Who else here has gone /nowhey/? Ever since I gave up the powdered Jew and started eating actual food instead...

Who else here has gone /nowhey/? Ever since I gave up the powdered Jew and started eating actual food instead, my gains have significantly increased, and I'm not even meming. I don't understand how people came to believe that dissolvable, processed powder produced in a factory owned by a Jew is some kind of healthy, high quality "food" yet eggs are considered unhealthy even though humans have been eating eggs for thousands of years.
>b-but cholesterol and saturated fats are bad for you!
Citation needed. This is literally momscience that has been debunked countless times. Not only has it been debunked, but it is now known that cholesterol is in every cell in your body, including muscle, and is highly concentrated in the brain and bone marrow. When people got on low fat diets in the 70s, IQ started dropping and disease rates came to an all time high. That is because lack of brain cholesterol makes people retarded, just look at vegans, and lack of cholesterol in bone marrow hinders it's ability to make red blood cells which are supposed to fight infections. There's more to muscle building than protein synthesis, the new muscle tissue needs saturated fats and cholesterol.

tl;dr
>whey has no nutrition and is overrated, cholesterol being bad for you is a lie to keep you stupid and weak, eat more fucking eggs

Attached: 2019-03-17_16.05.48.jpg (1915x1781, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/cholesterol-management/news/20190315/are-eggs-the-cholesterol-enemy-again
youtube.com/channel/UCOy5DcKp-wcZuQDgUh9MDnA
gwern.net/Nicotine
youtube.com/watch?v=sF83puwVFL4&t=630s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I eat both.

>whey has no nutrition
So this is the power of mental retardation

Based and egg pilled.

I have pretty much dropped the whey Jew and things have been fantastic.

Attached: 1543886554627.png (461x583, 2K)

Cool

>here is what I believe, let me prove it to you by broscience and armchair evolutionary theory
>what, you disagree with me? Give me cited sources, but not the sources disagree with my standpoint
very convincing argument my friend

You went from shitting on a dietary supplement to this autistic rant about cholesterol. God bless you, based retarded sperg. Please broadcast your inevitable suicide online

>muh brotein
Notice any improvements afterwards?
The burden of proof lies on the faggots that think cholesterol is bad as this "fact" has never actually been scientifically established
Thanks

I get my protein in any way I can. Steak, eggs, nuts, ect...

I don't use whey, but I do use powder to get parts of the animal I'm missing out on otherwise.

Attached: ultimatebonebroth.jpg (1200x2133, 223K)

>Notice any improvements afterwards?

I felt my sex drive pick up and I don't feel as hungry. Recovery also feel about the same if not a little better.

I at least think whey should not be relied upon. Also, eggs are fairly inexpensive and can be eaten with just about everything.

Attached: 1548031598887.png (2518x1024, 289K)

its not necessarily bad for you along the lines of nicotine. you don't need cholesterol in your diet at all though. your liver makes all the cholesterol you need

different user btw

Whey is not necessary if you eat right. It is cheap though. Easy as well.

I want to ditch whey, but I find it hard to get 180g of protein. I eat half a pound of chicken a day and 4 eggs + bacon/ham for breakfast. What's a good protein heavy lunch/dinner that isn't chicken?

So is that a glass of almond milk?

>imagine not using the left over-whey from making your own cheese and drying it in your dehydrator at the lowest possible temp to keep as much of the vitamins as possible
I don't use store bought stuff though because I have enough whey already.
in addition
>raw milk from my goat
>eggs from my own chickens
>building a beehive for some honey
>go fishing twice a month for those O3s

>you don't need cholesterol in your diet at all though. your liver makes all the cholesterol you need
Citation needed. And as healthy, active young males, there's no reason we shouldn't be eating more than what's recommended. Not to mention most people's livers are damaged and unhealthy due to lack of choline, which coincidentally only exists in high quantities in eggs and animal liver
Eat a third meal numbnuts
This would be based if you actually did all of this, which you don't. And no, it is whole milk
>haha got em, whey comes from milk
There's actually nutrition in milk, most importantly riboflavin which processed powder does not have. Plus milk is just delicious in general

>eat a third meal numb/nuts
of what. What's a meal that gives 50-70 g of protein that isn't chicken?

your citation is any nutrition book and your massive flaw in your logic
>most people's livers are damaged because choline only exists in livers and eggs
>your liver is damaged because no choline
>get choline from liver
this is how I know you're a retard like said

>there's no reason to eat more than what's recommended
more great reasoning

don't take nutrition advice from anyone on here

Ground beef, steak, fish, pork. Don't forget protein from snacks as well. Peanut butter, milk, jerky, pork rinds, seeds, nuts. Dark coloured bread, especially sprouted bread, has a decent amount of bioavailable protein too, make a PB&J with milk

The only reason I still use whey it's because it giving me access to flavors I wouldn't be able enjoy without a shitload of calories and sugar.

Attached: 1529378290720.jpg (1079x809, 209K)

Been lifting for 7 years now, 5 years with whey 2 years without. I make more gains without whey and overall feel better with smoother skin
I still buy vegan protein powder which I occasionally use (like 2 scoops a week)
Anyone that gets most or even half of his protein from whey is obviously a noob (like I once was)

Do any of these nutrition books refer to studies? Didn't think so. And I said animal liver contains high amounts of choline, because that's the organ that needs choline so that's where it's stored, but most people don't eat liver, so you have to eat eggs to get enough, retard

i have genuinely done this for a while but its not mine its my brothers. been here for a few months but ive gotta go back home now. extremely depressing but its the most fun ive had being a neet and i have some goals now. Im building him the beehive before i leave.

Also i do make my own whey powder but since i use lemon juice for the goat cheese it's generally too sour for a smoothie so i add it to cooking or make bars etc...

just cook the bones really long until they get kindy creaming when chewing then. Absolutely love to eat some nice chicken leg bones

just eat a third meal numbnuts, fucking do it

Protein is protein. You feeling like you have gotten more gains with Whole Foods is purely anecdotal.

Also yes you are correct, eggs are incredibly healthy and research has shown that their effect on cholesterol has been overstated in recent years.

>Protein is protein
no
>You feeling like you have gotten more gains with Whole Foods is purely anecdotal.
yes
>Also yes you are correct, eggs are incredibly healthy and research has shown that their effect on cholesterol has been overstated in recent years.
yes

welcome to Jow Forums

Based and redpilled, whey is a waste

>protein is protein

Kek sure buddy... 30g of proteins off a freshly-caught salmon is just as beneficial and potent as 30g of proteins off some hot-dogs and Mcnuggets

The liver does produce cholesterol, however that is some meme they tell you at uni that you don't need to consume it. I studied medicine over a decade ago and so much of the info we were taught, esp in diet, is so full of shit. I discovered this afterwards so i couldnt challenge them at the time.

Attached: 1540001355784.jpg (498x573, 49K)

This.

Attached: 1537284115673.jpg (2048x1536, 525K)

egg is cancelled
webmd.com/cholesterol-management/news/20190315/are-eggs-the-cholesterol-enemy-again

this shit right here is why I never take Jow Forums's advice. Fucking hilarious but all the same bs.

Attached: 1552233757144.jpg (429x465, 34K)

HOLY FUCK THATS A PIC OF A POWDER JEW ISNT IT?

whey and shakes fill you too much so you dont feel like eating food.
shakes are bad for ectos/hard gainers.
Real food > (((shakes)))

meta-analysis of epidemiological studies with no mention of healthy user bias. Yawn count me out yet again.

Whey is only jew for certain brands where they found high levels of heavy metals and/or microplastics. I use Biochem Whey, they got theirs tested and its safe.

based hobby beekeeper
youtube.com/channel/UCOy5DcKp-wcZuQDgUh9MDnA

I'm not believing some retard meta-study like that. They keep changing eggs so fuck it I will eat them because they taste good. Honestly I am starting to understand why so many have antiscience attitudes.

Besides
>“The totality of evidence is pretty clear,” she says. “Eat mostly vegetables and try to limit the amount of saturated fat and dietary cholesterol,” including eggs and other products with animal fat, says Cho, who was not involved in the study. She said the new study did a good job of summing up the evidence.

meanwhile in the same article
>Bottom Line on Eggs Still Unclear

So fuck that shit.

>coronary calcification dcans are infinitely better at predicting heart disease than cholesterol
>still ignored by most medicine and take your god damn statins goyim

>implying nicotine is bad for you
BRAINLET ALERT WEEOO WEEOO

gwern.net/Nicotine

Why don't you get a slow cooker and make your own bone broth? Ffs bones are dirt cheap.

Yahoo published an article yesterday saying if you eat more than 3 eggs a week it increases your chance of heart disease.

no, its saying people who ate more eggs had more heart attacks, with a miniscule relative risk ratio

Just get a calcification scan if you're worried

>eat same amount of protein
>now have additional fats and carbs
>get stronger

No fucking shit, retard. Nufit is such a joke

whey is pretty good as a cheap source of protein both in calories and price, it's the only thing cheaper than chicken breast that gives comparable macros in every place I've lived. I don't really use it all the time because I hate the taste but it's definitely not a jew and nice to have if you've eaten a lot of calories without hitting your protein goal. anecdotally I tend to progress more when I have a shake after workouts than when I just do a normal dinner. Eggs fulfill a different niche for me, cheap source of protein+fat that can go in a variety of meals.

This.
>Buy nice sized slow cooker
>Buy whole chicken for less then $1 a pound
>Slow cook it.
>Take it out to cool, leave the juices.
>Demeat it, divvying it up into different containers.
>Meals for a week.
>Put the cartilage and bones back into the juices still in the slow cooker.
>Cook it longer.

Nutritional studies are so fucking poorly executed that 99% of the time you can safety ignore them. Anything up to “21% more likely” is considered random in population studies so bullshit articles that push shit like “you’re 20% more likely to die early/get rectal cancer/heart attacks, etc if you eat x!!!!!!!” are sensationalist-driven clickbait. Not even memeing- take any credible statistics course.

They never, EVER control for age, fitness level, etc. A 99-year old man, a morbidly obese 25-year old, and a fit 30-year old who lifts are all considered equally in these population studies. The best that we can say is that you should avoid dietary cholesterol if you’re an actual fatass who doesn’t move all day- if you’re fit and burning the calories you could probably even get away with tearing through BigMacs like old black football players used to (after doing 1,000 pushups).

I cut out whey because it was making my stomach feel weird. I started supplementing with egg white protein which was less bad until it gave me the shits one day. Now I just eat food. I eat meat, eggs, I drink milk. I'll throw meat and rice in an instant pot or fry some meat up in a pan. I feel waaaay better and I'm getting all the protein I need without a struggle.

Had a yuge friend, biggest liftbro I know, he had some chest pains at the gym and got the shits. He cut out all supplements and powders, he's foodpilled now too. He's making just as many gainz as he was.

I eat like Brian Shaw eats

>Steak, rice, bone broth
>repeat ad nauseum
>some eggs, spinach and carrots for nutrients

You know you've been here too long when you know what two dots on a white background represents..

Or I can just buy bone broth paleo diet supplements that have more natural herbs including turmeric root and not mess with bones.

>2019
>eating anything other than animal protein

Attached: 1547546296123.png (240x221, 77K)

Unironically this
>water
>meat
>nuts
>vegetables
>complex carbs (oats, lentils)
>fruits as pre/post workout

This is everything a man would ever need

>vegetables

Keep your anti-nutrients to yourself

>nuts
>vegetables
>fruits as pre/post workout

you don't need any of these

>don't need vegetables

Kek
Where do you get you fibers and vitamins from you dumb shits?

Tubers
>Not eating the purple yam
also
>Not eating liver
>Not eating eggs

You can literally get all your micro nutrients now, vegan tranny

Please list one ingredient that is included in your supplement that won't be cheaper and more nutritious when bought and prepared fresh.

One shake a day is fine, when did Jow Forums get so pathetic.

We'll see threads soon saying how people are worried because they had a shake and a handful of pasta.

TUUUUNA

Whey is fucking trash and people who take it are slaves to advertising.

>le anti-nutrients maymay
youtube.com/watch?v=sF83puwVFL4&t=630s

Seriously dude? I would get hungry not even an hour later after drinking a high calorie shake. The only time I feel satiated is after eating real food.

It's still powder, it's peasant food. Don't eat food goy, this powder we made for you is better.

I got my blood test back a few days ago and cholesterol was fine even after eating a minimum of 4 eggs per day

Bone broth protein costs about $40 a tub. Imagine getting jewed this hard for fucking turmeric that costs a few cents from any sorry that has a bulk section lmao, no wonder why you guys need to survive off whey and can't afford real food, fucking retards

There's way more vitamins in meat than any vegetable, vegetables also lose most of their vitamins depending on your cooking method

Based and redpilled

I bought whay when I started lifting, never used it because at the end of each day my normal protein consumption was 200g, so didn't see a point. Kept waiting for a day I didnt eat enough meat and beans, but that never came.

whey generally has less calories than "actual" food. maybe you just werent eating enough.

I use whey for shakes, that's about it.

Bruh when bulking I don't take whey but when I'm cutting I take whey to hit my protein needs while cutting down on the fat, simply because it makes cutting easier

thats why i buy it on sale for 20 bucks a tub

Most science talking about the origins of the universe are also shit. Srs.

Can someone please explain the pic

I think it's the fact that you stopped stressing autistically about how much protein you eat. I stopped trying to force myself to eat bro foods like chicken and rice everynight and I've leaned out. I just eat when I'm hungry and eat something semi-healthy that tastes good to me. Through in a little fruit and veggies. That's it.

Your body will tell you what you need to eat, listen to it.

>Your body will tell you what you need to eat, listen to it.
Tell this to an obese fatty and he'll grab the pizza and ice cream