/fph/ - Fat “People” Hate - the thin promise edition

FPH - Fat “People” Hate

What exactly is
> the seduction of the thin promise
Anyway?

Attached: DAE57EA0-8B65-436F-925B-C5716641579E.jpg (750x1091, 444K)

I wonder why this room only has about 2 or 3 men in it (and I bet at least one identifies as something other than a man)

Attached: 83B680FF-404F-44AD-B78C-716692664716.jpg (750x1090, 642K)

>MS RD CDN
Yeah look at all these non MD/PhD degrees #HAES

New Years Resolutions usually fail for most people but somehow I think the people on this board hate NYRFags for totally different reasons

Attached: 9DAC04F8-80EC-452C-8971-770CEED6B27A.jpg (750x1091, 467K)

I’m not sure how to feel about this one
I know there are mental issues related to Eating Disorders, but at the same time, people know what they need to do to be healthy even if they strongly oppose doing it, for both anorexia/bulemia and binge eating disorder

Attached: 1703717B-FA6D-4B7A-85E4-BEC2894B007B.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

I want to live in a world that you don’t live in

Attached: 56187D6C-00A6-43EF-8BE0-248044EEF0DB.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Lol, standing room only. Doesn't that just mean they needed multiple chairs per person? I doubt any of then could stand for more than 10 minutes without collapsing in a HAES

Why are fatties obsessed with Disney?

Attached: littlewhalemaid.jpg (937x860, 128K)

So Fat acceptance/Body positivity and similar stuff are just about dying as fast as possible and eating as much junk as possible while not caring in the least bit about reality.

Why is it always people like this that tout their degrees. I know quite a few MDs and PhDs (physical science and engineering) and none wave their degrees around this much.

>rosen

Seems like a win/win scenario. The fattys die faster so I don't have to see them and they do what they wanted to do anyway.

Attached: 1552927604160.jpg (640x621, 56K)

>standing room only
How could they be so fat phobic and exclusionary!!!

Attached: 1552317030542.jpg (940x788, 118K)

Her ankles look like they are about to shatter.

>standing room only
>they’re literally all sitting down

>What exactly is the seduction of the thin promise
It's just like the seduction of lifting weights, but for fat women instead of fitcels

It reconnects them with their childhood and the last time they had any perceived worth to anyone alongside their need to childishly claim it's the world that's at fault instead of them.

Attached: 1511376608814.png (378x365, 180K)

>diets don't work
I suppose that by "diets" she means fad diets in which case she has a point.

That ice looks like it's about to shatter

Fat shaming works.

>be so over consumerist, that your naked body is an affront to humanity
>I'm a rebel XD fugg society and the man :DDDD

Attached: _20190318_151814.jpg (720x802, 121K)

Darling, you are growing in size, not numbers.

> 99% of the room is female
> Nearly all of an acceptable bodysize (excluding the fatty in the bottom right who has the same color moo moo as the twitter poster)
> Regular coke
> No mobility scooters

This wasn't a HAES meeting

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-154313_Instagram.jpg (1080x1690, 555K)

>(((rosen)))

Attached: Untitled.png (819x250, 19K)

>that pic
holy shit I never even made that connection.

>I don't want to live in a world with standards.

Attached: filthy-frank-57d2426033b1e.jpg (1082x1080, 56K)

Looking at that I could almost SEE the follow up in a few years where she's snapped her ankles

I want to live in a world where women aren't worthless except as sex object.
It's not my fault that 90% of them are mentally children.

kek

>free from ideals
Wow.

Though I love my gf, this is true. All women behave like children, all you can do is find one that at least acts like a mature, obedient child.

My guess is that men feel more in control of their bodies compared to women, probably bc girls undergo more body changes during puberty.

Ok but ballet dancers who aren’t fat do that way better.

What? Aren't those the same people who say that "thin privilege" exists?

Rosen is such a pretty name though.

Attached: Suigintou.jpg (500x496, 30K)

eating disorders arent a choice
but they are bad and need to be treated, lots of fatases will just stay at "not a choice" and use it as an excuse while not seeking help

Ballet dancers don't cheat that movement like she is

>morbidly obese mermaid hording herself up with her morbidly obese arms
wishful thinking

The clue is in the word disorder.

God she probably has great fucking edgework with all that weight tho

Could HAES be a plot from women themselves to make other women fatter and uglier, so they look much better in comparison?

Attached: v-35-512.png (512x512, 27K)

>tfw skinnyfit exactly because I've set very strict boundaries for myself and follow them to a T

Attached: 1524969762485.gif (360x200, 1.09M)

Good luck

No man, she's resting on her gut like it's a big bean bag chair.

Attached: 1534658026992.jpg (1080x498, 108K)

Imagine putting any of that shit in your username

Yeah. Triple tap. two in the chest one in the head, type of tap.

Dat counterbalance weight ....

>gay games
Ok so not a real competition then. I'd like to see that whale on ice vs a real athlete

Eating disorders are the result of several bad choices that become a bad uncontrollable habit.

I might disagree with him on a lot, but at least Jon Stewart was funny and semi-edgy sometimes

>promise
And who exactly promised them anything?

how the fuck does this person have a degree

>how the fuck does this person have a degree

Some degrees are more valuable than others, and there's always a tiny percentage of crazies in any degree, even the hard sciences. I could line up 100 PhD scientists who think that the pyramids were made by aliens, or who claim that they've seen angels. Individuals are quirky as hell.

Registered dietition. A meme degree.

it's openly known and accepted that thin attractive women get their lives paid for

>galaxy skating
>gay games
>spread eagle

This fucking picture kek.

>people

Attached: 7360118B-781C-41B3-B7CB-2CD549CEF556.gif (320x320, 3.77M)

>Putting your degrees in your twitter handle
Just pseud things

Because an MD and a PhD represents an actual achievement, the work you do implies the knowledge, whereas the letters she put after her name mean nothing. they're just stamps on her ass. Since her entire authority is institutional (not experiential or epistemic) she fetishizes the trappings of institutionalism, basically.
You should see the email handles of some of the advance practice nurses out there.
Put another way, it's the difference between
>I am able to do this job based on my knowledge and experience
and
>X college said I could do this job based on the classes they offer, which I took and passed

>One day our factories will become so Complex that only thin/physically fit people will be able to work in them
>Being Jow Forums becomes economically profitable
Our time will come again, Brethren

Are women getting so fat as to be unattractive to the average man? And vice versa?

Endless studies have shown that no matter what kind of woman you are, some subset of men prefer it, and others will tolerate it.

Women on the other hand are extremely biased to what advertising and society says and tend to hivemind to a singular standard.

So basically even if both genders are getting fatter it doesn't reach the same result.

Is there a study where the lack of attractive men force women to pick the average to below average males? I live on a state where the above average/handsome males are homosexual and where women greatly outnumber the male population.

She's not even doing a proper split...

So while I don't have anything linked I do read a lot of these and can sum up some points found across multiple

Women base their decisions on what they expect they're entitled to. So if you set something up that is just a night or a weekend women will see a lack of options and just shut it down to pursue other ways to amuse themselves. They see the lack of attractive men as a non situation and a waste of time. If there are only a couple attractive men but the rest are below average, the competition raises for the few attractive men and women will become aggressive, with the mid and lower tier women spending their time attacking and gossiping about the top women competing.

Over a longer term thing, like potentially work or school or just a longer isolation exposure then women will lower their standards a bit as they still need those things from men and will now re adjust to what they believe they're entitled to from these men. Those men will be ditched the moment women return to a more proper 'average' dating pool.

To your question since people tend to not move and that sounds like a long term issue then yes women would re-adjust. Those fruity drinks arent gonna buy themselves.

She can't because she has a foot of fat to sit on

>people

Attached: 70E4CE7A-3D14-4B96-94B7-A810BF73D47A.jpg (180x346, 37K)

There's also an underlying culture war: If there is a fat Disney princess then that validates all the fatties who've been clamoring for more visible fat characters in media.

Attached: 1551960279065.jpg (750x890, 142K)

Meant to post the Disney bounding one

Attached: 1510116875865.png (1264x1901, 305K)

Now these are some real splits

Attached: 1537272157871.jpg (630x469, 34K)

Attached: c41393_3653355.jpg (1034x589, 110K)

I cant figure out the angles of its legs in this picture.

It is pretty cute, you have to admit

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-143718~2.png (1043x1204, 360K)

Where did you get the gif from?

>Rosen

Jews are either the greatest people in our society or the most backwards. It's a shame the backwards ones have loud mouths.

The Jews ruin all pretty things

I keep having to look at her feet so that I could have a rough estimate as to where her knees are

she probably did some doujin-tier things to her professors

but if you wanted a serious answer, cheating in American colleges is super easy

That was a good one, ending lines really buttered my noodle.

But what about the average man, not the fetishist?

Is this the equivalent of female incels? They look miserable and sour.

We are a growing, dedicated group

growing...you dont say

We live in a society...

Also, that abysmal grammar has got me fucked up.

It is well known that women compete with each other and shit test men.

You could be right, this could just be another example of either, or both of the above

Idk. If there's one sport where I would expect them to excel, it would be this.

then why are asians thinner? or indians? or blacks in africa? it's just america and the UK that feed up this beasts.

W

Attached: W.png (741x640, 3K)

Why is that?

Attached: 1552279822865.jpg (539x960, 51K)

nailed it

This is Amerilard "logic". Don't try to make sense of it.

>women should hunt
WOMEN CAN'T BE EXPECTED TO ENDANGER THEMSELVES WHILE CARRYING CHILDREN YOU INSENSITIVE
>women should work to earn their keep
>THE LAZY NEANDERTHAL STRIKES AGAIN AND LOCKS US UP IN THE CHAINS OF DOMESTIC SERVITUDE
>well at least they could do some chores
>IS THAT ALL WE ARE TO YOU, BAREFOOT HOUSEKEEPERS?
>well as long as you are willing to bear children I can do the rest
MY BODY MY RIGHT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D HAVE ME WASTING MY LIFE AND RUINING MY FIGURE BEARING YOUR BRATS
>Could you at least try to stay pretty if that's all you're gonna do?
[AUTISTIC PIG NOISES]
>I'm leaving
[AUTISTIC LAWER NOISES]

Chris Farley could look worse for a dead guy

As I grow older hearing stories about kids being treated like this makes me livid. They should have knocked her to the ground and stomped her flab.

That paternal instinct is kicking in, user.
I wish thee the best of lucks

Sauce of pic!

Attached: fat explosion.gif (320x180, 2.53M)

They believe in happy endings.

Shit i think you may be on to something here, its like the fat friend tactic but industrialised

I refuse to believe that

Attached: 1481348920819.jpg (1024x768, 213K)