Would it be bad if someone's diet consisted solely of ground beef (chuck or something a bit leaner) and some greens...

Would it be bad if someone's diet consisted solely of ground beef (chuck or something a bit leaner) and some greens maybe twice or thrice per week?
Freshly ground beef is cheap af here and it's something I never get tired of eating. It also takes little to no effort to prepare. And greens are pretty much just ready to be eaten.
Been thinking on living like that. Maybe eating like 300g or 400g of meat per meal.

Attached: images (12).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Yes that would be a dumb idea

Why? What will I miss by eating greens and meat only?

I like to mix eggs with it, and boil some sweet potato and mash it in a bowl together.
butter/avocado/onion good additions too.

Well, I cook the meat with one onion too. Mixing eggs sounds like a good idea. I'll try it.
I'm trying to make everything as easy and cheap as possible. While potatoes are ok, I think that I already get plenty of carbs from drinking milk and eating yogurt along.

Just put it in a blender m8

>...some greens maybe twice or thrice per week?
Do you mean you would only eat two or three times a week total, or eat meat every day and vegetables two or three times a week? Either is probably pretty bad.

You need micronutrients. Unless you are eating a lot of organ meat, that means vegetables every day.

Ive been eating ground beef with white rice for 2 years now and im feeling better than ive ever felt before.

Not a bad idea, just eat a multivitamin to be safe

add eggs and some type of fish product like cod liver oil to get all vitamins. They are both cheap too

Eat greens every meal, and if you want you can add like 25% rice into the meat blend itself to add some grains and make it EVEN CHEAPER for the volume unless you're doing keto or something.

You will have a 100% chance of Colon cancer before age 40.

I tried that, and while the mental clarity benefits were nice, overall it was terrible. Felt very inflamed and got a shitton of headaches.

See for yourself.

Cook it with plenty of onions, garlic and maybe a bit of broccoli too and it will be fine. By itself it doesn't contain enough nutrients as it's not organ meat.

Most likely
Eat organ meats as well and you'll be fine. There's no reason to limit your diet to that degree

some people do the zero carb/carnivore diet, no greens. just ground beef all the time. sometimes eggs, sausage, bacon. no lean meat.

im trying it this week since i got a lot of 73% beef on sale.

speaking of diets is there anywhere I can see like, an ideal days diet, say : Breakfast oatmeal mixed with milk and honey, lunch 3 eggs 2 bananas etc and dinner broccoli chicken rice

I don't really need to limit my diet, I'm just curious about how it would go if I went carnivore but still eating some salads. Specially because of how easy it's to cook ground beef and how cheap it is around here.

sounds a lot like keto

You're not gonna get all the nutrition you need from just ground beef.

throw it in a pot and fry it with chopped tomatoes, hot peppers, onions and beans

There's no such thing as ideal, or if there is it's not immediately apparent. Opinions vary wildly. Pick whom or what you trust and look up days of eating. I usually just punch what I eat into cronometer, figure out what I lacked and supplement with the appropriate food
You're describing keto, pretty much. Yes, you absolutely can go "carnivore with salad" but you need to realize, carnivore is not just eating a bunch of ground beef every day. You are a whole person, you need to eat whole food. And while you don't need to eat an entire cow, you should be eating proportionate amounts of organ meats and muscle meats.
It's also why eggs are so great imo. They represent the macro and micro nutrient profile of an entire baby chicken, nothing more nothing less

Going carnivore on just mince is retarded. Buy whole chickens, eat everything, including the organs and skin, then make stock from the bones and drink that for collagen gains. Carnivorous humans survive by eating the entire animal.

That's why I'm including salad. Green stuff and things that I could eat raw are ok. It's also just for meals. I'm already drinking milk and yogurt during the day.
The objective is to simplify everything.
Yeah, eggs are great. I'm following some user advice and just throwing like two or three when I cook my ground chuck.
Maybe I can also get some ground liver just for the sake of it. I'll check with my butcher.
Like I mentioned, it's mostly about simplifying cooking and eating.