Cutting out sugar is literally the only thing you need to do to have a low bodyfat

Cutting out sugar is literally the only thing you need to do to have a low bodyfat.
No need to cut out carbs as a whole, just the sugars, get low sugar everything and watch the fat melt away

Attached: 1532074844528.jpg (600x800, 55K)

I wish I could beat the shit out of you for posting this bullshit

- nutritionist

t. sugar shill

tell us what is the way then nutrition man

This. Faggot nutritionist.

Carbs a meme now, it's all about calories, bread and pasta are fine iifym

sure that works, if i eat 3k calories a day but no sugar im definetly gonna lose weight!!!!!!

Attached: 1552517220115.jpg (680x723, 44K)

3k calories is maintenance for most physically active men (Read: Man is someone taller than 6'2)
But i understand that you manlets can maintain on 2000 a day

you never CUT out sugar
cutting out sugar means cutting out every single fruit
why would you cuck yourself out of great micronutrients and a functioning brain
have sugar at least before and after a workout, specifically focusing on glucose, while spacing out fructose 2-3 times a day
raw honey (non a meme) and dried berries such as goldenberries/mulberries/goji berries are great

I'm not going to answer your "how do I get low bodyfat" question because it's a dumb one
instead of cucking your diet even more, why not do cardio every two days?

also, what the fuck do you mean by "get low sugar everything"? are you telling people to buy processed crap from supermarkets - ready meals and cookies?

son of a bitch, if you want sweet shit just eat stevia and chew on xylitol gum

do more cardio, it less starch on low carb diet
sugar is still important as long as you don't go over 50g-80g daily or so

eat less calories you absolute moron

>why would you cuck yourself out of great micronutrients and a functioning brain

fuck you, I've got a qt gf, your'e gay

lmaoing at faggots like this

i dont eat any fruit, only vegetables and starchy complex carbs.
FUCK SUGAR
FUCK THE SUGAR INDUSTRY
FUCK YOU

LMAO
IMAGINE thinking you're some sort of enlightened nigger for eating more starch than anybody else
I bet you have no idea what "complex" and "starch" actually mean
you're just parroting other Jow Forums bullshit and still think that grains are some sort of godsend

enjoy your kale you seething fatty

sugar is good

I have a bmi of 19 you fucking lardass, keep buying into the sugar industry

fewer

>YEAH, *SMACKS* BASICALLY SUGAR TRUMPS THERMO DYNAMICS, DUDE, BURNING MORE CALORIES THAN THAT YOU CONSUME IS BULLSHIT, ONLY SUGAR IS A FACTOR.
>Source: dude come on be cool, trust me.
When you're retarded.
Based.

>bmi
>buying into the sugar industry

You don't know shit kiddo, I've been in this business for a few years now and there's nothing more irritating when clients who look like shit sit down in my office and start self diagnosing themselves trying to impress me as if they never needed my help

keep telling yourself sugar is bad when you don't even know the basic chemistry behind it, I beg you

Attached: 27849596_322681748251618_377094078_n.jpg (261x144, 5K)

ur a goofball

you need sugars as an on demand source of energy, but you want polysaccharides like the sugar in fruit because it takes longer to break down the ionic bonds holding the molecules together and lasting longer overall. protein is the long term energy source that starts being torn apart by enzymes while youre being fueled by the sugars you ate because youre not a dipshit

t.fat retard on ketosis

>t. JSON Blaha

Your gut microbes need sugar to survive, specifically sugar encased in fiber and other shit like fruit. Without it they will die and you'll get fucked.

Cutting sugar doesn't mean not eating sugar u fucking faggot. Neck yourself.

>3k calories
>maintenance
Absolute fucking kek lad. Im 6'2 and weigh 93kg and my maintennace with mild activity is 2.2k. if i were to do exercise every other day i would be 2.5k calories for maintenance max, 3k

not 3k*. I guess i should add im overweight, a 80kg man has to eat less than that for maintenance

You know the sugar be means. This fat fuck knows nothing yet. And just becasue he's quit mars bars he thinks he know everything because this jeans are looser. I bet he doesn't even know fruit has sugar

>you knoe the sugar be means
What did you mean with this?