How often are bodybuilder bodyweight claims bullshit?

There's some really incongruent body weight claims I see guys make. They also height fraud too, which we already know, but some are legit and make a decent bench mark or measuring stick.

The Dutch Giant looks to be a legit 7'2" yet claims his weight fluctuates between 330 to 342 (150 - 155 kg) depending on how much definition he needs for a movie role audition.

Based on what a lot of other muscular guys claim, you would figure a guy that tall would need to weight 400 pounds to look like he does. Yet he does not weigh anywhere near that.

So, is it more like a lot of other guys are simply adding 20 to 30 pounds to their reported weight or even more?

Why do dudes 8 inches shorter claim the same body weight but look less muscular?

Attached: 18252151_423869274659372_2336802525052665856_n.jpg (750x937, 119K)

>6'4" vs 5'10"

Attached: 1296982094.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

6'1 vs 5'11

He's a little taller

God imaging him fucking the little guy is so fucking hot

Attached: 1511484631267.jpg (640x480, 25K)

at home i weight 168-170 lbs NAKED

at the doctor i weight 178-180 lbs NAKED

explain wich is the correct one ?

Probably the doctor, unless you eat before going there

buy a better scale

>tfw no 7'2" bf to punish my manlet ass for never learning

Attached: dont-scroll-by-without-saying-howdy.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Has anybody here, short or not, ever participated in a manlet spit roast?

They're big guys

Attached: 37486000 27 July 2018.jpg (1080x912, 1.08M)

They exaggerate constantly. Bodybuilders do. I doubt Strongmen do though. When you look at guys like Hafthor and Brian Shaw they have much wider thicker core areas. Upper thighs also. The core and upper thigh have the largest amount of bodyweight. Hafthor's torso is also long for his height, about the same as the Dutch Giant's in Length. So if you reduced Hafthor's bodyfat by 40 pounds, another 20 pounds of sub Q water retention, then you get about 380. That's 50 pounds more muscle in his core and upper thighs. That sounds about right looking at their body shapes.

Attached: Photos of “World strongest @thorbjornsson (the mountain) and I raised the average height on BodyPo (1080x1350, 100K)

YOU JUST KNOW

They actually seem like they'd be cool

This, desu.

She probably enjoys being their fucktoy.

He looks like that squat rack that was built through the ceiling

Perceptions of muscularity often are influenced substantially by proportions of different muscle groups and leanness. Big delts, chest, guns == much more "muscular" than someone with enormous quads/glutes etc.

Your dude pictured here has relatively small quads and calves. So compared to a bodybuilder, yes, he'll have less weight.

I don't think bodybuilders lie about their weight, generally.

i didnt think it was possible to mog the mountain lmfao

The Dutch Giant's Quads aren't small though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-13-54-30.png (1080x1920, 1012K)

they lie about taking drugs, what do you think?

>man standing next to the over man

To quote Fredrick nietzsche
>What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment.

It's insane to see this guy in real life.
Crazier to realize he regularly does MT Kickboxing and NJJ to for his GPP and flexibility, cardio, and his skill set for movies.

He's said he doesn't have the endurance needed for competitive MMA and that going all out he can only last about a minute before gassing.

Still won't turn out well for the retard who assumes he can't fight, tries to fight him, and gets a giant knee to the face.

why isn't he in WWE?

He knows he'd end up getting injured and then lose his gains. Bigger you are nore careful you need to be.

He also owns a fast growing successful business and is now getting movie and comercial acting roles, so he doesn't need to join the carnival

So I only have to be 7'2" to fuck a 2/10 goblin?

If he doesn't have the endurance to go more than a minute in competitive MMA, he doesn't have the gas for pro wrestling. He'd get blown up quick.

Well, as a giant he could just pace himself and lumber around like giants typically. But the risk to his body and joints is still too much. Look how much of a wreck the other giants like Khali and Andre tended to become.

so does this guy do anything other than stand next to people and take pictures?

can this guy do pullups? I know thor the mountain cant

He can, there are several training videos that show him doing it. Part of why he can us because his arms are too long to use a lat pull down. So he bends his knees and does pull ups.

Hafthor also has done them on video. Not sure why you think he can't.

hafthor does crossfit style kicking pullups, he cant do a real one. looks like this guy can do at least one, then a camera cut. Just wondering how hard it would be for him, I wonder how long he has before crippling back problems set in

Gigantism is a disease. I pity them.

From "the psychology of bodybuilders" written by arthur jones back in 1971. Jones was personally involved in the coaching of probably several hundred bodybuilders in the golden era, including greats such as Sergio Oliva, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Franco Columbu, and probably corresponded or interacted with several thousands in his time.

> This subject displays a trait that is currently very commonly encountered in body building circles – deceit; having lied about their measurements, their body weights, their strength, their training routines, and many other things almost as a matter of course, many advanced bodybuilders finally drift into a habit of habitually lying about almost everything.

> While almost all advanced bodybuilders are jealous of contemporaries, and critical in the extreme, they nevertheless go to great lengths to seek approval from their imagined competition. Competition for what? Just what are the prizes, where is the hoped-for reward – the approval of an extremely closed society of individuals like themselves, who are apparently constitutionally incapable of bestowing actual approval on anybody?

And a choice one that I'm sure is familiar to everyone here when talking to guys who clearly use steroids
> I had been out of direct contact with the body building field for a number of years when I first met this subject, and I was then unaware of the use of drugs by bodybuilders – but he openly admitted that he was using at least one type of drug, and told me that he was as yet undecided about the effects, if any. Ten years later he heatedly denied ever having used drugs of any kind during several conversations on the subject and roundly condemned other leading bodybuilders for being “drug freaks;” but in another conversation – apparently having forgotten his previous denials – he admitted that he had used drugs, “once.”

I think in the UFV there's a weight limit even for heavyweights so it might not even be possible for him to compete without getting dangerously underweight, the guy has to way at least 315 lbs, the maximum weight for a ufc heavyweight is 265.

Who the fuck cares, bodybuilding is pathetic and stupid anyway.

Attached: Greened.png (1079x913, 1.77M)

Perfect