Can ectomorphs reach ketosis?

Hi,

So im a really skinny ectomorph (60kg at 180cm), and every time I try to remove carbs and sugar from my diet I end up really lightheaded and feel like Im going to faint, and then I eat a bit of sugar and it grounds me.

Because ketosis burns fat for energy, and ectomorphs have no fat, is the keto diet a waste of time for ectomorphs?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 23.13.44.png (1600x836, 849K)

Youre fucking stupid.

I second this.

KYS yourself OP

KYS yourself,or actually research more about the keto diet and what you need to do to make it work.

I'm too new to Jow Forums, this a troll m8?

When you're lightheaded that means it's working. Don't forget to do your cardio and lifts and you'll be fine.

protip eat fat

NEVA GONNA MAKE IT BRAH
PS: DON'T MIND ME, THE ENDOMASSBUILDER MASTER RACE.

Attached: supremebloat.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Ectomorph/endomorph/mesomorph is all bullshit m8

You're getting lightheaded because you're not used to having so little glucose available. It takes time to adapt. Why are you trying to go into ketosis?

Bruv.
Stop what you're doing. It's mom science.
Read the sticky. It's going to save you a lot of time, effort and regret.

if u r ectomorph ur life is ovur to be honest
ecxctomorph hav diffrent bodyy chmistry and do not repsond to outside stimulatiyon

A:
>Ecto/Endo/Mesomorph is all bullshit

B:
>Your lightheadedness is a symptom of withdrawal from eating like a retard for so long. You'll get over it.

C:
>Make sure you're getting enough salt and potassium

There are a bunch of people on this board, including myself, who've gone for days without eating anything whatsoever. Let alone just "cutting carbs and sugar".
Sure, it sucks. Get over it, pussy.

Attached: wealthypianist.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

This is hands down the most retatded thread I have ever seen on this board. Even for bait this is really well done. Bravo

Attached: Ricardo_2.jpg (225x225, 4K)

But he's 60kg. Why would he be cutting?

>ectomorphs have no fat
Is this b8?

>not bulking on a fat loss diet
this nigga living in 3019

Attached: 74e2951d35b0a581c1602d39d726635a27d8b859294d0833a94cac106bc85140.jpg (960x631, 113K)

I didn't say "cutting weight". I said "Cutting carbs and sugar."
OP said he feels like shit when he removed carbs and sugar from his diet. That's what I'm responding to.

Yes but why in the name of everything that is holy would you cut carbs if you're not cutting.

Idk ask OP, he's the one doing it. I was just giving him advice.

You can still technically bulk on a low carb diet for leaner gains. Maybe that's what he's trying to do.

>Ectomorph/endomorph/mesomorph is all bullshit

Not BS. They definitely have a good basis to them. Not super strict categories, but in general somatypes can be used to describe many people.