That post workout meal made by your mother

>that post workout meal made by your mother

Love your mothers Jow Forums

Attached: FF69ED4F-ED40-42EC-AFB9-92ACA957F5C8.jpg (720x382, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>living at home past the age of 20
literally a failure of a human being

based and wholesome pilled
t. parentlet
the majority of people with divorced parents are subhuman

It ain’t the 90s anymore, moving out early out is the number #1 way to get Jewed these days.

Attached: BB13B3C7-C703-498C-BAD5-2EDF70FBCD83.jpg (675x601, 66K)

lol not everyone is a dumbfuck american debt slave

Wanna hear a joke?

who said any thing about amerisharts lmao. get out of mommies basement already

American detected

wrong lol. hows mommies basement?

>basement

American detected

you can always detect an american because they think everybody comes from a broken home like they do

literally SEETHING lmao. and im not an amerishart

>the majority of people with divorced parents are subhuman
This. Divorce messes kids up way more than most people seem to realise.

Based

Hello Mr. Shekelstein.
I am sorry to inform you that I will not be taking out a loan from your bank and I will not take out a mortgage.

Attached: jew boomer.png (242x247, 44K)

>taking loans or getting a shitty trade job after highschool
sorry mr stein but you can kindly fuck off

fuck i need to watch that video. link pls

its pretty horrifying, but also impressive. he calmly aims and shoots for most of hte video, drops empty wepons, reloads. ive seen a lot of cops videos and almost no cop has the gun skills of the guy in this video

based and mumpilled

Attached: 1517930485700.png (585x470, 25K)

>mortgage
>mort = death
>gage = tax

death tax, basically tax until you die. no thanks goldstein!

>click button
>shoot
>skill
You're joking right?
Another one of those manlet copes I presume

Trade jobs are unironically the safest field of work to get into now. You can make fuxking bank and still get a pension if you're even halfway decent. I'm at an entry level welding gig and am making 50k + year. I could make more if I wanted to travel, but I'm pretty comfy right now and am just building a resume and my bank account

>tfw mom helps you meal prep

Attached: 53401CCC-D2BC-49A8-B6E3-1B6623F75D1D.jpg (640x441, 64K)

>Such low quality bait
Please lift your game.

the music playlist is in sync with
>driving
>set up
>killing
>burning?(was part of the plan but a lot of targets slowed it up)
>driving to next mosque

truly a sight to behold and the meticulous planning was unprecedented

also the mosque he shot up, al-noor, was literally a terrorist hotbed involved in sending NZ citizens to fight for ISIS

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

based brenton
>tfw i lift for him

Attached: 1536499553772.jpg (1200x852, 82K)

Shut up manlet
Ill lift you outta my way if you keep talking

If you can't lift your game, you can't lift me. Challenge yourself. Ask yourself
>Can I really do it? Can I really shitpost better?
But know that I believe in you, user. You're better than this. Live to your full potential! Go beyond your limits! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

I’m in an insanely lucrative trade right now. I trade your mothers pussy for money.

>also the mosque he shot up, al-noor, was literally a terrorist hotbed involved in sending NZ citizens to fight for ISIS
Not only that, there was a report of a Muslim "chasing the gunman away" from the second location with an illegal shotgun that was kept in the mosque. This fact was reported with pride instead of suspicion of why a Muslim had access to a firearm inside a mosque. Really makes you go hmmmm...

Stay mad manlet
I'm reaching the skys but you're reaching my chest at your peak

I ain't moving out until i can cash out to buy my own place.
"Renting with friends" might have a couple of up sides, but it has even more downsides than living with your family.
Renting on your own is a waste of money that postpones getting your own place.
Putting yourself in debt for something that isn't an investment, but a liability is retarded.
Alternatively if grandparents die before that, but i'm no vulture that's hoping for it.

You make me proud, user. Keep aiming for the stars. One day you'll reach my level, and I'll welcome you with open arms.

I was born 2 months premature thanks to my crack whore mother and struggled for years with attention disorders relating to my infant brain damage due to being a crack baby and possibly picked up a condition that causes joints to be more cartilage than bone or some shit.

Eat a dick and die in a fire mother, thank God the rest of my family wasn't such a bunch of fags and helped set better examples.