/qtddtot/ questions that don't deserve their own thread

>autosaging
edition

Attached: tumblr_okvi3a9qEZ1vnmhkyo1_540.jpg (540x483, 74K)

Sometimes I wish the Soviet Union absorbed japan so they wouldn’t be pussyfaggots like they’re today

what bodyweight/dumbbell/plate only exercises can i do to fill these shorts out better, Jow Forums? lunges feel weird on my knees

Attached: 20190318_183451_954.jpg (960x1280, 361K)

L O N D O N

any tips on squat form?

bar should go up and down in a straight vertical line
knees should not go out past your toes

Getting back into lifting but need to cut, have lost a lot of strength. Is this the correct plan:
>Strong lifts to maintain what I have, and liss cardio everyday paired with a 500 calorie deficit.
It sounds so simple I get discouraged quick.

Thanks anons who helped in the last thread, posting again for additional info.

Alright, I'm new to Jow Forums but not to Jow Forums, I just recently decided I need to push my life in a positive direction so if you can give me a good start, that would be appreciated.

>1. My goal is to loose tummy fat. What should I eat (carbs, veggies, fats, etc) that can Target this

>2. I also want to start building muscle. Not to lift but to have enough to be healthy and toned.

>3. Where would be the best place to find easy healthy recipes to make food at home? I'm not there best at cooking and only know how to cook minimal things so I want to start off easy and then grow from there

>4. What kind of work out should I do at the gym to achieve weight loss and tone (treadmill, crunchs, ect)

>My stats if needed
F/21
220lbs 5'5
BMI obviously over weight but can't tell you exactly
At my healthiest I was 165, please help anons I'd greatly appreciate it

>you get a maid in gyms in Japan
Meanwhile in America...

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1498, 324K)

doing a forward lunge applies much more pressure on the knee compared to a reverse lunge, you could also try Step-ups with
weights.

how about static lunges ?

I woke up this morning with terrible diarrhea and vomiting everything I tried to eat for breakfast. I think I have gastritis/salmonella poisoning from handling baby chickens yesterday.

Is there anything I can really do to feel better besides drinking water and sleeping? Now I’m worried about it getting worse

when I feel bad in the stomach I drink a glass of Coke. Do you have fever as well ?

Just combine a strip club and a gym

>Instead of a mirror wall, there is a glass
>behind the said glass are countless of strippers
>machines are placed in such a way that you have an uninterrupted view
>testosterone levels go through the roof
>all of the strippers are traps so it wont get awkward

1. Eat as many vegetables as you want since they aint shit in calories, protein fills you up and helps with fat loss and muscle gain. get bare minimum of fat in since you dont need that much, and carbs are optional. No/low carb is harder to maintain but being in ketosis makes burning body fat easier. if you do wanna eat carbs just make sure you dont go over your caloric deficit.

2. Lifting is the best way to build muscle so maybe you should reconsider not wanting to lift

3. google, start making omelettes, eggs are versatile and healthy, you can make dozens of recipes with eggs

4. if by tone you mean muscle hypertrophy, then a high volume (many sets and reps with a decent weight) is how you do that. An example for a girl trying to get a toned booty you would do like 5x10 dumbbell lunges. Cardio is important as well, burns alot of calories and compliments weight training. Jump rope or swimming are my personal favorites.

Ok I keep hearing different things. Is it 1g per kg for protein or 1g per/ lb body weight? How the fuck am I supposed to eat 180g of protein on a cut?

Please answer this time

>whole milk
fuck yeah!

>knees should not go out past your toes

stop posting

I don’t think my temperature is very high, and I’ve been feeling cold except for when I was throwing up. Before I puked I felt really hot and took all my clothes off but that was in the morning

I’ll try drinking ginger ale and see if that helps my stomach

I'm getting really fucking frustrated that I cant add 5lb on my lifts every workout, not even every week as a beginner.

It's not because I'm not trying hard enough since I've already injured myself twice, today my levator scapulae and I always push with maximum intensity.

I'm currently losing weight, but other people are saying your supposed to add weight every time.

Why does my shoulder hurt from squats?

Grip width and bar placement. Play around with both that usually settles any shoulder discomfort I ever had with skwaats.

Probably not enough mobility.

>gym maids
Holy fuck yes, I'd just grab one of them and tell her to jump on my back and do dips with her.
Japs would have a good laugh at the mildly strong whitu piggu in their gym and everyone would be happy.

>5'9" tranny
>160lb
>not sure what body fat % is
>stand 60 hours a week for work

I want to get down to 140 or 130lb or so. I've been pretty consistent at staying at 160lb for a while. I usually don't have the energy to work out something intensive on the joints so I want to go swimming.

Should I just swim around until I get tired and eat less? Is there a particular routine I should stick to for maximum weight loss? Is there anything I should eat more? I eat a fairly balanced diet now.

Show tits or GTFO.
The rules are the rules

>5'5 220lbs
Why bother? Honestly, that's so fucking fat I rather have a pic of her bra or something.

>tranny

Attached: autism.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>all of the strippers are traps so it wont get awkward
>all of the strippers
>traps
>it wont get awkward

Attached: 1550967500159.jpg (540x720, 33K)

What are you gonna ask an Ethiopian to flex his abs at you next?

How does napping affect muscle growth and recovery? Due to work and school I often have to stay up late at night and wake up early, so my sleep schedule is often 6 hours at night and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

Is this an inefficient sleep schedule and is is ruining my gains?

What do when my I feel all the weight in my lower back on every lower body lift and I can't progress? I still try to brace my core and activate my glutes during squats and deadlifts, but I still feel everything in my lower back.

My upper body lifts are still increasing, but I still have chicken legs. I'm pretty frustrated and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

Pls just answer my question I only mentioned it since I have masculine skeletal structure and muscle mass if it was relevant at all

Is GABA a meme? If not what are the benefits of taking it?

>do a set till failure
>immediately afterwards do a few more reps with a weight that's maybe 50-60% as heavy as the weight you just used to do the set

Is there any merit to doing this?

I started doing it just because sometimes I felt like getting an extra burn even if my muscles couldn't manage another set

You are supposed to eat in a surplus.

Try a wider grip. I had a similar issue with NY elbow on squats. Play about with it.

If your program says 8-12 reps for a set (or whatever range), when do you move up to the next weight? Once you can complete all sets at 12? Is it arbitrary? Any difference than if I went all sets 10, then moved up weight and started over at 8 for the new weight?

pls respond dudes

or are my questions dumb ;_;

If you want to look good than yes
If you want to get strong than you shouldn't cut
Btw no one can truly give advice without your stats.if you really want to know if you are doing it right than you should talk to a pt or a doctor

Muscle only grows if you have extra calories other wise if you keep going on a deficit your body will use you muscle as energy making you even weaker

just dont eat lol

If you're losing weight, the chances are that you're not building muscle.

You can stay the same weight and lose body fat.

Uncle Jeff says you can run a slight deficit as long as you get enough protein.

Also, creatine.

Is Stronglifts still a suggested routine? It isn't in the Wiki but I remember it being shilled like crazy for the longest time.

Can someone recommend me a good calorie counting app or site?

My sister fainted as I was on the phone with her. She's 15 and had migraine the whole day, maybe had high blood pressure. She's conscious now and ambulance is on the way, I'm thousands of miles away. Can someone tell me what it could've been and if I should pack my shit and get on a plane asap?

Is German Volume Training a meme or is it good?

1. Should I drop the OHP? No, why? It's your only shoulder movement. Also do Floor Press instead of Bench.
2. I would do them before you bent over rows. It's difficult to progress on bodyweight movements and your back shouldn't be fatigued.
3. Not really. Do the floor press like I said and maybe some curls at the end of your workout if you have energy. Pullups should trains your biceps just fine, though.

WTF user. Save your sister.

Consider angles. If you don't have enough hip mobility you might be tipping forwards and putting more strain on your back.

When I say do Floor Press instead of Bench Press I mean you should do the Floor Press until you have a Bench.

Dropsets are dropsets but usually you drop the weight by around 25%

It's good mixed with other techniques.

Swimming is pretty good for losing weight not great make of a femine body but okay, if you can you should join your university/college swimming team or if you are out of these institutions you can just try an actual gym/club that has one.
As for an routine I will come back later after my training and ask the boys there cya later.

Ambulance just left, they did fuck all. Apparently her bp is fine, they gave her a vasorelaxant and left. Fucking third world shithole.

Is a 200kcal surplus enough, I at least wanted to be 12% bf before my first serious bulk.
People always say that beginner gains overrides bulking/cutting though.

I get more than my bodyweight in protein so hopefully enough.

what the fuck do I eat? I got Cronometer and I'm having the hardest time trying to get a good daily intake, short on protein, short on certain vitamins (especially D) and magnesium, I usually have double the daily iron intake

>not great make of a femine body
I went to school with a girl who used to swim competitively and she had squarer shoulders than any of the boys. That was 20+ years ago.

I would drive her to the doctor if I was you. If she faints out of nowhere something isn't right.

How to I keep my back straight when squatting?

Thank you, I will just swim around and do laps until I get tired then

I don't plan on being an olympic swimmer and my shoulders are already fucked so it's fine

Can anyone recommend a good full-body workout routine that can be done at home, which I can easily adjust to my increasing endurance and requires no equipment? Preferably something that's around 30-40 mins, so I can do it each day

You are failing your lifts. This means you are not gaining muscle fast enough. Eat more. You can worry about cutting later.

napping is good, is just extra recovery on top of your normal sleep time.. yeah on top that's the problem, you still need to sleep 8 hours or it won't be the same.

1- you take a video of yourself
2- you watch said video and see if you're keeping a neutral spine and not hyperextending
3- you do some back extensions unweighted everytime you squat or deadlift, 3x20 (if you can do more than 20 you do them weighted, if you can't do 20 you do your max until you can do more)

it is not your max then and that's not real failure. You're probably also not warming up properly for your working weights so you fuck up one set.

when you get the bench you don't replace the ohp with the bench, you just do both, the OHP is the best shoulder exercise you can do.

you can switch rows with pull ups some days, I don't fully know your routine though.

again, I don't know your routine and I also don't know your level, if you're a beginner you're good with those, progress until you stall doing a LP kind of workout and then you add more volume. the only exercises I'd advocate work for everyone, because they prevent injury while lifting, are facepulls (I don't think you own the machine) and back extensions (you kind of can do these in a bench), but your selection is looking balanced.

Any light progression will do: Starting Strenght, Stronglifts, Greyskull LP, GZCLP, Bill Starr, etc.

I thought OHP and bench did the same muscles? I can do both though.

So pullups in sets and reps like others? Or just do as many as I can without stopping?

How should I structure the rest of my workout or doesn't it matter so much?

Apparently her bp was high for the last two days, they gave her something to bring it down this morning, like 10 hours ago. No doctors are available right now, apparently, they'll go to the hospital tomorrow. Fuck it, I'm getting a fucking plane ticket.

OHP is primarly a shoulder movement with some minor chest activation and Bench Press is primarly a chest movement with some minor deltoid activation. You should do both.

Oh, I'm not looking to get ripped btw. I'm looking to lose weight and preferably, also put on some gains

Based. I'm sure she will be happy.

1x Noose to failure @100% body weight

Trips of true brotherly love.

I’m finding myself waking up naturally after a 6 hour sleep. Is this my body telling me that I’m rested and should get up or does my body not know what it needs? Will it affect my gains if I’m not getting 8 hours?

Pullups in sets and reps like others yes. You always do Compound Movements first and isolation movements last. The first exercise is always the squat. Try to avoid doing bench press and OHP on the same day. If you have to do them on the same day you should do bench first.

I do BBB 4 days a week. I've also started doing a 5th vanity day where I do arms, abs and traps. I'll do like 4-5 sets of 12 per group will this give me gains or do I need to do more work per group?

Do you find it hard to go back to sleep again? It’s not uncommon for people to wake up during the night and spend a few minutes reading or use the bathroom before going back to bed

pls help!

its 1g/lb

wtf is the macro content of homemade kefir?? some sources tell me it has few carbs than milk and some say its the same. it makes sense for it to be less since the bactera and shit break down the lactose but idk

also my gf wants butt gains but she has some kinda chronic ITBS shit and is too autistic to do anything but cardio at the gym, whats her best bet?

Attached: 87d.jpg (750x750, 48K)

If i don't fulfill the 1g per 1lb of bodyweight requirement of daily protein i won't go into hypertrophy?

Attached: 1552278440668.jpg (613x1362, 276K)

How the fuck do I fulfill this with 1700 calories

Attached: 4 4.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Consume ginger to soothe your stomach. Drink plenty of fluids.

whey helps a lot

how many scoops you add to a shake? I tried adding 3 and it was the driest shit you could imagine. Cant add milk cause unwanted calories fuck me

On a cut? Yes, your fucked. Bulk? Here your protein intake doesn't matter as much as long you are in a surplus. If you are a beginner you should avoid cutting if you can. The reason everyone hates cutting is not because of the calorie defecit, but the extremly limited diet.

no, it's per kg
whey sellers try to make you believe that to sell you tons of whey
just eating meat every meal should be ok

Yea I hear you. Problem is I've been at it for a while and my upper body is looking nice and broad, definitely see improvement, but when it comes down to my mid seciton you see the worst muffin top ever. I fuckin hate it.

im take 3 because im also on a cut. Use between 3-4 cups of water. Im a big guy™ so i have a bit more freedom

>180 calories
>20g of protien
Will these help me lose weight?

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Pure curd, lean meat like chicken breast, fish, eggs, whey

>its per kg
>its 2.2g per kg
>literally the same as 1g per lb

meme

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

1g/kg
how retarded can you be?

As long as you're at a calorie deficit then you'll lose weight

Is cafeteria mashed potatoes a good source of carbs?

I try to avoid the cafeteria most of the time but my situation make it hard.

Without any gravy btw

Im not the one spreading lies

Try not to let it bend

Is it normal for your lower back to feel incredibly stiff after RDLs? I walk like my ass has been destroyed but there isn't any pain. Another person said my back was relatively neutral so I don't think it was a form problem. Anyone have any similar experiences?

I'm exactly the same bro and after much research i've pinpointed the problem, we should probably cut as much as we can until the bodyfat goes away and then bulk again for muscle