Is there a simple calorie counter I can download for free...

Is there a simple calorie counter I can download for free? All the ones out there including my old one and full of adds and the like now

Attached: 1534149104646.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

Calorie counting is retarded, IIFYM is retarded
Eat clean foods till you feel full, simple as
Cut out Saturated Fats and Sugars, eat till you're full, count your protein, stay hydrated, lift heavy.
No need for this autism

>Pick up package
>Turn package
>Look at the kcal / 100g
>Weight to your desired grams
>Type it on paper/phone
It can't get cheaper than that. In the long run youll be able to count in your head while shopping.

Samsung health app

This is how people get fat.

Thanks

If you want to lose weight, eat 1lb of hamburger in a single meal once per day. Thats thats secret to cutting. OMAD and no carbs/sugar.

fuck you, die
you don't know fucking shit
I don't know who you are but I hate you for spreading this shit

>simple as
you useless cock suckers should kill yourselves.
>muh maths
>muh cheesy toastees

I tried a few out, but last week I tried cronometer, used it all week and think I will stick with that app, imo great design and easy use.

t. either a skelly or an obese neckbeard

Worst advice I've ever seen. This is how skellies stay dyel and fatties stay fat.

Try MyFitnessPal and sauce me on your image.

>what is reverse image search
NITR-073

I do this, decided to track my macros one day
I get between 2800-3000 calories on a normal day
I have stayed 70kg at 190cm tall for soon 2 years

Sorry m8 I've enough blood for one head at a time.

I feel like this works as long as you eat REALLY clean, or you only go for strength.
So either eat nothing but lean meat and veggies, or go bloatmaxx.

Congrats, skelly. What's the point?

I should be obese with my caloric intake no?
I am eating 20-30% more calories than i need every day but i dont gain any weight
Counting calories is retarded

>lean meat
What's with retards and their aversion to fat?

You can't get fat eating fat. Only carbs make you fat.

Fat doesnt taste good

Are you stupid? You either need more or you're overestimating your caliries. Easy fix is to increase your calorie intake.

Thats wrong tho
You def can get fat eating keto.

>You can't get fat eating fat
LOL, fuck off with your mom science. 1 gram fat is 9 calories. You easily can get fat by eating lots of fatty food through the day. Especially if you use oil for cooking.

keto tastes WAY better than anything else

This motherfucker right here and his not-prime-rib-eating ass

Its literally impossible to get fat eating fat.

No insulin, no fat storage.

Personal preference, i hate the taste of fat
My favorite food is lean meat seasoned
Chicken breast + salt and spices is the best food i know

but glycerol can stimulate insulin pruduction

There's an open source calorie counter called "Waistline" on F-Droid which is better than any other as far as UI and lack of cruft.

The database it uses is some open DB that isn't as complete as the commercial ones but you can add your foods to it. The more people that contribute the better it gets.

Attached: serveimage.png (1080x1920, 51K)

Yo holy shit I want to. Impregnate that

haha wouldn't it be so funny to kiss her belly tenderly and then caress those legs, smelling them nicely and then fucking the shit out of her until she can't walk haha

Attached: 1552521389098.jpg (567x374, 49K)

>Its literally impossible to get fat eating fat.
>t. fattest country on Earth

myfitnesspal or cronometer

you are mind bogglingly retarded

>6 foot 2
>eating between 2800-3000cals/day
>"I should be obese right"
bruh WHAT that is like, below maintenance for your height. maybe if you never get active that maintains your weight. You are such a humongous faggot. I can't believe people like this are giving out advice on Jow Forums. Please go back to /v/.

Attached: 1505318279875.gif (800x800, 1.92M)

Americans got fat from carbs, nitwit.

Pure fat is tasteless actually. It can make plain food tastier tho.

Fitbit is decent

I thought 2000 was base metabolic rate for everyone.
Add on 200 for normal activity, another 200-300 for muscle gains
So thats 2500 bulking
What are you talking about

really you mongoloid, you thought that someone who's 5 foot 8 needed the exact same amount as calories as someone who's 6 foot 2?

It cant be that much of a difference, dont be delusional
I get if a guy like Brian Shaw at like 6’10 needs 3000kcal+ to maintain but not a 6’2 guy

BMR is bogus anyway. Calories in and calories out are dependent variables.

If you eat less your metabolism slows. If you eat more your metabolism increases.

Eat as much healthy food as you can. Keep carbs low and protein and fat high.

You have no idea how much of an addiction fatties have. When my brother switched from smoking to vaping, he went from half a pack a day to burning through juul pods like they were oxygen. If a fatty restricts themselves to clean food, they'll eat thousands of calories of it to compensate and then they'll reach a breaking point and go back to being fat fucks.

Its not possible to overeat on a high fat high protein low carb diet.

Fatties can't control their eating because they are retards who fell for the low fat hoax.

just stop posting already

lets just stop responding to him

are you serious? i mean the guy is retarded but 3000 maintenance for a 6'2 guy?
what type of 6'2 guys do you hang around? olympic athletes?

>You can't get fat eating fat. Only carbs make you fat.

literal retard
Fats are the macronutrient that are the easiest to assimilate into fat, because you don't even digest the fucking fat in the food you eat, you absorb it.
Lean meat is superior for making gains and being lean, fatty meat is for fatties.
vast majority of the fat you accumulate in any given day is from the fat you eat dumbass, it's hard to turn carbs into fatty substrates, even more so with protein, it's the fucking fat that is the most fattening macronutrient.

you need insulin or you die, you never have "no insulin" in you
there must always be a balance, just because fat doesn't spike insulin doesn't mean you don't absorb 90-99% of the fat you eat into your fat stores, fat doesn't need insulin to be spiked

insulin is also anabolic, eating fat isn't, as proven with dietary interventions in clinical trials with bedridden patients where their diet was 100% controlled, eating fat helps absolutely fucking nothing with muscle maintenance, it only makes you help keep the fat you have in your body.

Attached: 1551107408882.png (503x452, 116K)

2500- 3000 is what the average man eats.

this method got me from 65 to 60kg

average man is fat

even tho OP is not right about not getting fat by fat, the main reason of amerifats being what they are, is probably sugar. They consume tons of sugar, especially with drinks like coke etc., also their foods contain more sugar than usual compared to other countries and often have sugar where the original doesn't even have any, look at a mcd burger, not only the sauce but the bun etc. will have sugar added.

Attached: 5ac763bb86fbf482.jpg (768x960, 93K)

>2500-3000 is what the average man eats
like said the average man has a BMI of 30 and dies of cardiovascular disease at age 45

cronometer is mostly unintrusive

Carbs and only carbs cause fat storage.

Enough with the debunked 1970's government propaganda.

Attached: lion.jpg (800x531, 79K)

>insulin is also anabolic

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (350x373, 26K)

what is that pic

Fpbp

anabolic effects of insulin injection sites on a type 1 diabetic that's skinnyfat otherwise.

>Counting calories is fucking retarded.
>Count your proteins though.
Really big brain nibba post.

Attached: 1552723909394_0.png (600x800, 59K)

God, thank you so much, I was about to do an app myself because I wasn't happy with other apps. I'll check this out but it seems like what i wanted and being open source I could change it anyway

I mean, i don't count my protein because i eat 1 kilogram of chicken breast every day and that well enough covers my protein need, but say you have one vegan meal and a normal breakfast, then you should make sure you get enough protein from those meals

Nutritionix track

I'm trying to gain muscle and lose fat so I am pretty much just counting protein and not calories.

That said I eat pretty healthy so I might be an exception but for the last few months I haven't bothered to count calories at all.

And yes it's been effective.

>i eat 1 kilogram of chicken breast every day
nice b8 m8, here's your (You) now go shitpost somewhere else again.

Attached: 1550383423021.png (218x256, 84K)

>anabolic effects
A.k.a. pure fat accumulation.

I'm dead fucking serious, i lie and shitpost about a lot but this isnt one of those thing

my mom says that a lot and she's obese
i dunno desu

That's what I thought before seeing the actual video this was taken from. She fucks a bunch of fat hairy nerds

Fat is the vehicle of flavor. It's why drenching shit in butter tastes so better

Why do I want to fuck that so much

Attached: 1432838977805.jpg (438x238, 53K)

>angles

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (800x450, 73K)

why not just use a formula collection thingy, those have tables on how many calories there are in any given food item. then you use a pen to write shit down

TIME TO FAP
THANKS A LOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
NITR-073 FOR ANYONE WONDERING

>homosexuality

I like this angle too.

Wanna know how I know you're virgins?

I'm not, but my first was a fatty so I have a high tolerance.

faggot

>tfw never ever going to japan to live the life you were meant to

Attached: LIVINGTHEDREAM.jpg (1417x928, 95K)

This picture angers me, delete it.

Attached: nitr073.jpg (246x577, 32K)

worry not. You have whole eternity.

MOTHERFUCKER
SHE LOOKS SO CUTE

simp

Attached: clean.png (150x113, 14K)

Holy fucking shit you are dumb. For a male doing some form of excericise 2700-3000kcal isn't shit. How ABOUT YOU TRY AND INCREASE YOUR CALORIC INTAKE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT COUNTING CALORIES HELPED YOU GAIN WEIGHT YOU GODDAMN STUPID NIGGER MONKEY
KILL YOURSELF

That's literally maintenance for me at 5'11" and 77kg/173lb. Just lift 3 times a week. Only very skinny and inactive men use up 2500kcal a day

Jow Forums, What if I eat sweets to on lifting days to help me up my calorie intake?

I need to start fasting and drink shots of fruit juice for the glucose so my brain doesn't act wonky

Fuck she's hot

Old post but I'm 6'3" 185lbs and my TDEE is 2850

That is actually disguisting, wtf.

Count dollars, drop carbs/sugar. Quit snackin

My maintenance is 3600 at 6'2'' 200lbs and I'm not even active in life outside of gym, just sit at desk.

gentoo

You have one built into your head

fatsecret

Might I suggest r/intuitiveeating, you sound like you would fit in

Attached: 1551627354348__01__01.png (278x223, 5K)