Iron Spray
Magnesium and Zinc
Creatine
Vitamin D2
Beta Carotene
Tumeric spray
Iodine
Calcium

I'm also vegan. I'm not sure if this is too much, but I've been feeling a lot better when I started to take all these supplements, but that could also be placebo effect.

Attached: shutterstock_179291819.jpg (1000x750, 397K)

Only one.

Attached: 9D4FDC72-BE7B-40C3-868E-979B13C399F4.jpg (1024x725, 214K)

meat and water

I'm vegan as well. I do b12 injections on myself and the occasional vitamin D during winter. That's it!

Rad140
Grapeseed extract
Vitamin A

I take CoQ10, citrulline malate, creatine, and Iodine
I also salt the shit out of my food and make sure that I get around two gallons of water in a day

Fish-oil, D3, C, zinc and magnesium

The essencials for good T levels are:
Zinc picolinate 20mg~50mg
Vit. D3 3.000~6.000UI

( the good thing about picolinate is that it is the form the body better absorbs and you can even take it with empt stomach and it wont hurt)

Cocaine as a preworkout

Zinc, Magnesium, B6
Taurine
Valerian
Ashwganda
L-Theanine
L-Tryptophan
Melatonin
Multivitamin

Creatine
Citrulline Malate
Beta Alanine
Leucine
HMB
Melatonin
D3
Magnesium Malate
Zinc Citrate
Potassium Chloride
5-HTP (experimenting to see if it does anything)
B1 (Thiamine)
Lactobacillus Gasseri
Glucomannan
Psyllium Husk

Plus two different antidepressant medications.

I've tried them all and pretty much all are useless.

Stuff that isn't a complete meme:
Zinc
Magnesium
D3
K2 (MK4)
Creatine
Fish Oil
Psyllium Husk Fiber

If you're low in test:
Tongkat Ali
DAA

>Ashwganda
>L-Theanine

How are these working out for you? I'm considering get some.

>Ashwganda
>L-Theanine
>L-Tryptophan
Do you stack these together? Had such great results with theanine alone.

BASED AND ZINC PILLED

I take whey and fish oil. I’ll also do creatine during bulking through winter.

Every morning...
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Pygeum/Saw Palmetto, Sunflower Lecithin, and L-Argenine for cum gains

Pre-Workout
Creatine
Beta Alenine
Ascorbic Acid
BCAA

When working
Caffeine
L-Theanine

When partying (legal supps)
Ashwagandha
CBD

I probably have really expensive piss.

I eat like 3000 calories per day full of energy and great mood because 80%+ of my diet is carbohydrates. Serotonin and dopamine require lots of carbs and if you're into fitness you need even more carbs. Tons of people take tons of supplements and depression meds because they feel like garbage probably because they eat like 300g carbs max per day luls. Eat at least 500 per day and see how you feel. I only take b12 just in case and I feel awesome, even on my "deficient" vegan diet lol

TRUE TRUE

BCAAs
Glutamine
Fish oil (a quality European one that is actually high in Omega-3s)
Maybe a multivitamin

Anything more and you’re wasting your time and money

Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C

Garlic
Tumeric
Mushrooms
fermented foods
brains and offal

if youre taking the mag and zinc with food, its not being absorbed properly.

it binds to calcium and is not absorbed with food

eat it on an empty stomach at least an hour after a meal, mag and zinc before bed is good for your sleep function too

so you wont eat meat but you find poking a needle into your body is natural?

>b12 injections

You know you can just get a capsule right?

Attached: 1535300055531.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Countless studies have shown that most supplements do more harm than good and that dietary sources are almost always better, with some rare exceptions
It blows my mind that people in this thread are literally taking 5+ supplements PER DAY instead of fixing their shitty lifestyle that results in these deficiencies in the first place
You're in Jow Forums for fucks sake

Vitamin D is hard to get sufficiently in many places, Creatine and Magnesium are hard to get sufficiently for most western diets, otherwise just fix your fucking diet you manchildren

B12 deficiency is a quite a common one, even in developed countries with lot of meat eaters. Vegan or non vegan B12 supplements are recommended, and b12 is in a lot of fortified foods. I just choose to inject because its affordable and the only clinically proven way to increase b12 effectively. B12 comes from bacteria and in a truly natural environment everybody would be fine with b12 but we are no longer in such an environment.

Currently taking

Zinc 25mg (with diet it ends up being 35 - 40)
Vitamin C 1000mg
Biotin 900mcg
Vitamin D3 3000IU
Calcium
K2

Those are all of the things i struggle to get enough of in my diet. I used to take Magnesium but i get 500mg in my diet so accumulating 1g a day of a metal in my body isn't a good idea.

Protip: use Cronometer to identify deficiencies

Attached: 1542963584787.gif (500x341, 460K)

AFAIK b12 injections are the only clinically proven way to increase b12 concentration in the body. Its not always absorbed from capsule form because some people lack a required thing called "intrinsic factor" to absorb it. I don't know if I'm deficient or lack IF but I just give myself a shot in the delt every month to be safe and lots of athletes use it for performance

Lmao fuck being vegan

I used to slam veganism a lot too because I thought meat and other animal foods were needed for proper health and gains. Theres a lot of undereating anorexic/orthorexic vegans out there that do a bad job at representing the cause because of how anemic they are from eating 1200 calories per day. But as long as you eat enough and aren't afraid of slamming tons of carbs, you'll do fine. I feel so much better in many areas of my physical and mental health. I got into it for the health and now that I see I can thrive on it, its opened my eyes to how messed up it is that we breed and kill all these animals due to misinformation/ignorance, gluttonous decadence, and a disconnection from our natural human tendencies to respect animals.

...but you have to INJECT vital nutrients like a diabetic

ITT idiots over consuming supplements they dont need.

If you're vegan you need b12. If you dont have sun you need vit d. EVERYTHING ELSE IS OVERKILL.

Not everyone has to inject. Its just the most reliable way. I don't even know if I'm deficient or not, I just do it to be safe. 1mg of b12 injection per month is enough and known to be very safe. Pills and fortified foods can work as well. Some people absolutely need to inject though because they can't absorb b12 orally, even the b12 in animal foods. There's quite a bit of the American population that are deficient in b12 and they're not all vegans.. meat eaters get it too.

This argument is so fucking retarded. Go look at b12 content in wild animals. No one in modern society is eating as much meat as prehistoric humans which is why they still become deficient.
Do you think people used to just eat straight shit? It makes you fucking sick of you do

Lay off the onions I can feel the oestrogen radiating through your post

why mushrooms

Creatine
Sodium Ascorbate
Turmeric Capsules
Horny Goat Weed
Zinc
Magnesium
Chunk sliced off of ginger root

Attached: 53D315DA-B6C0-4523-80FE-13248C39036B.png (885x1175, 1.11M)

d3
k2
mag
zinc
reversatrol
trubulus
gaba
L-citruline/arginine
hydrolyzed collegen powder
also take the following but have ran out and need to buy more
ashwaganda
melatonin
steroids

Whats a good Pre Creatine supp?

dog cock

>healthy vegan
>has to inject vitamins into his ass to be healthy

veganism seems like one of those myths that when debunked will leave alot of people suicidal

Vit D3, fish oil, creatine, NAC, melatonin, vit C. Used to take coq10 too but stopped because too expensive.

Too everyone in this thread that takes Zinc

Has it caused an imbalance in other metals inside your body or is that a meme, like zinc cause copper deficiency or whatever they say

>morning
taurine
curcumin
green powder
omega 3s
zinc
calcium
>night time
l theanine
ksm66
bacopa monnieri
tryptophan
Magnesium Glycinate
L-Lysine

>Vitamin D2
Why D2 and not D3?

Also, general question(s) for the thread:
Is there value in cycling supplements? Does your body build up "tolerance" to certain supplements, and if so what would a cycle look like (taking a week off per month, or a weekend off per month, or taking a certain sup every other day, etc)?

>Does your body build up "tolerance" to certain supplements, and if so what would a cycle look like (taking a week off per month, or a weekend off per month, or taking a certain sup every other day, etc)?
yes and it depends how long it takes tolerance to build and how long it takes tolerance to go back to baseline