Are there any non-terminal conditions that would medically prevent someone from drinking alcohol?

Are there any non-terminal conditions that would medically prevent someone from drinking alcohol?

>Live in the south
>every social event is basically activities + alcohol
>it was fun for a few years but I just started hating it
>not the hangovers just the drunk feeling in general
>feel like I just outgrew it
>tell anyone this and they think you're a pussy for not liking alcohol

So I'm looking for a lie to tell to save some face.

Attached: 1552824275816.jpg (277x508, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any liver problem, even in the past, is enough to justify not drinking alcohol.

however, and trust me on this, you will seriously destroy your self-confidence by continually lying about this. have some fucking balls and just say you don't want to drink alcohol.

Attached: 1457051818210.png (645x773, 28K)

Just tell them your on some medication.

Are you chunky? Say you're trying to lose weight.
Or just say "I'm trying to cut down" instead of "I don't drink."

According to some stories from alcoholics who wanted to quit, there is some russion injection which kills you if you drink after you've gotten it.
Try that - It'll be a life or death situation

just drink one beer and then not more
you can kind of just sip on it all evening and it'll be barely any alcohol

Good thing I have no friends though so no one to steal my gains, only the occasional social event at work

Stick with this smarter birds will find it attractive you have self control.

Diabetes

Bad GORD, several medications for different disorders don't let you drink, gastric ulcer.

you are allergic to alcohol.

My girlfriend is alcohol intolerant and breaks into hives, even if she just has medicine with alcohol in it
Just say you have something like that

Tell people you can't drink any more because you were a perfect match and had to donate half your liver to save some faggot's life

Its real, dont remember the name

t. Russian living in germanistan

Just tell them you are not degenerate enough to drink cleaning products

Does anyone have a group of friends that don't drink at all? I have nothing against drinking but it just occurred to me that almost all men drink. Why is it considered "manly" to consume alcohol? Honestly I think most soft drugs are better than alcohol.

I only have one friend who drinks, and he only does it when told to.
Alcohol is fucking gross and unhealthy so it doesn't really make sense. It's also not manly since girls actually drink more relative to what their bodies can handle.

>So I'm looking for a lie to tell to save some face.
Whack.

damn just tell them you dont drink alcohol why its that hard ?

i never drank untill i turned 21 i waited to be full developed to start smoking and drinking alcohol, always was a no no from me and never ever someone joked on me about it because im not a brainwashed pussy who needs to tell lies

be real and grow a personality, dont give people explanations, i dont drink, why ?you dont care simply as that

>drinking is not manly because girls do it
>drinking is gross

just do what you feel like doing, if you think drinking or doing drugs is beta, degenerate or whatever dont do it, there is nothing more masculine that having a personality that allows you to do what you want without criticize

drinking is fun, i do it but not in excess, i usually enjoy a few glass of wine and beers every now and often, but for fucks sake if you feel like not drinking dont do it but dont cry over people doing it, alcohol has always been part of our lives whatever you like it or not

You don't need a medical condition. You can say it makes you bloated and nauseous, but you've never been diagnosed with anything. Most people don't ask questions.

That's what I always say but that's because it's true

this is real in poland too, they call it zipper but i don t know english name for it

>>Live in the south
Tell them you're a Baptist.

i doubt anyone actually gives you shit, but if they do it's just because the idea of someone not poisoning themselves/making a healthy decision is foreign and invites unwanted introspection for them, so they lash out

>>Live in the south
>>every social event is basically activities + alcohol
IKTFB
Just drink. There's nothing like banging a trailer park princess

You could always be the DD or tell everyone you have to drive later or hey, this may sound a little crazy but why not just say "Sorry, I don't drink"

I live in the south on the gulf coast. When I moved here I asked everyone what they do for fun. Boating, hunting, fishing but you have to drink or smoke.

"Sorry but I don't drink" doesn't cut it

just be honest. forget the excuses. they are insecure and latch onto party culture for identity

Basically this. It's probably because those things can be boring as fuck so you need something else to counteract the tedium.

This. It's the equivalent to saying "I'm gay". They just think you're weird and you probably won't get invited again.

Just tell them you have a liver issue. Then they'll think you like drinking even more than they do!

Alcohol is pushed everywhere because people know it sells and they can take advantage of people's impulsive degenerate behavior for a profit. It's why the British sold opium at the point of a cannon to China and why the Jews in Tsarist Russia owned all the alcohol distilleries and caused massive grain famines just to get peasants to become debt slaves by literally selling the grain they slaved over for a drop of liquor even if it meant starving. Sobriety is hell but real men don't need a crutch to face hell, they just bare it with a smile.

Tell them you're Asian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

Say you have TB and are on antibiotics which fuck with your liver

"My uncle was an alcoholic so I want to be careful..."

Or just pretend you're getting over a cold or whatever

basically any liver disorder. FLD is reversible if you 100% quit alcohol and even NASH can improve. It only becomes terminal when it progresses to cirrhosis.

I had to quit drinking alcohol due to NAFLD and I actually prefer to just tell people that I don't like drinking or that I do it for the health 'cause it's just too annoying to explain what NAFLD is. The problem is they usually just assume you're """"""in recovery"""", which I hate.

Buddy of mine has Crohn's disease and he shits blood when he drinks so thats one not so pretty excuse

Muh nigga been reading 200 Years Together

Its called Disulfuram. It doesn't kill you but makes you wish you were dead if you drink anything for about a week after the injection. Some shady Russian/East Euro doctors prescribe it as a "alcohol death pill" that lasts for years before another injection is needed; most alcoholics never test this lie after experiencing their first disulfuram hangover.

after a failed surgery, i'm not able to drink alcohol due to large damage in my digestive system.

>being such a pussy you either won’t drink or have to lie

Sad!

Yep, everybody and their mother has a bass boat down here