ReMotivated High Test

Getting back to weights tomorrow after having a fractured foot for about a week and a half

I have done nothing but watch Zyzz chat roulette and John Skywalker

SEND HIGH TEST AND MOTIVATION

I WANNA FUCK THE WORLD WITH MY PHYSIQUE COCK

Attached: 65716313-2A53-4437-B640-A7FA395914C9.jpg (595x800, 59K)

I never understood this. Maybe because I'm an incel that can't do public talking, but I could never imagine myself banging a club thot. I always feel like I'd catch something or they'll be so disgusting and shitty in bed. Dating app hookups I can do. But some thot with her tits exposed and grinding and sweating on me at a rave just doesn't do it for me.

Attached: Gravure (182).jpg (1200x1800, 1.73M)

Based
Club thots are the bottom tier of trash

the thought of sucking some disease off a slut's tongue gets me hard af for some reason

I don't even do dating apps. STDs frighten me.

The bitches in the OP are fucking hot, though, not going to lie about that.

So, you've never tried MDMA? Man, sucks to be you.

>festival hoes
>small tit sticks
>nipple tape
LOW TEST

>doesn't get super aggressive on MDMA
>seeks women instead of trying to dominate on MDMA
>doesn't pick fights on MDMA
LOW TEST

stop having sex with women

You seem dumb. Are you?

Attached: The viking of Stamford Bridge.jpg (1218x1296, 548K)

Agressive on MDMA?
I've done it multiple times and i have never experienced that. It makes me social and like emphatic

Might be, don't care anyway.

>It makes me social and like emphatic
You get the same experience women do, refer to my first post for the explanation.

I just want a drugged out thot to suck my dick, it would be great for both of us.

TAKE MY 36 EGGS OF HIGH T user.
8x8 SISSY SQUATS OF GLORIOUS NUTTY QUADS 4U

Attached: vince_gironda.05.jpg (650x832, 165K)

>aggressive on MDMA
That wasn't MDMA, dipshit. Get a better dealer.

not him but i have gotten agressive on mdma but it only happens when someone does something thats really bad in my eyes or morally wrong or whatever.

Again, that's not MDMA, it's all the other shit they put in X. Get pure powdered one.

nigga dont tell me what MDMA is and what not, i'm Dutch, shit fucking came to life here and is practicly legal here

my point was you CAN get agressive on mdma. But thats mostly when someone does something horrible or morally wrong. Cause it makes your feelings stronger. So yeah normally you would get happy, but if someone attacks you or something you can get very agressive. But you dont get agressive because you took it, only when something happens to you while youre on it.

You can really abuse them, it’s hot.

LARPing faggot was caught.

Attached: M IKA S (68).jpg (600x900, 233K)

how or why am I larping?

ik ben echt nederlands mocht je het niet geloven anders kan je de tyfus krijgen

Wish you the best for your gym session tomorrow

Attached: M IKA S (61).jpg (600x900, 169K)

while it is really rare dont forget that mdma actually has psychedelic properties and if you really get into some schizo mindset you can get a bit agressive out of fear
it doesnt happen often, molly is 99% guaranteed love&happy times but not 100%

although wanting to use it for agressive purposes is mindbogling and a waste of good roll, probably sarcasm

Not sure who you are but I was responding to the guy that claimed it was impossible to get agressive on mdma and being agressive on mdma means you must have taken something different than mdma.

Because that's straight up retarded.

Yes mdma will make 99% of it's users extremely happy (no shit) but if I punch you in the face while you are on mdma or if I try to steal your wallet and you catch me you can bet your fucking ass you will get agressive while on mdma.

So saying it's impossible to get agressive on mdma is fucking bullshit.

Mijn neger

Fuck molly anyway. Kills your gains for a couple of days and kills your mood for much longer. Took me over a month to fully recover my mental state from the last time I rolled. Fuck it, I quit. No more booze, pills or smoking, I'm fucking done.

Read dipshit's post again He claims that he STARTS fights on MDMA, that he actively seeks out confrontations. Does that sound realistic to you?

Still trying to defend your retarded lies?

what lies? that its impossible to get agressive on mdma?

She looks about 14 m8