So Jow Forums, let's settle this once and for all. What's the best protein powder considering both taste and cost?

So Jow Forums, let's settle this once and for all. What's the best protein powder considering both taste and cost?

Attached: 819YoFVndGL._SX522_.jpg (522x519, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/the-protein-powder-scam-filled-with-estrogen-dangerous-chemicals-not-even-very-much-protein/
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chicken breast

>powdering your chicken breast

Attached: ass gainer.jpg (349x531, 30K)

>using protein powder

dailystormer.name/the-protein-powder-scam-filled-with-estrogen-dangerous-chemicals-not-even-very-much-protein/

Attached: Protein.png (647x689, 541K)

You already posted it.

There was a misc thread some years back where a grad student with access to a chem lab collected servings of a few dozen common whey brands and tested their contents. Gold Standard was the cheapest whey that actually contained what it says on the label (the actual protein amount listed and no bullshit ingredients like sugar alcohols). As I recall, most everything else in its price range was measurably inferior, everything cheaper was garbage, and to get anything better you had to go way up in price.

You might be able to find the thread if you do some digging. This was a few years ago, so it's also possible that a competitor sprang up in the interim. But you can't really go wrong with ON.

That's why you buy a powder that isn't dogshit.

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
Work it out based on sale prices in your area, full price is for retards. Buying protein shacks is also highly retarded. ( Protein popcorn from my protein)

I like my Wheybolic Classic Vanilla, yes I buy it from GNC
Yes it’s expensive but idc cause it tastes good to me

I take muscle feast, 65 bucks tho, grass fed. Bs aside I’m noticing more gains, not sure if it’s my workout or just adding more protein.

Attached: 099ACEDE-BCF0-412E-ACE2-54F615E13B01.jpg (355x355, 16K)

i use a local brand, its good taste and price for a 75% protein, 23 euroshekels for 2,5kg

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x237, 19K)

I live in a very small town. Any idea if GNC ever has good sales?

Naked whey is the best because no basedboy products in it and you can even get it unflavored if you want.

I don't even use whey anymore though. Just eat meat brahs., your skin will look better when you let go of the powdered jew

>Andrew Anglin
Yeah, he looks like he knows about fitness.

Attached: 1424224601944.jpg (1500x1522, 966K)

>dailystormer

wow if only there was cheap and easily available third party tested protein powder out there

Lol that inconspicuous red jar with silver lid.

Everyone knows BSN is meme tier. Just get simple whey from Myoprotein or Optimum Nutrition.

I'm not gonna read something retarded but i'm sure the premise is;
>You don't gain much protein per scoop because of fillers
>Your body is unable to absorb the amount of protein you're drinking from the shakes

Majority of protein powders contain fillers and emulsifiers, but the protein absorption is ultimately up to your diet and how well your gut wants to digest it. If you shit all day and drink protein nonstop most likely you're barely going to get anything from the protein. Also learn about insulin responses and protein. General rule is to have some kind of carb alongside a shake as the insulin can stimulate protein synthesis.

Star Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate is amazing. Very affordable too.

musclepharm cookies & cream

nothing comes close

I take pic related and I find it much better than ON which gives me the shits

Attached: 51CYpzkW2SL.jpg (331x500, 42K)

upboated

For me, its Performix.

Does anyone else use this? I never see it posted

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-103654_Chrome.jpg (826x1024, 301K)

Just bought OP's pic related some days ago (chocolate flavor) and I have to say I love the taste with some milk. Hope this is not too shitty but we have some rules in here unlike murica where you can literally sell arsenic labelled as whey protein.

>dailystormer

Redpill me on Zec+

You could seriously stuff the whole 30g scoop in your mouth and this would still taste great, costs about 45 maplebux

Attached: 61I2OwMQPsL._SL1500_.jpg (840x1500, 125K)

never heard of it; how's the price?

Literally /ourguy/

not a shill, I have zero idea what is really in it or whatever, but when I do 4 scoops of biotest protein powder a day when training my dom's are vastly reduced. I know that its not supposed supposed to be any connection there but just my experience.

I buy this shit in bulk from costco. Weird aftertaste but good quality for the price

Attached: mp cOMBAT.jpg (288x450, 30K)

scooby approved .61 cents a serving and minimally processed and neutral flavor.

Attached: WNAT_suplrg.jpg (1183x2103, 835K)

Really good information.

Very good taste and decent price

Attached: IG_ISOLICIOUS_4LBS_V4_grande.jpg (600x600, 90K)

>Only true choice based on Labdoors, and price is goat on Black Friday week. This will last me a year, maybe a little more.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 12.31.20 PM.png (1370x847, 165K)

This.