What are some machines/equipment that you will never use?

What are some machines/equipment that you will never use?

Attached: legbreaker.jpg (425x321, 16K)

I use that because it makes to easier to focus different area by varying foot placement.

Attached: 1234421223.jpg (723x835, 116K)

a smith machine, if you use a smith machine you need to fuck off and are most likely a massive pussy'ole

oh and lifting gloves are for massive faggots too

Attached: 1541495033782.jpg (402x604, 49K)

Anything that isn't a barbell

>Legbreaker
How about you don't egolift or lock out completely?
Hey man, smith machine is pretty good for performing straight bar dips if you don't want to hog actually useful equipment

I got a guy with big arms at my gym doing curls and arms exercise everytime I go. He got gloves I always wonder why.

I use that because of back issues from bricklaying.

Why not? I use it after squats to hit the glutes more.

Start deadlifting. High rep romanian deadlifts feel like making tender love to my low back
Smoother handjobs
>legpress
>glutes
You mean quads? Do hip thrusts for glutes

I tried doing hip thrusts exactly once, people laughed and barbell hurt my dick. Never again. I can feel the glutes by going deep on the leg press.

>people laughed
Who gives a shit? It's a good exercise. You need to fiddle a bit with positioning. It should be resting on your hip flexors, right above the pubic bone. Try sticking a folded mat between

Op's Pic related, I will never use this trash, and everytime I PRAY for the faggot using this knee blower to not fuck his leg up

I'll give it a try, maybe with the pussy pad. Hey, is my leg routine any good at all?
Squats ATG
Leg Press(I guess I'll try hip thrusts)
Leg curls
Deadlifts
And I throw in pull ups and dips inbetween sets just to keep the blood flowing.

I work out in an unheated garage. Without gloves it's like gripping ice. I just use regular leather gloves though, those fingerless ones would be pointless.

every one of them, except for the cable machine for facepulls

Could add some lunges and calf raises

I tried the pussy pad, but at 200lbit did nothing for me. A folded mat did it much better, especially close to the fold
Also, you need something for calves, but you can delegate that to cardio, if you can run at a heavy incline. Or cleans, to get some explosiveness going

>cat posting faggot

>Pic related

Attached: INFLIGHT_ADUC_MIO_01_800x.jpg (650x650, 40K)

Pic related, but unironically because i have degenerative disc disorder.

Attached: squat rack.jpg (783x735, 153K)

Attached: $$$$$$$.jpg (520x566, 41K)

Don't hate on gloves. I need my hands silky smooth for when I'm dicking down your mom

Everytime I see a person locked their leg using this machine I cringed.

Guys who wear gloves and don’t care what other people think are radiating big dick energy.

I use the Smith machine for muscle ups and to rack weight

NON NEGOTIABLE