It's called a Nutribullet, anyone use it? I'm going to get it

It's called a Nutribullet, anyone use it? I'm going to get it.

I've been using a juicer and realized juicing is stupid and better of blending, less washing up to do and less waste.

Attached: nb9-0507ak_kit2.jpg (992x558, 35K)

>bullet

This means it's tough and manly.

I use one for a shake after every workout. Very useful would recommend, depending on how much you need to eat though I'd recommend getting the additional large cup.

>drinking juice
>consuming sugar
not going to make it

I got the version made by ninja, pretty bitchin

>Magic bullet
What, do you put it up your ass?

I was shicked when I saw that it has really tiny capacity. It's made for women, it doesn't fit the amount I need for my shakes

Same bro.

Blend like a motherfucker but it sound like you're starting your lawnmower full choke in the house.

He actually believes making your own juice with no added sugar is the same as drinking processed juice

One banana has about the same sugar content as a small candy bar

I have magic bullet. Cheaper but same thing. I make protein smoothies with it. Worth.

Ikr, although drinking that much sugar isn't good

Attached: UVbTUgD.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Oh yeah lmao. You got the pushdown one? Thats what I got. 900W doesn't fuck around

Joey Diaz says if you dont slather your fruit in amylase and just gulp it you are getting a way higher sugar content

Joey Diaz is a fat shit?

I've got that exact one. Real convenient. Blends nicely, cleans easy.
Yeah, would recommend. Remember to rinse the fucking blades immediately because they're always a cunt to clean if you forget.

Why not just, eat the goddamn fruits?
Have you lost your teeth or something?

This. I have the auto one. Have to leave the kitchen until its done or im afraid ill go deaf

>he never tasted the beauty of a smoothie

>why make a curry when you can eat the prawns and rice entirely separate, and keep the Curry sauce as a fucking side drink

Attached: 1552673812077.png (396x381, 130K)

Alright for smoothies but it always makes protein drinks (just water and powder) too frothy so I’d still use a shaker bottle for those

>google Nutribullet
>find a local tech store network
>go to the category of blenders
>buy a similar off-brand blender for $10