Should being skinny be taught in schools and be forced upon students...

Should being skinny be taught in schools and be forced upon students? NO girl wants to be fat and it’s a great start to your life that’ll net you tons of health benefits, confidence, bfs, etc. There are literally no downsides to this. Don’t go full “muh parental freedom” on me: 1. teaching your kids to be fat is straight up evil and shouldn’t be allowed just like how you can’t cut of strips of your child’s skin 2. the currently in place accepted physique related parental freedom infringements and PE rules (such as mandatory dangerous sports/activities) are far more severe and are more likely to damage your child

Attached: 4785FBE8-2813-44C9-AA9C-EFF773291374.jpg (800x545, 126K)

Yes

No

honestly any kids over a certain BMI should be banned from eating at school until they arent fat

Maybe.

Based

Skinny no, muscular and fit yes
Nobody wants to see lanklets everywhere

I think op just means NO FATTIES ALLOWED

you have to give the example
I lift for my gal

this would probably work.

Everybody knows you just want to be her school’s DILF.

I'm satisfied just making other dads jealous

Being the school DILF would do that. Make their daughters, wives, and gay sons drool.

Unfortunately, they are doing the opposite in schools thanks to Michelle Obama's food plans, where somehow pizza counts as a vegetable. And where they get kick back from McDicks and Pizza hut by selling their single serving items al la carte. We would have to undo these unfit nutritional guides and allow schools to implement their own nutritional plans without outside interference or incentivization by private companies.

Next, we would have to revamp the widely accepted food pyramid and return it to its original form. Where vegetables are at the bottom instead of wheat, which was switched thanks to Mr.Kellog's lobbying.

Then we need to ban teen magazines from talking about diets. And I mean the weird shit like the cabbage cleanse. The only shit teen magazines should broach on health is helping kids cope with puberty and basic nutritional info.

Then we have to attack the food advertisement companies, and basically, any company that makes food marketed towards children. They purposefully peddle shit food, most of it sugary carbs, to kids using cartoons and other mindfuck advertising. This used to be illegal until these companies paid the government to make it not illegal.

Then, as controversial as it sounds, we need to limit what kinds of food can be bought with EBT. I don't mean ban frozen pizza's and other frozen dinners, but you shouldn't be getting king sized snickers and 24 packs of bepis on government dole. The most at risk people are eating the worst kinds of food simply because their local 7/11 takes EBT. So when the kids aren't eating french toast sticks and pizza at school, they are eating bright pink Spongebob ding dongs mom bought from the corner store. Make an incentive program that REWARDS EBT users when they buy fresher, healthy foods.

BRING BACK HOME EC!! No one knows how to fucking cook anymore.

Once we get through all that then we might be able to get somewhere with the whole childhood obesity epidemic.

>and gay sons

Attached: 1545420811745.gif (300x300, 471K)

no, being active and eating well should be taught, aim to make people enjoy the act of getting Jow Forums, not have breakdowns due to not being stick enough

those cartoon snacks/drinks always tasted like shit too
maybe I just hyped it up a little because my mom called it “poison” but when I tasted spongebob juice in 2002 it was disgusting

Britfag here. If you live somewhere with social healthcare and are a fat sack you're a social parasite and should be ostracized by society until you learn to put the fork down.

Excellent.

>parents have zero responsibility for how their children are raised
Fuck off statist cuck

Being a skeleton can be just as bad as being obese.

Why do people always go to extremes?

I'd say most of Jow Forums is pretty libertarian and want big govt out of people's lives...but since we're going down the rabbit hole then we'd better go all the way.
Everyone above 20%bf should be rounded up by the cops and put on spin bikes generating power for everyone. If they get tired or stop at any time the cops throw them in a furnace and burn them as fuel to generate more power. They chose to be fat pieces of shit they can reap what they sow.

IMHO PE classes should be seperated by sports the students enjoy.
Currently students are often forced to do stuff they don't like in PE and therefore discouraged from sports.
Just have one class making endurance stuff, one bodybuilding, one ballgames and one gymnastics if a school has 4 classes for each year.
Let the students choose what they want to do and allow them to switch whenever they want.
Also schools should teach about nutrition, calories in vs. calories out and cooking.
The sad truth is that many parents never teached their children how to cook the most basic stuff.

Or how to conjugate irregular past tense apparently.

Sorry, I only learned english as a second language and it is late in the evening here.

Fair enough

things like that can't be forced by the government. It should be taught by societal expectations like asian countries.
In china or japan if you're fat people will tell you to your face what a fucking fat, ugly pig you are and that you need to lose weight.

I just think health classes should focus more on nutrition and exercise instead of "DRUGS ARE FUCKING BAD". I had health first half of junior year when I was in high school, and we spent about two days on nutrition and a month and a half on the dangers of drugs and smoking. Drugs are bad, but we shouldn't be preaching about healthy behavior if we're gonna just overlook a glaring epidemic because the conversation makes fat people uncomfortable.

>just like how you can’t cut of strips of your child’s skin

Pretty sure circumcision is legal

Fucking christ dude, you summed it up really well

Attached: 1518537565927.gif (320x320, 691K)

>just like how you can’t cut of strips of your child’s skin
...What?

Attached: Nosferatu.jpg (300x250, 8K)

There is some creepy cult doing this shit, it is pretty popular in the US and middle east even on people that aren't in the cult for some odd reason.