This is how peak performance looks like

>this is how peak performance looks like

you can lift as much as you want, become as big as you wish but they would beat you up to death anyday on their prime

Attached: 1975-muhammad-ali-joe-frazier-signed-magazine-centerfold.jpg (465x650, 64K)

What's your point?

They have more combat skills, yes.
But they look less genetically attractive than a bodybuilder.

>All those years of training won't be able to punch the fact away that they're nigger apes
Also I have guns, what's your point, faggot?
fpbp

Attached: 1552523774901.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>But they look less genetically attractive than a bodybuilder

Did you know cassius clay has always been considered attractive as fuck ?

Most good heavys from the 80s onwards ahve been pretty jacked.

Attached: cMhrclc.jpg (1655x2105, 250K)

their necks look smaller than those numbers
and are their arms really that small? Even with the fat on top?

its unflexed cold measurements

and he probably never curled a day on his life

thanks man:^)
appreciate it

t. first reply poster

Honestly great post mate. Been following you for a while now. You always seem to have your mind churning as you brainstorm new ideas for our collective image board. People like you make this board a better place. Without people like fpbp wouldn’t mean anything. In fact, people like you are the reason fpbp carries such weight and has such a strong validity to it. Honestly wish I could guild you or +1 your rep, upvote shit.. anything. Because you deserve it. That’s how great your post is and how great of a poster you are. People like you such be commended more often because we are just that lucky to have you as members of our community.

Although 17" calves are nothing remarkable, that's actually huge for a basketball American who didn't lift weights. I'm inclined to doubt those stats. Evander Holyfield was around the same height/weight and had 13" calves.

bost pody

holyfield wasn't 6'3" champ, look at the numbers more closely

>5'11½
Someone shop it

6'3
size 9.5 shoe
Lmao

thats ankle circunference man

t. chicken shit pussy who can't fight for shit, has shit lifts, looks like shit and doesn't even own a gun

post body/lifts and prove me right you faggot

Attached: klit.jpg (858x536, 98K)

Attached: file.png (465x650, 564K)

man they would still lose to frazier or ali, they were tough as nail and doesnt matter how much you lift being able to hold back raw shots to your liver and chin is somthing that brought in your DNA

lifting is cool and can make you faster bigger and why not hit harder but when it comes to being hit, you alone

I said he was AROUND the same size, fella.

post body

based

Boxers aren't the kings of fighting as they used to be.

MMA is swallowing up boxing. The heavyweight champion of the world in boxing is only the best boxer, not the best fighter.

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (900x600, 105K)

Based

Meth heads think that pounding their face into a wall is fun.

I don't care what retards think, is my point.

Boxing isn’t strength it’s endurance. Those guys could work circles around anyone on this board

MMA is trash.

Fedor and Alexander are sorta infamous for not being cut. They're big and muscluar but they don't have that cut look because they don't reduce their body fat. Then you see them punch with such extreme speed.

Attached: f5d2b122f40695526ddc84ba96d2e170[1].jpg (592x429, 34K)

You can be fit as fuck without being jacked or ripped

>a professional fighter could beat you in a fight
Imagine my shock.

This recurring thread is so gay.

Attached: 1529552392527m.jpg (1024x923, 126K)

their power comes from the potato gut. it is the secret to our strength.

t. slav

cringe

Attached: wealcome to fit.jpg (600x760, 230K)

you can say that but it is objectively false.

MMA is the most realistic practical fighting form.

Shits gay.

Maybe compared to WWE.

slavs are funny and terrifying at the same time

>hehehe I bet you can’t fight!
Confirmed for never being in a real fight. Scuffles on the street are death sentences if you’re outnumber, on pavement, or under any sort of drugs/intoxicated

Stop acting like you could get in a fight with some stranger and that would be the end of it. Most people when brought to blows want you dead or maimed at the very least. Don’t be so naive

Ali isnt nigger

Literally no one cares, fighting outside of sport is fucking retarded because why not just bring a weapon?

because weapons kill people?

Based reality poster.

Attached: sam hyde gun lift.jpg (576x768, 122K)

That works against them though. Imagine if he dropped his body fat % down. Fedor absolutely manhandles heavyweights, could you imagine what he would do if he was in the middle weight class? He would be literally unstoppable.

you develop more force in a punch if you have a gut, bodyshots are less effective on you, fat is kinetic armor if you still have an athletic body under the fat

What... Does this thing say they had 15 inch arms?? That can't be true, right?

Attached: mfw-i-hear-36-genders-20022874.png (500x373, 134K)

>its unflexed cold measurements
No.

t. doesn't know shit about fighting

without that extra mass Fedor would lose much of his punching power and he wouldn't be able to absorb as many shots

After Mayweather vs MacGregor, this is hilarious cope.

Lol. Wlad would demolish them. The game has changed a lot since the 70s.

Well yeah, combat and endurance athletes usually have a lot of good brown fat tissue under their skin because they need the energy reserves.
Bodybuilders look athletic but usually aren't, and that's fine, bodybuilding isnt about running a marathon or going 8 rounds in the ring because they're different sports.

Damn right they do

Attached: 1550394620701.gif (659x609, 1.63M)