Friendly reminder to drink 1 beer after workout to rehydrate your body

Friendly reminder to drink 1 beer after workout to rehydrate your body.
>It has a lot of B complex vitamins and good sugars for energy.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/j.2050-0416.1946.tb01573.x
>Better than unhealthy energy drinks.
>It has silicone in it that improves bone strength.
tuftsjournal.tufts.edu/2009/03_2/features/03/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23762049
>Reduces chance of kidney stones by 41%
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23676355

Attached: BeerCan-0050-Ingredients-ENG-Full.png (2701x5076, 508K)

It still has ethanol. Literally poison.

That's why when you drink a lot of beer the next day you wake up super hydrated

Beer is bad, drink Capri Sun instead

Attached: 1552074659242.jpg (567x563, 61K)

I literally said 1 fucking beer you damn alcoholics

Attached: 1551507425456.png (1021x1079, 96K)

Friendly reminder to drink 1 can of pop after your workouts to spike insulin for nutrient absorption, spikes IGF-1, lowers cortisol, hydration, caffeine to keep you energized, and vegan friendly.

Attached: 6E3FF444-AAAA-49C7-A915-2287EC3A8859.jpg (439x343, 52K)

>durrr only poison yourself a little bit

It's always retards who spout this dumb shit. Ooh a post workout beer is so good. You posted a fucking link comparing it to an energy drink, one of the least healthy things you can drink. You can find drinks with all the benefits a beer might have and none of the negatives.

>drink beer because it has lots of water and vitamins in it
if only there was a way i could drink water and vitamins but without all the ethanol and carbs, like some kind of "vitamin water" or some kind of "juice", that would be something, thats a million dollar idea for you

I enjoy a cheeky lager in the evening as much as the next guy, but I've cut back to only having it during the footie. There's no good reason to have it more regularly than that.

Trying to justify it is justifying it for the sake of it. It isn't a real reason.

It has a lot of sugar and God know's what more, your comparison is bad. And I already wrote it's better than energy drinks that are literal poison compared to beer (1 after workout).

>>durrr only poison yourself a little bit
It's not harmful if only drunk after a workout or even once per day. Outside of alcohol, ingredients are natural. Also, nothing wrong with non alcoholic beers.

Best picture in the world

drinking beer once a week caused my temples to thin

look at this guy, nothing but chicken breast, vitamin supplements and water every day without a doubt

>drinking alcohol for hydration

Attached: 87000.jpg (625x626, 76K)

Bullshit. Drink beer for fun only.

>ethanol
bad enough
>hops
worse than onions
>empty calories
only if you're doing a dirty bulk should you even consider empty calories at all, and even then, why get them from beer and accelerate gyno?

fuck even s 0 y is censored now? I cant talk about fucking nutrition thanks to the fucking admins

hello newfriend
>admins
you should go back

Literally has more glyphosate than oats and Krypto estrogen than S*y. Source wisely or avoid.

can't quite describe what alcohol does to my brain. I was drinking a beer at the basketball courts and definitely started to 'feel it'

reminds how much mental strength I had. reminded me where I been where I'm going Where I hope to be. like some sort of checkpoint in a videogame. felt Like if I got into a fight I would win. I felt balance. was hitting three pointers with one hand.

kinda cringe when people bash on alochol cause it turns them into a worthless fool. same way people chimp out when you mention marijuana. really are just tools for the mind

Lurk

>sugar is bad for you
Fucking lol

alcohol is poison

stop drinking it after college

I would rather speak hebrew in 1940's Poland then get a lunchable without my capri sun in it.

Why Hebrew? The long nose tribe spoke Yiddish in Poland before safely leaving the labor camps and moving to the US and Israel (2 million to the US, and 1 million to Palestine). The Hebrew speaking people whose parents refused to rebuild Poland and demand the rebuilt land be handed over to them for free have nothing to do with Poland.

this but unironically

Hops are highly estrogenic even worse than soi. Look it up.

I would drink kvass instead.

Attached: 15527383939390.jpg (800x448, 32K)