How come you don't take creatine user?

>How come you don't take creatine user?

Attached: Bald.jpg (500x402, 95K)

what's the alternative for natty guys?

kek

Attached: 1552228894048.jpg (250x230, 7K)

>be me 4 months ago
>decide to hop on creatine for ez gains
>have a decent mustache and goatee, thick but doesn't cover anywhere besides my lip and chin area
>2 weeks after already have a beard
>tfw hair still thick as ever
only brainlets don't do creatine

I would if I wasn't terrified of balding even though no one in my family balds even the old ones.

10/10 troll, gj op

I care about my kidneys

>moms dad bald
>one of moms brothers balded young
>other one full head of hair
>barely any balding on dads side

I'm thinking of trying but don't know the risk, If I do start balding will going off stop/reverse it? If lifting w/ creatine is 100% what % am I without it?

Am I the only one who shits blood after taking it for a few weeks?

yes you druggie you're not meant to snort the creatine
take no more than 5g

If it accelerates your balding the hair you lose won't come back once you stop. Realistically the creatine will help you get 1 more rep on a heavy set which will eventually have an effect if you stay on it long term but you will be bloated with water and less aesthetic to look at.

What if my balding is already noticeable and I don't care abou keeping what's left, what downsides would there then be for creatine?

Just cost and it's somewhat annoying to take as it doesn't dissolve well into things and sometimes it makes you feel bloated and gross and shit blood

my whey has about 2.25g of creatine in a scoop
should i consome to scoops aday or some creatine on its own with it too?

I had a similar thing, was vegetarian but got health problems so started eating meat. A few months later my hair started to thin and I was going bald.

Stopped eating meat, my hair stopped thinning.

Talked to the doctor and he said that my low creatine levels are probably why I'm not bald. My brother who eats a ton of meat is bald.

>If lifting w/ creatine is 100% what % am I without it?
99%

>been on creatine for 2 years
>hair still thick as ever

You shit genetics hairlets really should consider ending it all.

lol /fit is full of retards...

creatine doesn't cause hair loss and its not bad for your kidneys...its good for you and clinical research suggests pre-intra or post workout creatine supplementing is very good for muscle growth. its also being considered as an nootropic for its effects on brain cognitive function and other things

The coach/ owner at my gym has all his female competitors on 15g a day. He’s got a few decades experience. I don’t compete but it’s fascinating to watch.

Haha where their hair at tho?

this. it doesn't cause hair loss. it only accelerates it in people genetically predisposed to it. you're going to lose your hair, why not become fucking jacked in the process?

Is it known around how much its accelerated?

creatine is so useless, you have to take it forever or all the benefits from it wear off in a week

based and sanepilled

yea...because magically your muscles just go away because you dont supp creatine

if you add 5-10lbs from creatine, that gain will remain constant as long as you take it, and as soon as you drop it you'll lose those 5-10lbs as well as the performance related to it, it's a waste of money. I'd take it if I were to compete, but year-round? No way.

wheres your research to back you up lol you sound really bad right now