This is arguably the greatest climber alive right now...

This is arguably the greatest climber alive right now. He's got so much money he bought a barn and turned it into a climbing gym just so he can practice next to a difficult route he was working on.

What did you accomplish?

Attached: gettyimages-962079072-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 365K)

duno about greatest, Alex Honnold and Tommy Caldwell arguably have more "great" feats. He might be the best route climber in the world currently tho I guess.

if he free climbs he'll be dead in a few years like the rest

Ondra is definitely the best boulderer, just like Honnold is probably the best free solo climber and Caldwell the most well rounded on rock.

Nonaka is best bae though

>What did you accomplish

There are no specific set in stone ways to live your life. If his passion is climbing and he makes a living out of it, that's honestly awesome and I'm happy for him

>set in stone ways
Because he's a climber, get it?

Wtf are you high, he was a far better climber than both in his early mid teens. He literally climbs more than a full number grade harder than honnold

wtf are you high do you not know the difference between good well great and best?

Free solo-ing El Cap is pretty much the greatest feat out of climbing or sports in the last 50 years

One of my colleagues at Burger King soloed El Cap a couple of years back

damn how do you even get into climbing. are there competitions and shit? do you do pullups and grip work all the time?

I certainly get it hehe
good one buddy :)

Lol Alex honnold is in the same category as the French guy who climbs skyscrapers and people who tightrope walk. It's a gimmick he isn't actually good. Just because you watched his Hollywood shill flick doesn't mean he's an actually good climber.

I know this is bait but no

Gay

Adam is great but I doubt he'll make finals at the Olympics. It's all going to be 18 year olds from Korea, parts of Europe and Australia.

> Climbing your whole life for this physique

I stopped a guy from commiting suicide.

>climbing one of the hardest walls on Earth is a gimmick
What fucking drugs are you taking, lmao.

This right here, as soon as there was potential for it to be an olympic sport my local gym was inundated with ~14 year olds training fucking hard to be the next big thing and they're just ripening now (not saying it's bad, props to them). The weird Olympic 3-format climbing isn't helping him either.

Attached: boulderer.jpg (639x736, 69K)

Glad to hear things are working out for this fellow. Thanks for sharing!

lol @ all these fags recently thinking they know anything about climbing because they watched the el capitan movie

It's like when the superbowl happens and everyone comes out of the woodwork pretending they know shit about football

Unlike you, some people have more to their lives than compensating with physique

The only ones who do that are complete insecure autists. i.e. all of Jow Forums. Anyone functional doesn't feel the need to.

you obviously know nothing about climbing if you think the route honnold took up el cap is one of the hardest climbs on earth.

Its rated about 5.12 at its hardest which is comparable to what meh-level competitive girls in the 12-13 age group climb.

Both Honnold and Caldwell are on the record stating that Ondra > everyone else.

this motherfucker has a huge ass forearm and everything else is fucking tiny lol.
looks bad

Jow Forums is all bulking fatasses who accomplish nothing
but you already knew this

Attached: E4B3982F-8540-46CC-931A-760976964C73.png (997x686, 376K)