If I need my wisdom teeth removed am I a jawlet?

If I need my wisdom teeth removed am I a jawlet?

Attached: 7040276F-0085-4AE2-B69B-D97FB85E4020.jpg (320x240, 15K)

it means you don't have enough space on your jaw to fit all your teeth so probably

Ow

Post jaw

>get wisdom teeth removed because "that's what you do™"
>realize I didn't need to
Even if you don't "need" them, it still pisses me off that I had them taken.

Attached: 1453756494020.jpg (1024x766, 114K)

They came out ? Mine are impacted

Attached: 7A11E78C-ACDC-4A2B-AD58-9245BE7E364D.jpg (1122x2208, 344K)

just give up now

na jk dont give up, youll be good just lose a tad more weight. replace it with muscle

Attached: jewpepe.jpg (655x650, 136K)

your hyoid bone is way too tall.

it may screw with your jawline
would avoid if possible

Meaning ?

They’re impacted tho

If you take high dose vitamin K2 (NOT vitamin k1) you don't need to get them removed. I've done this for about 2 years and it created much more room in my jaw, no more pain for me.

Lol

Citation needed

It means fucking nothing you're a good looking dude just get the fuck off of Jow Forums and go to the gym

Lol

Bro, dont be so insecure. You´ll have a gods body in the future.

wtf is going on on this pic? is that a weird reflection of your neck?

what kind of dosage on that? and how much vitamin d, magnesium, & calcium?

If your wisdom teeth are as fucked as mine were they can crush the teeth you already have giving cavities a better place to grow.

A buddy of mine recently removed his wisdom teeth and his jaw is still the same, so I guess it doesn't change anything. Do see if you really need to remove them though.

15mg K2 MK4.
5000 IU D3
200mg magnesium glycinate

That's my stack, works perfectly.

Shave and lift more and you'll be a cutie

Still haven’t posted a jaw

what happened to jawlets before the advent of dentistry? did they just live their entire lives in agony?

>tfw born without wisdom teeth
I am the next stage of human evolution

Other teeth fell out more often so there was usually room for wisdom teeth to come in, or they got super drunk and yanked it out. Or ya... agony

Be happy you did, even if they come in straight they can still cause problems. Mine were coming in fine and they said I could keep them, then they just stopped halfway and my gums got infected. Made me feel like shit for months til I finally got them out.

Anyone else have a full set of teeth? Damn it feels good

im keeping mine in case i lose any teeth in the future. They will be able to do teeth transplants with the root by the time im in my 50s.