Nyr was to lose weight

>nyr was to lose weight
>instead 20 lbs heavier

How the FUCK do I stop stuffing my fat face?

Attached: 1506604731900.jpg (598x687, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaf.com/thestash/marijuana-and-the-munchies-brain-hungry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are weak

Maybe try not bring an idiot? If you made a choice to do something then do it you stupid fat fuck.

Read Guyenet's book "The Hungry Brain", then start improving your food environment. Drastically cut down on foods that are easy to overeat on like cookies, pastries, french fries, pizza, ice cream. Eat more "real" foods like meat, potatoes and vegetables. Stop using sauces and added fats (butter).

have you considered eating less? just skip a meal a day and no snacks. losing weight is EZ if you don't snort fucking cheetoes dust.

FUCK OFF ITS A SERIOUS PROBLEM

I failed a lot in the beginning...so here are my thoughts if I had to help out my past self.

> focus on improving, if you took 5000 steps, take 5001 tomorrow

> start using myfitnesspal, log everything...yes even the stuff that you don't know how much it was...or you forgot the name of the brand...it doesn't matter

> weigh yourself daily

> after a week look at your calories and how your weight changed...get a baseline TDEE from your actual weight fluctuations....

> If you are losing 2lbs or more continue eating at those caloric numbers, if not, subtract calories

> cardio and gym help, but diet is king.

The only people I have seen that are able to outrun a bad diet are long distance runners. One of my friends burns 2700 cals on his run...but it's like 4 hours of running...chances are you can't even pretend this is possible

so might as well eat less.

Make a list of your 'problem foods', stick it to your bedroom wall and completely eliminate those food from your life. For example, if you struggle to control yourself when it comes to Mcdonalds food it's better to eat different unhealthy food just so that Mcdonalds loses its power over you (though obviously even better to eat a healthy option).

After that you can add other things, for example when I got used to no Mcdonalds/Burger King I added sugar/honey coated peanuts and non-diet fizzy drinks.

Stick at it, user.

Attached: boss' vision.jpg (1024x567, 61K)

Just don't do it

just don't buy that much food so you don't have chocolate and shit around you all the time. I pretty much only buy oats and beans at the grocery

Do Leangains but at a 30% deficit over maintenance. Calculate maintenance at lean weight, not faty fat lardass weight.

You'll be hungry a little before lunch time, and super hungry before dinner on rest days... but you can probably handle it because dinner will be big and gluttonous.

Count calories

I don't understand you fatties. Losing weight is so easy, you just stop eating.

I mean really.

Eat less and have some fucking willpower. Learn to work when you're not motivated.

Do you smoke marijuana? I read in an article that is tricks your brain into thinking that you are starving. Have a read:

wikileaf.com/thestash/marijuana-and-the-munchies-brain-hungry/

>mfw I was a healthy weight at NYE and lost 3 kg the first month
Get to it, fatty...

Attached: heh.png (330x189, 26K)

>FUCK OFF ITS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
yeah, because you're eating too much food. eat less and lose weight.

>tfw never had problem eating in caloric deficit
It's not hard at all. You have to be retarded if you cannot get over your sugar urge.
I can even eat a pizza in the weekend and still be in deficit AND still make noob gains

Maybe it's because I already quit alcohol and drugs before, but I've been able to cut down on food without an issue.

Weak willed people deserve to be fat.you need to train your will power first.

Next time you stuff your fat greedy gluttonous face, do it infront of the mirror so you can see just how repulsive you are. That's what everyone thinks of you when they see you waddling around in public

As a discipline-let(when it comes to eating) food addict I have two things that work for me.
Counting calories using myfitnesspal + bi-weekly weight check. Seriously, the number chase plus the red numbers when you fail seriously give me something to look forward to. It's a skinnerbox effect. Keep in mind one of my fave games is ninja manager.
Second is playing a sport. I do martial arts, and I compete on the amateur level, so it motivates me to eat for performance. I want to eat whole grains instead of normal grain because I know it gives me more energy when I train. I want those greens and proteins in the evening because I know it boosts my recovery. etc. Any sport works, and you don't have to compete. Tennis, soccer, bjj, whatever. Find an adult class and join.

stop eating calorie dense food

best way is to just stop buying it

LMAO