>"haha today is gonna be the year! im gonna have abs for summer!"
>doesnt happen

I guess i will just bulk all year and do nothing but situps :(

Attached: 46q356q3.jpg (870x986, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/basilsis2/status/1106748184338980865
lifespanfitness.com/fitness/resources/weight-loss-calculator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you could try not eating for a few days.

/fast/

fasting never works for me.

Summer is still 3 months away. Plenty of time. 12% body fat is achievable loss in that time but most importantly don't compare yourself to others. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks and take any loss as a win. It's a marathon not a race.

You have plenty of Time if you are on the northern Hemisphere that is

how the fuck would somebody who is 24% bf get to 13% bodyfat in 3 months dude

Im not meming i want to know

bump

Not him but, only with fasting

Doing intense cardio and caving In to gluttony isbmy biggest weakness. Someone send help it's a vicious cycle.

okay so what does that mean. intermittant fasting or just not eating.

why is that a good idea

24%!? You could lose another 10% and still have failed. Did you even try?

Just keep going all year abs are better than summer abs. Do what you gotta do and they'll come in eventually.

>today is gonna be the year
yikes

ya. I go 3 days a week , (arms shoulders , back , and full body pain day) after the workout do nearly 40 minutes (15 minute sets) in the sauna.

bump

Attached: a5yq4yq54.jpg (687x1000, 325K)

I lost 20 kg in 10 weeks, fasting 6 days a week and eating only on Sundays.
But you could go with IF, as long as you consume a very low calorie meal.

How does not having calories prevent you from losing weight? Had you found a way to break the law of thermodynamics?

Sauce?

Just drink only water until you get to a healthier weight.
It's literally the easiest thing in the world to do.
I lost 20 lbs this way, and before summer begins I'll be doing it again to cut down another 20 lbs or so.
I won't do it until I get to 135OHP though, I'm nervous about looking like a twink mark ass bitch.

>i didnt eat for 6 days

how do you function. Im not joking i have maybe had one day in my life when i didnt eat and it was horrible.

How much do you eat on sundays

meaning after the fast i binge. Its not complicated

Okay can somebody confirm im being memed because this sounds retarded.

You will canabalize all your muscle. You will lose the fat and have nothing under it

twitter.com/basilsis2/status/1106748184338980865

The first day is the hardest, it gets easier as it goes from third day i don't feel hunger anymore.
Drink a lot of black coffee and water too get through the first day.

okay so how do you preserve muscle without protein

your body will be destroying it at a rapid pace

205 at 5'8 is absolutely fat.
I'm 15% at 200lbs and I'm 6'1 and I think I need to cut!

You weren't a little bit away. You are just fat.

Awesome, thank you

You aren't being memed nigger, read a fucking book on the subject, or watch some youtube videos. It's legit.
Your body starts burning subcutaneous fat before it starts burning your muscle off.

Unfortunately you lose a lot of gains, but that is the price of getting lean quickly.

Just don’t binge fatty

>tfw 184lbs at 5’9” but still feel too skinny
I’m starting to get a gut but I want to bulk to 195-200

Don't listen to water fast memers

>tfw 175-185 at 5'8 .9/.8/.66/5
I definitely have the gut going on, but a lot of my shirts are getting super tight across the shoulders. I had to move a size up, and most don't even fit anymore.
Its pretty funny though, i go from looking like a guy with an illfitting shirt in a M, and go right back to looking like a dyel in a L.

thanks i thought i was being memed.

I lost a bunch of weight (60lbs) via extreme dieting and was left with nothing underneath.

Unless you are eating protein and you are in a deficit your muscles will disappear and you will just look like a holocaust victim

I understand your pain, it seems that finding well-fitting L shirts is hard in the US

>alot of gains

no this would lose you all your gains.

Fasting is muscle sparing, stop talking about shit you don't understand

I think it's because 95% of people are either fat as fuck or skinny as a rail.
Went to the bar this weekend without drinking and was amazed by the actual state of normies.

>fasting is muscle sparing

Almost every piece of science says that when your body is deprived of food the first thing it does is start consuming fat and then muscle then you die because your ograns die.

>hard bulking

holy shit don't tell me you acrually do this

Exactly. So if you still have fat to burn, your muscle is safe.

>I guess i will just bulk all year
hey, at least you're not like me where you stay lean all year and lose your gains in a matter of days if you don't stuff yourself to the brim every 5 hours.

chin up :^)

Have you tried a keto meal for your recess day?

Do you train while fasting?
I just can imagine a workout when I haven't been eating for 2-3 days...

Keto + fasting go hand in hand. And binging on keto doesn’t matter because keto foods aren’t calorie dense so you end up eating only 1200 calories after stuffing your face till you keel

>5'8
>205
>24%
Nonsense fatty. I'm 5" taller, 25 lbs lighter, and I'm visibly skinnyfat.

Smelly doo doo.

keto put me in the hospital 2 times. Never doing it again

Hey bro, nobody's denying that you're a disgusting embarrassment.

>6'2
>185
>8%
gee user, it's almost like bodyfat isn't the only thing determining bodyweight...

>im a lanklet

okay cool whats your argument here?

don't mind him, he's just one of the resident Jow Forums autists who genuinely believes that if someone else doesn't have the same exact body as themselves, they are, by definition, full of shit.

how else am i supposed to get thick juicy abs

bump

Attached: q35uyqw4y.jpg (817x1200, 203K)

>not wiping down equipment after yourself
Disgusting

She's not done with it yet.

he is in between sets stupid

Attached: 75357373.jpg (870x1000, 356K)

Oh, fair enough

this is why I wipe every piece of equipment before I use it

lol

Same.
I should have lost a lot of weight for summer but I gained 10kg over the winter.
It's not too late before june right?

>not licking it up for protein

Ignore the fasting recommendations dude. The only fucking way is this simple outline
>lift, atleast 3 days a week
>cardio, do LISS everyday. On lifting days you can do 25 minutes after weights on an incline on the treadmill, nonlift days walk an hour or two flat ground.
>calorie deficit. Just 500 calories is all you need. So long as you walk around more and really up the activity levels you will melt the fat off at a higher rate than 1lb a week, probably 2-4lbs when you first start.

T. Same bf as you, all the meme shit makes me fail over and over again. The tried and true is all that’s ever worked. I’ll be 12% bodyfat in like 3 months if I stick with it and so will you

>50053850
I read via a calculator on the internet it takes around 25 months to lose that much weight

Attached: a35yqa54ya5.png (1218x558, 46K)

nevermind calculated wrong

Attached: ag35gqa46a4.png (1139x690, 56K)

Yeah I was gonna say you had shit on big baby easy mode in the first one, see this is slightly over 3 months of work. Take my advice and force yourself to get it started. 21 days and it becomes habit. I spent th last two years doing meme shit and have gotten nowhere, actually I’m worse off now. Only now am I starting. Just do it man, in 3 months you’ll be a better you and you will not look back.

Also can you link this calculator for me? I’d like to try it

You can hit beyond dad bod in 8 weeks from where you. That's enough to go shirtless at the beach. In 12 weeks, you can probably lose enough of your titties to be top 20% body.

He’d have to lose 26 lbs of fat while maintaining all lean mass

>5'6"
I got complacent. This time last year I was getting under 19%
Time for some 8 hour Cardio and 16 hour fork put downs...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-18-23-38.png (720x1280, 143K)

lifespanfitness.com/fitness/resources/weight-loss-calculator

bump

Nice, but my boner goes away when I actually push myself at the gym.

go for it brother

i'll see you then

?

I'm currently at about 15%, can I get to 10-12 by June while maintaining a slight (~300cal) deficit?

>only lifting 2 or 3 bricks
Never gonna make it

>24% BF
>even considering bulking
What the shit are you doing nigger? You're on a cut until you get down to a proper weight.

kidney stones?