Describe an ideal week, in detail, of the life you're hoping to achieve when you make it

Describe an ideal week, in detail, of the life you're hoping to achieve when you make it

Attached: wuidtow61rz01.jpg (1080x1080, 352K)

hopefully i will be dead.

>No more GF
>Get to bed earlier, wake up earlier to make breakfast
>Can walk my dog consistently at the same times daily
>Lift in basement, hard and heavy
>Eat a healthy, balanced dinner
>Sit back with my now well behaved, tired dog and relax with some Vidya
>Go to bed early to get those sleep gains
>Do it again the next day

Man I wish

i would write it whole week. gtfo

Attached: 1552859035208.jpg (1000x900, 278K)

monday
win 100million in lottery
rest of life
whatever i want

What are you even getting mad about?

>Playing the lottery

>M-W
Wake up at 4:45am. Arrive at work at 6:00am sharp. Work a 10-11 hour day where I was focused and achieved excellent progress. Ate my OMAD during this time. Come home for a bit and then lift. Spend the rest of the night studying to sharpen my skills. In bed by 9:00pm.

>Thursday
Rest day and also fast day. Social activity this night. Preferably one where I am building a skill.

>Friday
Deadlift day, the king of lifts. Work only 9 hours this day after getting some extra sleep in the morning after staying up later. Similar to a Monday, I go to bed early.

>Saturday
Wake up with no alarm, usually ~6:00am. Use my fresh brain for some deep study. Here, I prepare the materials and flashcards I will be using the rest of the week. Consists of two 90 minute deep study sessions with a break to get ready for the rest of the day in between. It's now usually 11:00am to 12:00am, and the rest of the day is my oyster. Saturday is the most social day of the week. At least one activity is planned for the night. Either chores or casual hangout before.

>Sunday
Start day with a 90 minute study session. Mostly chill day afterwards. In bed by 9:00pm.

During the week, at least one date or session with orbiting plate has occured. Thursday, Saturday, Sunday are the days this has happened. Sunday is the ideal day, sorry christfags. My high ELO score Tinder and Bumble allow this with little effort. My social activities and social circle cultivation allow meeting girls as well.

Ideal week. Highly work motivated but no time wastage to allow for social building and skill improvement. This is actually what my life looks like in weeks I'm not traveling for my job. Travel weeks are less efficient because I control schedule less. Not bad though, but clients aren't always organized.

>Fasting
>Spinning plates
Based

on my ideal day i win without even playing
checkmate

MTWRFS
> wake up 5:30am
> go to gym, workout 5:45-7:45
> shower, eat
> watch the sunrise with my dog
> go on jog with my dog
> get home
> nap with dog till 3pm
> wake up, go train muay thai
> go home, eat
> in bed at 8pm
> sleep
> repeat
Sunday
> wake up 6am
> yoga outside while the sun rises
> light run with dog
> shower, eat
> relax and read till 3ish
> go train muay thai
> go home, eat, shower
> in bed at 8pm
Unfortunately im not rich enough to do this

Attached: 2546036C-5058-426E-8DCF-F5455AC52261.jpg (1910x3205, 1.42M)

you know just living the dream 24/7 7 times a week doing nothing but fasting and masturbating

>Work
Yes, very good.

Attached: capitalist piggie.jpg (390x390, 18K)

Wake up. Life exactly the same except I am not disgusted with myself.

Not everyone can leech off their parents their whole lives you inbred

Attached: 75EE0D12-7A48-4AB1-A034-FB08132412A8.png (278x288, 113K)

>assume that I am now a published author and self-made man
>wake up, stretch and make a fresh cup of black pure coffee
>drink it slowly over the course of an hour or so while I relax listening to the radio
>Go do light cardio which consists either of powerwalking or swimming, or even jumping the rope depending on the season
>listen to music or podcasts in the meanwhile
>come back home, assume stance and proceed to read and write for a few hours
>Prepare to break my fast with a good meal of protein and light carbs such as vegetables alongside meat or eggs
>By now it's already 5 or so, so prepare to go to the gym
>Train hard and heavy for about 2 hours, lifting 4 days a week and doing accessory in the off days
>come back home, shower
>assuming it's my "made it" life, it means I have a gf/wife so we go out with either friends or by ourselves and have a nice evening, or do stuff together
>night comes, make love and fall asleep, happy and content and ready for a new day tomorrow
Though a gf/wife is not necessary. Everything else is "made it". I'm working at it, though not as hard as I could or should.

Attached: 1532890182618.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

Fasting and OMAD is one of the best things I've implemented in my life the past ~2 years.

Plate spinning is elite. It's impossible to be insecure when you're rotating 3-4 hot girls that you could replace at any time because we live in a world of e-harams due to Tinder.

>tfw max out 401k and roth IRA every year and have plenty of money to live an awesome life because I worked hard

>Owner of a big company
>Married with an indian woman and 3 mixed indian-european aryan children
>Having my own home designed gym
That's all.

In a workweek:

> wake up 9:00
> be a world famous painter/musician/director
> work on my own projects with unlimited funding because of my “do whatever the fuck you want” pass that I got from all my successes in the past.
> have a loving, conservative, beautiful wife who also loves art. Not a leftist borderline bitter lesbian who doesn’t know how to love a man. A strong caring woman that challenges me to achieve perfection everyday. (goes both ways)
> workout 3 times a week
> live somewhere sunny where i can almost always eat outside. (bbq)
> have a dog
> cook for wife and let her cook for me the next day
> travel together in europe for exhibitions of our art.

weekends:
> go to friends, or have them come over
> drink beers and smoke weed together with the bro’s in the park while watching the sunset
> be involved with their lives to better it, as they will do for me.
>sunday’s band practice
>repeat

Attached: B8A3597E-EDDC-419C-81E3-6E94F713C3C6.jpg (3264x2448, 889K)

>finish with a cut
>now I can eat breakfasts
>make a protein shake at home with a blender, add fruit or kefir or something, instead of the current water/milk+powder
>work
>work out at lunch
>work more
>sauna after work
>maybe go to the sauna with the gf? Never done that, that'd be cool.
>Go home
>cook a nice meal instead of the current 'throw some fish and frozen veggies on a tray and stuff it in an oven'
>watch comfy tv shows while cuddling with gf
>go out on Wednesday to a poetry reading or theater or some other social event I'm not currently intellectually equipped to appreciate
>go out on Saturday for drinks with friends
>spend Sunday working in the communal workshop (when they finally add the metalworking section, I've been waiting for months)

Indian got a phat ass, but im scared they might smell and brown pussy isn't good

underrated post

Attached: 1524827381005.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Nah, that's shit. If you've got discipline to work out, you've got discipline to make it in every other aspect of your life, mate. Zyzz's got you.

>Be a programming god, have an incredible speed of implementation
>Owner of a software contracting company
>Be good enough to handle most of the contracts myself
>Still working out, considerably bigger than I am
>Have children with my wife

Attached: 1510038725623.jpg (2000x1333, 429K)

Speaking from experience, the ones with the fat ass are usually african girls(kenyan,nigerian,ethipoian),but it depends from people to people. I've fucked asian girls whose pussy smelled like rotten fish and european girls who put so much perfume in their bodies you can litrrally taste the perfume out of ther pussy. Now I know that there are some indian who smell but that depends on which part of india they're from and how they carry themselves. I've fucked indian girls whose pussy smell like flowers and they're very feminine unlike other races.

>no social life
who would have thought

Wake up at 6 in the morning everyday except special occasions.

Go to the gym.

Go to work from 9-5.

Then have fun with the wife and make sure the house in order,the fridge is full and no errants need to be done.

Then continue reading what books I have in my list while my wife does her own thing.

Midweek go out with my wife to eat and enjoy some good music.

On Saturday me and my friends hang out with out wives over coffee or dinner.

On Sunday hit the bag with the bros only at the garage while talking shit and having fun.

Repeat.

I'd just live like Joe Rogan. And I mean exactly like him, the same interests, friends, social status.
Except I'd be Catholic.

I was thinking about going all in on this phat assed indian, literally the curviest thot i have seen my entire life, but for some reason i didn't commit and kept thinking how gross it will look naked and how her pussy will look and smell etc
Im used to blondes for most part since i live in scandinavia so im scared of brown pussy

>I mean exactly like him, the same interests, friends, social status.
>height

get high and play vidya x F

Unironically good for you mate. Even having those goals puts you on the level of some fucked-up monk. Christ, that's like a reverse Hunter-S-Thompson schedule.

This looks like hell to me-11 hours of work per day flanked by study sessions with one or two rigid social evens per week budgeted into a couple hours, ad infinitum until you drop dead at your desk. Thanks for keeping our civilization moving forward, though.

I didn't mean to become Joe, just live like him.

> see patients
> in the evening, stroll on the beach with gf (preferably in medi cunt)
> go out with the lads (bjj, kayaking, mountainbike)
> fill myself on shabbes

I'd make it when I am able to be happy with myself. Not to desperately chase some success in some field, from physical fitness to sexual prowess. I just want peace in my soul.

> brown pussy isn't good
Why not if I may ask? I dated exclusively brown girls, and found latinas and nafris VERY good hehe

Kys

This but unirronically. Throw in a few sex sessions

Your passion and creativity aren't being stunted by your easy 9-5. You just don't have anything to say.

What kind of study are you doing?

im extremely jelly about tinder thots your fucking. idk if im ugly asf or shitty pics, but i only match with literal land whales most of the time. struck gold last week but got ghosted after date

>wake up on floor
>eat leftovers
>shitty coffee
>stretch n lift with bros
>spend morning innawoods building on intricate web of high altitude tree fortifications
>come back to cave complex for lunch
>wife #3 has prepared a nice spring salad
>fuck wives 1-4 and force sons 2-6 to fight in sandpit
>take son 1 out trailblazing
>dinner of leftover venison, again
>spend evening building fertilizer bombs with kids and planning dispersal patterns with bros
Ahhhhhh, serenity

My ideal week can never happen because I want to be able to visit my friends sporadically and have people available again. As adults that will never happen.