What is your career Jow Forums

Hello anons, it's the FB-a fellow user wondering what kind of jobs you have tee hee. Since Jow Forums is unequivocally the most redpilled board on our honeypot- I mean on this anime image board(and also most hardworking), I'm guessing you guys have good careers? Please no LARPing or my superiors will fire me.

Attached: 1552755918618.png (793x794, 602K)

Everyone here is a psych nurse.

I'm a NEET

According to our data base user you're actually a murse. LOL JUST LOL

i beg for gp on runescape and sell it for irl moneyz

>Murse

Attached: DWaBO1SV4AAEZDa.jpg (366x472, 60K)

i make hormones in my bathtub. I inject most of them myself, but sell a little on the side.

im a 29 yo neet still living with my parents

I'm unemployed, but not a NEET, even though I should just become one

Attached: 1395871273757.gif (640x360, 268K)

Machine operator at a shop. We make carbide shit. Good gig.

Power plant operator, bad hours, good money.

Analyst for an Alphabet agency :^)

I work at a cinema at the moment. I am doing some security work on the side while working towards a firearms licence so I can transition into armed work with a company that moves cash for banks and businesses.

Military officer

I'm a homosexual male nurse. I love to take huge cocks up my ass all the time.

I am an absolute goon at 6'7 and 300 pounds.

Still overweight but my noob gains are coming in nicely.

How do I use my mass to get a better job because customer service is killing me.

Attached: 1545294173879.jpg (1223x1240, 266K)

I'm a baker, AMA if interested

How the fuck do I make bread soft?

yeast retard.

>When you build roads for your ancap peers to use, but they refuse to pay your tolls and you can't do anything brcatuse forcing another to pay for something is a violation of the NAP.
Ancaps btfo

When they violate the NAP by using roads you build for them and dont reciprocate (((charity))) willingly you send the McPolice after them .

yeah I've got yeast, it rises and its been worked until stretchy, yet it still comes out dense with small holes instead of being fluffy like cotton
Why cunt, why?

Attached: 1534926596902.jpg (1680x1050, 785K)

too much flour

2 years experience at a payments company in silicon valley that was series D when i joined and acquired by the time i left

still looking for work after that, and its been miserable. its 100% who you know, and i know nobody. which sucks because on a technical level i easily outclassed every operational staff member i've ever met.

life is hard.

Software developer - backend

I teach English in China.

Soon they are gonna be being paid to teach us mandarin.

>Tfw you blew all your money on the roads thinking that you will simply gain your money back via tolls and now you can not pay the Mcpolice to forcibly collect the tolls.

Attached: 1552154947848_0.jpg (1115x1221, 303K)

>soon
I used to be scared of the chink boogeyman before coming here. Now I realize China is a good 30-50 years away from being competent enough to be in that position.

I work in finance, but I hate it. I really just like working out and video games but I want to make a good salary. I don’t know what to do I’ve been very depressed lately and I’ve broken down a few times. I want to switch careers but I am tethered by the national guard and don’t know how or what to switch into

Thank god.

You have sort of raised my hopes for the future, But I still need to get ready to go innawoods at a moments notice.

Especially in so cal.

What you have to reailze is that China has had 0 war experience since they fought the Japanese in WWII. Chinks are lazy as hell and half-ass everything too. They have to fix this shitty culture before they even begin to think about taking over the West.

Im a Project Echonomist for Aid programs in Africa... Basicly my day to day life is being the Chinese guy from Empire of Dust, the gym is my release valve from dealing with African sub contractors on the phone all day, and going trough accounting reports made by negros that dont understand accounting..

At times it feels like im in a sitcom written by Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

apprentice plumber in commercial sector

You're forgetting another big problem China has. Zero force projection. What are they going to do, cross the ocean in fishing boats and invade?

What kind of a retard would build a road without considering what to do if someone abuses it? Eitherway in that case, sell the road to someone who can afford to police it and star over.

>When you try to sell your road but considering it's shitty track record and the fact that it isn't even close by others their despots you can't.
This is why ancaps can't into roads.

>using roads
>not using your McTeleporter you developed at 300% the usual rate thanks to no ethics

Attached: 1480671210097.png (562x504, 117K)

did you forget that theyve been actively constructing artificial islands for the sole purpose of military installations?? China might not have a fuckoff sized navy but they have easy access to all the taiwanese steel that could be made into hull plating for ships and are already good on manpower, ordnance, and intelligent people to run the war machine

You're making a lot of assumptions. Also making it sound like the road was made without any prior consideration of the market. If so, then yeah, can't sell it. Fools fail in the free market np

Law intern for next two years until the Bar exam (Europe).

You gonna make a cake for this fag?

This

>When you have a free market for only the biggest brained nibba's where there's no need for roads.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fih0.redbubble.net%2Fimage.331073230.7024%2Fflat,800x800,070,f.u5.jpg (555x390, 25K)

form right after mixing and never ever touch that until completely baked - thats the way to preserve all the CO2 produced during rising and thats wat makes it fluffy with big holes

so just to reiterate
>mix
>form
>let it rest (for one and a half hour maybe more - if it gets too flat put it in a bowl next time which will support the sides and promote rising)
>bake (start slowly and gradually up the temp - so it will promote more rising also will prevent under baking; i suggest to use some starch-solution to achieve nice shiny surface also if you like thick and crunchy crust jsut bake it 15-20 mins longer)

GLHF

Same in Korea. Going on 7 years and comfy as fuck, but beginning to wonder what to do next.

Based and breadpilled

based baker

Male nurse. Or Neet. You decide which is real

law school

Your profession ?!

personal trainer. its like being a pretend friend for 90% of clients because most of them dont actually give a shit about getting strong actually pushing themselves to lose weight and most just want to talk about work and life while they go on the leg press.

I work at a public school, as an assistant for the Special Ed. department. 8h5d, leaves me some time to lift at home before tending to the wife and cat

Music production (not bedroom producer neet shit)

Police detective

bro how do i make a Pumpernickel?

What do you work as

Working on finishing my commercial pilots certificate. Also working part time as a mechanic on general aviation planes.

Go learn to fly frens, you will not regret it. Also, our Natty Lord is a pilot.

Attached: 1546989457458.jpg (1280x827, 472K)

here's a radical idea. Pursue systematic education and training in the area you want to work in.

Mechanical engineer reporting in

I've always wanted to do this but I'm too afraid to drop the life I have now.

I'm an actuary/data scientist at a Big 4 firm.

IT consultant, I really enjoy it and make well over the national average wage at graduate age with no degree.
My long term career plan is to pick up a few cloud certs and take up high pay short term contracts for cloud implementations or any other fads that come along in tech.

Locomotive engineer, I operate freight-trains

Become a furniture mover. Tall fat guys are super good at it because you can get good holds on unwieldy objects.

Manager at a car dealership AMA

so what.. you make music for like commercials or for 50 cent?

yea but doesn't it cost like 100G's to finish that flights school shit plus all that time you've got to spend flying in the air before even applying for a job? I ain't got that kind of moolah

Geoscientist. I do lots of field work, lugging gear around in the rugged back country is great for staying fit and conditioned, plus half the time I work naked or near naked when I’m solo makes for a great tan.

>I'm an actuary/data scientist at a Big 4 firm.

how to get this job? did you get your actuary cert?

Math/Stat double major and yes I have Associateship in the SOA. I don't really specialize in insurance so taking further exams would be a waste of my time.

Work in software, fuck my life

It is expensive, but better than a degree in most cases. I saved up my pennies for a career shift. It isn't too bad of you plan for it.

Attached: 1540496843638.jpg (2048x1024, 155K)

Nurse, not psychiatric tho fuck that noise lol.
Work on a medical unit

Dude, I’m tethered by the guard as well. Because they paid for my bolc training, I’m stuck in this state despite being able to make double salary across the country. Feels bad man

Traveling Occupational Therapist AMA

GM of a restuarnt,i love cooking and leading people.

Formerly diesel mechanic, unemployed as of a couple months ago

I do customer support for gaming company so I deal with /v/tards all day.
It's alright.

3rd year astrophysicist, I'm shooting for the stars in more ways than one XD

Shut the fuck up zoomer

I'm a bartender at a upscale bar. I make $5 per hour, but make anywhere from $150-240 in tips per night. I'm constantly tired and I'm trying to figure out something else to o with my life. I tired going to school, but it didn't work out. I'm 25 now and I feel like if I don't do anything soon, I'll be stuck working here forever.

How do you like it? I'm thinking about jumping into culinary school to try to become a baker. Everywhere I look it seems like the pay is shit though

Data Analyst for Mr Noseberg

Attached: F2C65C2E-30FC-4F98-8D36-4C7F80004306.jpg (1242x989, 1.71M)

Investment Banking lad

Software engineer in the agriculture space. Comfy.

Analyst in aerospace.

Attached: 1552083397745.jpg (4032x2268, 2.29M)

2 grilled artisans for dinner master race reporting in

Garbage man, its not as bad as it seems

Any tips on doing that? In sales right now and taking classes on sql, R, Python, and tableau.

Any other skills/things I should focus on?

Currently working at mcdonalds after being a neet after highschool, used to be obese but have gone from 150kg to 90 at 190 cm. But now i really feel i need to change job but have no skills and have received no replies from job appliances. So im gonna try investing in taking a truck/forklift card and get a warehousing job because i know i will never be able to work at a place where i have to sit still all day

Attached: 1551594076024.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Attached: hyde alpha.jpg (700x933, 288K)

Got an average Korean gf?

pusy yeast

What's coke like?

So Guarda? Have fun never having a day off and getting shot in a robbery by Tyrone and his six friends.

Ooh that sounds great and I don't know why I hadn't considered it. I'm currently getting a dinky little 2 year software dev degree and trying to learn stuff on my own. Sucks though because I still have to work part time at a grocery store to pay my bills.

i'm a bio student working towards becoming a genetic engineer but i'm unsure on how feasible/realistic it'll be to actually secure employment
i'm talented in my field but the workforce is still hatching & i have no clue how the job market will be
tempted to drop out & learn a trade for the $$$ but the concept of that in comparison to what i'm headed for makes me feel like a disgusting lazy bastard
urghhh let's hope DRDC or DARPA is doing some secret shit that I can get my hands on

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I also want to become a genetic engineer but it seems like job prospects are shit. But who knows, though? It might become super big like CS is now and we'll be the first ones and create some startup that'll change the industry

who fucking knows. Also, as a backup just learn to code so you can do bioinformatics

>bioinformatics
i've been so tunnel-visioned on genegeneering that i hadn't even considered any other option
i'll be sure to look into the possibilities of that, thanks brah
I assume you're also looking into bioinformatics as well?

About to graduate as a civil engineer