If you're under 5'11 you SHOULD DIE

If you're under 5'11 you SHOULD DIE

Attached: 1549759727721.png (1140x1380, 1.29M)

go home.

Hello lttle "man"
How's it going down there?

Why?

>taking seriously anything an ugly roastie says online

>short guys should be forced to become girls
H-how short do i have to be to forced to become a girl?

If you have to ask, you are too tall.

How can I become shorter? :)

King Archidamus of Sparta was fined for marrying a short woman, the Ephors stated "She will bear us not kings but kinglets"

You don't and you don't want to.
-t. 5'3"

Do you ever stand on a box or something, just to see how it would feel to be 6ft?

No, I only stand on a box when I have to reach something high.

>be 6'1
>chick enters friends group whose 6'2
>I feel constantly uncomfortable and on edge standing near her like all the hope has left my body
Is this how manlets feel every day?

Attached: kerm.jpg (229x220, 6K)

I have no idea, girls beeing taller than me is kind of normal for me.

but I want to be a qt trap!!

Imagine that but with 60+% of guys who are taller and almost half of girls being taller WITHOUT heels.

If you aren't between a size 6 and 12, you should die.

What is 5'11 in euro numbers?
I'm 190cm, good enough?

5 11 in euro numbers is 180(.34) cm

Alright sweet looks like im going to make it after all

Attached: 1754538.png (720x644, 31K)

>She aggressively puts men down for not meeting this or that standard she hopes she can be selective about

Huge red flag imo, and I'm 6'5". No limits on roasting manlets or whatever other 'let in *private* conversations if I get to know her and the jokes start riffing where they may, but if she's public about that she's just a nasty bitch and I don't have time for that.

I'm 5' 11 3/4". How bad off am I in you opinion(s)?

Attached: Proton Farts.jpg (991x552, 55K)

Based tyler1 hight chart

no 6'2 tranny janny to femdom my eyesockets in with (((her))) stiletto heels

do you want a real answer or a meme answer?
youre fine for 90% of women and can just lie about your height if you date one shallow enough to ask
im not some pussy smashing chad but ive dated quite a bit and im 5'11 as well, never had an issue with a single girl related to height
the breaking point seems to be for most girls, if you are shorter than her, which a huge majority of women are under 5'11 so you're totally fine

>5'5"
>twins on the way
Lol imma fuck up your whole gene pool

Thank you for the reply. I'm not self-concious about any aspect of my life, except my job and pay(who doesn't want more). I love banter and the ridiculousness of this board.

Maybe our replies will help someone else who is concerned. Onward and upward bro.

>another insecure 5'11" little boy who didn't even make the 6' mark tries to drag others down
Embarrassing.

No, this is what insecure people do.

jokes on them, it will be manlets who will kill them during mass shootings of their favourite social gathering spots

I'm 5'8 and have been on this board since the zyzz days back when I was a wee little lad who was nice and insecure about his height and w-w-w-will i e-ever grow?

Now. talking to you as a man, albeit a one shorter in stature. I can fucking kill you. I want to say that as intimately as humanly possible. Any of you who A C T U A L L Y think that height is a big deal to absolutely anyone except teenage girls who jerk off to their magical prince charming and believe themselves to be a magical fairy princess unicorn who deserves the best of everything in the world because they've not yet met real life and been humbled.

Again, to the youngins actually getting trollerdogged and occupying emotional and mental capital to your actual height. Once you become a man, a man with the capacity of violence and who lives through values and principles, whether or not you're 5'10 or 5'11 compared to 5'8 means actually SO FUCKING LITTLE it's crazy. There's a million, million, million other factors that trigger an attraction switch inside a females brain I couldn't even begin to explain to you.

If you ever find yourself ACTUALLY blaming your height for literally anything, especially your lack of girls, It's the surest way to know that you're a little pussy bitch and not a man deserving of females in the first place.

Cope.

5'10" 2 inches won't change much haha I would still be a loser anyway
Just waiting for my mom to die before offing myself so she doesn't have to feel the pain

Imagine unironically being under 6'2"

Brazen manlet cope

>I'm 5'8

stopped reading there lol nice manlet bitch fit you fucking loser.

Manlet squealing

crabs in a bucket

How can these women be so mean? I can’t help it I’m only 5’9

I love you bro, don't kys. I love you.