin.

Attached: 1477999597328.jpg (605x960, 114K)

>One time I fucked a chick who started flashing me in the highway

Do people driving actually look at other people in their cars that driving next to them?

Have nice shoulders and arms and you have to make a attempt to look your best I get my eyebrows waxed once every couple of months and a haircut once a month

Have faith in God, not technology. If all your "needs" are met, you stop being human. Read Ted and bnw

stort of my life breh

objectively, we are in the least degenerate part of history

Being a legitimately top 1% attractive male is the peak of human existence. Women will worship the ground you walk on, and men will treat you with incredible respect.

>non-degenerate homo

Attached: 875D520A-C15F-401C-9DE2-5CF1A2945043.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>attractive=sex

Attached: 1551194912991.png (540x641, 266K)

>24yo
>hs
wat

no

>tfw it suddenly downs on you that even in the top 1% there's a guy who's more attractive than all the other 99% in the top 1% and he is the only living human being at the moment who's uncuckable
who is this guy?

Feels pretty great because I'm still a volcel
Retarded failed degenerate

Attached: 1496180978673.jpg (680x366, 40K)

>haircut once a month
Are you bald?

one of my friends is one of the most beautiful men i have ever seen, his face is arguably perfect for what phenotype he has, and his hair is god tier. but hes a virgin, becuase he is extremely introverted and kind of strange.

Sounds like heaven

I had Chad status in college for a variety of reasons, and realizing what shameless sluts many women are hit me hard

one girl who just started her freshman year was viciously mocking her boyfriend, still in high school, for being in love with her, before sucking my dick multiple times

another time I got a #MeToo accusation, but then because I was on a sports team that had an amazing season (and everyone on campus knew it) the same girls who were previously talking shit then tried to fuck me

praise allah we must restrain these thots

I’ll never know.

I want to believe this, I want to believe those thots were patrolled.

nope, that was the infuriating thing, none of them ever suffered a single consequence for any of the lies or slutty behavior, and they probably never will

if I had tried to do anything I would have just fucked myself, so I stayed quiet and luckily things worked out for me

I am actually OK with young girls who want to have fun and fuck guys, assuming they get their shit together once theyre like 23/24. But the lying and home wrecking is unforgivable, as are women who slut it up past age 25.

no ya simp

Yeah that thing happened when I was in high school. Like 7 years ago.

Not that long ago I eybanged a trans women so hard she gave me a hand job on the train
So no complaints here mate

So the key is just talk, dont stay quiet, thats it?

Horrible, I always wanted to marry a virgin and start my own family like my dad did(both catholic virgins who waited).

After seeing how horrible women are I don't even know what to do anymore. My dream of having a family is almost crushed unless I find that one decent girl out of who knows how many thots.

I admit I definitely should date more but its fucking depressing when you're looking for a decent girl and all the ones you meet at basically whores, even the ones I never expected I got to admit things.

I can't say I'm that attractive, maybe better than 90% of guys my age?

Also i have noticed from one year to another in different groups of people how in the first group i was totally unconfortable and girls ignore me but for some reason in the second group i was confortable and talk and 3 girls from that group literally asked me if i have gf, if i want to date her, im very handsome etc, that would have NEVER happend in the first group.

Be patient or let yourself slip out of the gene pool. Or move. There are plenty of women who aren’t whores, despite what faggots say.

You really think your parents generation didnt have just as much, or more sex?

More than they think, much less than I'd like. The best girls I've met are already fucking married(I'm 22).

Realistically maybe 1 in 20 girls at my age are innocent if I high ball it.

Including 18 year olds it might be a decent chunk, but that clock is ticking.

It's even worse if you live near a military installation. Just got stationed at one in the Midwest and I thought it'd be a bit more traditional than the coastal cities. Dead wrong.
The guy/girl ratio for the whole town is fucked and anyone of quality seems to leave for a bigger city.

Attached: 1552844897978.png (761x889, 835K)

>looking at my cock biting my lip
No homo, but I would definitely look if that was happening

go to big churches, and try to get into some sort of volunteer work at the church once you've been going for a while and people know you. Christian girls are one of the remaining bastions of innocence in modern girls. And in general they're pretty damn cute.

Some poofter tugged you off? Not impressed m8.

im a diagnosed autismo and socially awkward, have to force my self to even brush teeth and other basic hygienic shit, yet have been blessed with good genetics.
I probably went through only a month in highschool without seeing a girl or doing sexual acts (during last 3 highschool years), and fucked 2 of my friends exes, girls just showed a lot of interest in me where I basically only had to start a conversation and I was in, and some girls I just met outright asked to do stuff (not straight up sexual, but hanging out / watching a movie).

I'm thankful for it and I try not to boast about it, but if I ever get married and get children I want them to be blessed as well, and will only get children with a 8/10+ wife, because I had a great highschool experience and want them to have the same.

Friendly reminder 28% of gays have over 1000 sexual partners in their lives. 50% have 500+ partners. There's also a huge correlation between childhood abuse and gays.

That's nothing some other time a homeless man tried to take me out for breakfast with the money I had just given him wenn that failed he straight up asked if I wanted to fuck

Attached: bloat chill.jpg (1024x814, 113K)

Attached: CDC stats on women promiscuity.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Having been to more than a few events where the drugs are flowing and people (and yourself) are banging all over the place there does come a moment where it feels like the fall of Rome. Like you're on the edge of the collapse of modern civilisation.

The best description I can give is that post-masturbation disgust but instead of being disgusted at yourself you are disgusted at what humanity/society has become, and all the nymphs dancing naked and high around you just exacerbates that sense of dread that this is all just a hedonistic distraction from something terrible on the horizon.

Bro...

Idk, I guess the tinder validation is nice. I still hate my life, and think about suicide routinely.

To make matters worse, I have been driven to total neuroticism by my obsession with looksmaxxing, and I can’t leave the house without being plagued by wild insecurities about things literally nobody notices but me.

Attached: 6C6B4619-8C9E-4267-A3E0-339495C4B290.png (1242x2208, 325K)

Based honk friend

Fine i guess. I’ve matched with 92 women on tinder and I feel nothing.

also I should reiterate what others ITT have said, basically the only pro of being very attractive is that you can date a couple points down and find a loyal girl. it turns out I'm too autistic for this, and managed to mess it up with a qt virgin who fell in love with me.

I'm considering taking finasteride to kill my libido (and save my hair). hookups just make me extremely depressed. i will be a handsome celibate like Morrissey.

>go on date with cutie
>things go great
>she asks, "so what are you doing after this"
>me, "going to the gym probably"
>tell friend story 2 months later
>only then realize she wanted to blast my bongos

>92

lol

And we all know the more important question is average hotness of matches, and average response rate from your opening line

>92
That makes you maybe above average, not really pertinent to the OP

my tinder after 2 months (tried and failed to quit for new year’s—lasted 2.5 weeks just fucking lol at my self-discipline)

Forgot pic

Attached: 2EE23A01-BEC7-4BF8-A039-B2CD96472B85.jpg (1242x2208, 278K)

Attractive male here, currently seeing three girls. AMA.

Attached: AD09008E-804F-4D38-8111-937A626590CE.jpg (1125x2436, 285K)

What kind of pictures do you use? I don't live in a city so 5k likes is ridiculous but my success varies extremely with pictures. Like if I smile its 10x better. I usually don't put body pics because I don't want to look cocky.

Just curious what works.

>innocent
>faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

post face, height, frame

I have, in order:

-good pic of me smiling, shoulders-up
-selfie with me and a (shorter and less attractive) friend smoking cigs outside a show
-completely staged full body picture of me in an apron with a whisk pretending to be baking
-selfie in the woods
-black turtleneck chest-up portrait in front of a marble bust in my rich relative's house
-black and white filter chest-up portrait in front of a rock wall

no shirtless pics, no suggestive pics, only one picture with someone else

Little of everything good and bad, I’ll be nice and match with an average girl.
Like a monkey’s paw. You could get what you want but theres a catch.

It suprises me when its a very attractive girl but then she turns out to be a single mom..

I feel like giving up on it all

Attached: 2CF3C0AB-B03C-4C3C-98D9-51FD4E5FB7A7.gif (498x596, 898K)

Being attractive has its pros and cons. EG
Pro: Be able to get away with more
Con: Guys and friends start acting like assholes because they're intimidated

The men without any opportunities become resentful, and the men with all of the opportunities become cynical.
It's cold at the top, but at least the view is alright.
You have all of the sex you could want, but none of the love, which is fine if you want that sort of thing, but unless you want to be accused of rape as soon as you make it, I recommend choosing women carefully.

Attached: ohno.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

if girls aren't messaging you first you're not that good looking

Relax bro
Things'll probably work out

Attached: ae8HTBK.jpg (640x436, 32K)

>implying jews will let the common filth have access to gene therapy
>implying they wont just keep it for themselves while the rest of humanity becomes a brown disgusting mess

Attached: 1537969779259.jpg (700x684, 105K)

Is tinder your go-to for picking up grills or is irl the way to go?

This nigger gets it.

Attached: FB2AAA21-D9FC-4101-B184-572FF627965E.jpg (390x317, 30K)

Girls seriously fall for staged pics? I thought that would just look cringey.

brutal

this desu

I'm so fucking sick of jealous negs from uglier dudes, especially my friends

I don't even have that much sex

>in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?
lmao
You know the Victorian era was marked with just a shit ton of rampant sex parties right?

it doesn't really look staged. it's a convincing fake candid. but yeah, they do. they also fall for blatant morphs. women are not perceptive.

Nigga what

at debutante balls, every guy went home with a girl

in 2019, it's 20% of the guys

brutal truth, only that it's about 10%

any proof of this?

>praise allah we must restrain these thots

even saying that shit ironically i hope your family gets torn apart by goat fucking towel heads

>But the lying and home wrecking is unforgivable
He says has he continues to contribute to the problem

just go outside.

80/20 rule

It's even worse when you do find that girl and you end up losing her and never knowing why she left you. I don't even bother trying to go out and find another girl because I am afraid I will end up comparing her to my first and will never measure up to her. Which isnt fair to the girl so I dont try.

Theres no denying it..

Attached: 592A8564-0A76-4B35-9FBF-A80B61B9F17F.jpg (406x550, 32K)

The best course of action in your situation is to go to another big party like that and just open fire on everyone to send a message.