/fat/ - Epic Bait Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For lazy roly poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micro-nutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>walk, swim, or bike, just get moving.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Attached: fghjnm.jpg (1238x2174, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikxrw68EkKA&t=1300s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confess

Attached: jccukl;.png (800x800, 113K)

SW: 310 lbs in July 2018
GW: 180 lbs
CW: 192 lbs at 5'11.75"(emperor of manlets)
Good progress so far. Still fat but I look okay in clothes now. Got some pretty bad loose skin though. It looks like I swallowed a fucking hand grenade. Saggy titties and really soft belly.
>The bulk calls to me, brothers. Her sweet siren song echoes against the cold walls of my soul, dreadfully distinct.
But I don't want to get fat again. I don't want to end up skinny fat, either. I just went to the gym for the first time in months. Lifted arms and a little chest, mostly just fucking around. The hammer curls revealed something I haven't seen before: a fucking vein popping out of my arm. That was cool. But my main question is this
>is body recomposition real or do I have to choose between bulking or cutting
My goals are mainly to become aesthetic enough to trick thots into bed with me when I transfer schools in August. I know I need to lose another 20ish pounds but I need to hear someone else say it

Attached: 11112453632.png (678x822, 38K)

FPH and cringe comps having nothing on mukbangs
Get on my level
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikxrw68EkKA&t=1300s

Can you guys post some fatjaks? I feel like I'm always using the same ones when I make threads

Attached: zsdgtjsz.png (1058x1618, 104K)

>4000 calories yesterday
>2 hour workout and 2000 calories today
is this basically just 2 days of maintenance?

back to loss territory tomorrow lads

whoops didn’t mean to link that other guy

>6000 kcal
Sounds like 3 days of maint to me. I doubt you burned 2000kcal in 2 hours, it was at most 300-400. Machines lie.

I have been gaining weight ever since the New Year, I gained 80 lbs since October after I was so close to making it

Attached: 1442094304961.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

go back into the bathroom, stare that fatty in the mirror eyes and slap him across the face, cause he is trying to lie to you, you fat fuck.

this is a thread for people trying to improve. if you’re in a no fucks given free fall, leave

Father, I confess to not giving an inch on my diet. I confess to not have any clothes to wear anymore, I confess to losing 40 lbs since november.

i ate a pack of 4 hot cross buns on the weekend. still lost over the week but my first lapse in a while

I've almost lost 40lbs now too. I'm looking more and more like a slob in my oversized clothes, but I have another 25-35 lbs left to lose so I don't want to buy clothes now that won't fit in a few months.

don’t know what you’re getting at

Thats why im here you inbred, think before you type moron

Attached: 1442151769408.jpg (803x688, 140K)

Im gonna eat a few pickles, crackers and garlic sausage and watch a movie tonight....

I know even if I make it and then go on to put on enough muscle to become aesthetic I'll just find something else to despise myself for

I'm not sure why I do anything to be honest, but what can I do? The only direction is forward

Attached: fat sausage rope sodoku.jpg (1543x1258, 474K)

Your dick grows forward, Follow your dick. It will lead you on the straight path.

gotta go with the seasons

Attached: bunney ears + grass smug.jpg (2007x2050, 733K)

dam post block shit

Attached: tempting köder.jpg (1238x1822, 445K)

more seasonal

Attached: bunney ears + grass n chock.jpg (1457x1649, 463K)

more bait

Attached: tempting cake.jpg (1238x2174, 460K)

fingerlicking good

Attached: smug fat sanders.jpg (1034x1240, 401K)

tendies for wendys

Attached: smug fat wendy with fries v1.jpg (1040x1191, 383K)

long live the king

Attached: burger slave.png (1040x1396, 1.02M)

gotta postr low effort 2

Attached: LQ resoloution.jpg (1920x2304, 464K)

sinner are winner

Attached: sin a bit more friend.png (800x800, 106K)

slimfast for basedboys

Attached: soy boy fat.jpg (1134x1134, 286K)

Attached: celbration.jpg (937x1117, 180K)

Appreciate all the wojaks friends

Attached: xdfgjsjk.jpg (996x772, 126K)

brainlets welcome

Attached: retared fat 4.jpg (1134x1134, 180K)

cheeto bonito

Attached: smug cheetoe.jpg (1040x1174, 228K)

new year resolutions

Attached: ham planet fatness new year abition.jpg (1000x898, 391K)

didn't make it

Attached: maraton on the ground AED Start eyes closed.jpg (4199x4189, 2.05M)

or did i?

Attached: maraton on the ground v5 LARGE.jpg (4199x4189, 1.32M)

Attached: retared fat2.jpg (1135x1056, 201K)

all faiths welcome

Attached: 1499598046457.png (1024x1280, 147K)

no problemo

Attached: 1521124946421.png (700x559, 62K)

ill be bach

Attached: Music.jpg (500x375, 81K)

one of the early works i did

Attached: Fat wojak crying but looking v2.jpg (645x773, 149K)

old by now but looked nice

Attached: 2019 better fireworks with hat.jpg (1558x1318, 616K)

time for bed soon

Attached: vegi face.jpg (633x758, 207K)

its over soon

Attached: fat gunsandwich side.png (665x485, 152K)

bc im depressed

Attached: Fat wojak Psychology sofa.png (3000x1625, 561K)

The decision to drop the weight came with several changes to who I am. I'm much more disciplined, fitter, stronger, no longer the "fat friend." I like to think allow this perspective shit has been for the better. But my closest friend, who used to be like me in so many ways, just told me yesterday that he and his wife are expecting a child. This has hit me really hard. I'm a fucking loner. I'm weird. I haven't had a relationship since high school, despite everybody liking me, even if it isn't mutual. I seem to only gravitate towards esoteric hobbies and events. I don't have shit going on except for a good job that I love and pays well. That's nice and all, but damn I'm feeling like I missed out on a huge fucking part of my life. I turn 28 this spring and my bros are getting married.
Fuck, what happened?
I hope all this cutting weight and building muscle isn't costing me social gains.
Sorry for rambling. Just really down today.

Pardon sentence structure there! Brain's in the clouds

the neverending post (now have ended)

Attached: grug sisipussy feels.png (1000x748, 160K)

Reminds me of the 5 mile turkey trot I did last year
>always been fatter than my twin brother
>only by a few pounds in half when we both did track (he always beat me in the 5k by a few minutes too), but four years later I was at 217 and he was at 186 (I’m 6’ he’s 5’11.5”)
>fall for a girl around January
>I’m a fat fuck, 5 lbs away from obesity
>six months I train my ass off, lose over 50 lbs, realize that the girl wasn’t worth it but my newfound respect for myself was
>not to mention the friends I made along the way, both on /fat/ and irl
>now I’m 154 leanmode, twin is at 189 now
>thanksgiving rolls around, decide to participate in the glorious amerimongrel tradition of running five miles beforehand to keep that weight off
>before the race my bro tells me we should stick together, tell him fuck that I’m racing to finally win against him
>lose him in the first mile, but both my shoes come untied and my headphones start working
>too autistic and determined to stop
>run the entire race with my shoes untied and blaring hearts on fire from Rocky IV (on repeat) much to the annoyance of many around me who I pass
>finish the race, literally collapse immediately
>36 minutes 42 seconds
>mfw my brother didn’t come in until 50 minutes
>mfw my progess ended up convincing my mom, dad, and other brother to start hitting the gym too

Attached: 819E9135-0BC0-43D2-8F5B-3A38D6799C3B.png (593x635, 260K)

Bro, don't feel down on yourself. We all have our own way to make through life, comparing yourself to others is just gonna kill any kind of enjoyment you might derive from life

28 ain't even that fucking old

Time to start asking girls out. You're going to get rejected. Probably a lot. Get over that. You have to make moves to get what you want.

Any reccomendations for where to get more potassium in a strict low calorie diet?
The orthostatic hypotension is fucking up my life.

we're all gonna make it bros.

Supplement tablets are like $5 a bottle

Shit, I guess I'll just do that and see if it helps.

Why would anyone ever have so many fat wojaks

How are anorexic women and men able to have and keep the willpower to deny food? Is it just habit, is it that they use fear of food and that fear is stronger than willpower? It's crazy.
Even when they're dying and they're having heart palpitations they will still abstain from food. How do I acquire this power?

Attached: ana.png (881x522, 782K)

Man...
I used to weigh just under 400lbs, but abut 4 years ago I had enough and got down to 205lbs. I held the weight off up until the past 6 months or so where I've gained 45lbs. So here I am starting over again being fat, obviously out of shape, and miserable. I'm a fucking retard.

Attached: send-nudes-not-hate-william-shakespeare-8-shit-net-to-8932373.png (500x610, 166K)

It's called mental illness.

You know how we're mentally fucked and we stuff our faces to deal with unresolved problems? Same thing, but they starve themselves.

Everyday life is just waiting for the next time it's acceptable to eat... I just sit around with little emotional though apart from despair and checking for when I can eat.

But is there anyway to switch this mental illness with the other. I don't think people are born anorexic and it develops somehow.

>tfw 5'11 230

Damn I really let myself go, I used to be 190lbs and sortof ripped
Picrelated I wanted to see what a girl blowing me's view was like
I'll try to go down to 200lbs and then see how.bad the gyno is

Attached: 1552954985042953197086.jpg (2592x1944, 1.28M)

Fucking repulsive. Here's your (You).

Severe mental illness is a wild ride, people can do very, very nasty things to themselves and others when they're not orientated to reality properly

Its not fear, although fear is a part of it, its primarily obsession mixed with really fucked up thought patterns and automatic responses, like someone who compulsively overeats they are generally aware of how bad what their engaging in is for them but are super deep in denial about it or cannot find a way to control it

You can't "acquire" their ability to avoid eating enough even when literally on the brink of death without acquiring anorexia, no more than a regular person looking to bulk can "acquire" a BED sufferer's ability to consume tens of thousands of calories in one sitting without stopping when they vomit and shit blood and half digested food all over themselves

Thx
W-wanna blow me hehe

when you starve yourself for long enough you no longer have the desire for food

your stomach shrinks and your appetite is almost nonexistant

food stops tasting good and you feel sick if you eat rich foods because your body has a lot of difficulty digesting it

while it starts out as a mental issue, it quickly becomes phsyiological as your brain synapses actually change in response to starvation and your body tries to adapt

anyone starving themselves (/fast/) is doomed to failure because while you can achieve rapid weight loss, once you break out of this mode your hunger will return ravenously and your metabolism will be so shot that you'll gain it back twice as fast

Attached: 1542934520764.jpg (1013x1024, 114K)

>your stomach shrinks and your appetite is almost nonexistant
>food stops tasting good and you feel sick if you eat rich foods because your body has a lot of difficulty digesting it
Would this really be the worse thing to live with if I look decent though?

My morbidly obese neighbor (450ish, and used to be the guy that would tell me "you can be healthy and obese. I read the research") has finally had a wakeup call when his doc told him that he's the closest to type 2 diabetes than any prediabetic person he's tested. Despite this, it's a chore to even get him to WALK 1 mile with me once per day. Today he welched on the walk because "it's gym day bro I don't want to be tired for lifting", so I told him I'd meet him there (same gym), and to text me when he's ready. He keeps making excuses every time I try to get an ETA, and it's nearly 8pm now. What are the odds he's actually gonna meet me there?

but you wont look good because your muscles will waste away and you wont have the ability to stop it

working out at the gym on a fast does nothing, it just damages your muscles and you have no way to repair it let alone grow

you'll just end up skinnyfat

instead of /fast/ing (starving yourself) get ahold of some ephedrine, it has extremely powerful appetite suppressing abilities

or even better and easier is just to add cardio to your routine so you have some better calorie ranges to play with

eg burn 500 calories worth of cardio a day, and take a 500 calorie deficit, thats 2lbs of fat a week on a barely restricted diet, or do 500 calories cardio and 250 calorie deficit, 1.5lbs

No. The mental illness for starving and overeating come from two different pathologies. One is about perfection(starvation), and the other is about feeling good(overeating). To switch them around would require a drastic change in the kind of mental instability.

Another deficit day, another impossible to notice change to my body, fucking awesome, only have to keep this up for the rest of my life :))

lmao

>Almost 20 pounds gained every month
How much does one have to eat to achieve this?

When you're at the point where you stomach has actually started to shrivel up you are already very close to death, your body has processed nearly all of your fat reserves and most of your muscle mass for nutrition and is now starting to break down organ tissue for energy, in a desperate effort to stave off death long enough for you to find literally anything to eat. Once you're at this point you have a very high chance of dying unless you receive immediate medical attention, as at this point you are too weak to feel thirst (leading to dehydration) too weak to fend off any kind of violence, and may die from re-feeding syndrome even if you do find food

Don't do creatine though, shits retarded

Do more cardio and you'll melt the fat off.

Feck, I meant Ephedrine not Creatine, its the chemical precursor to methamphetamine and leads to heartsplosions in a lot of people

starvation can come from self-punishment, shame/guilt, anger, pretty much anything, same with overeating

both extreme eating and extreme starving are commonly experienced by people with BPD and other emotional dysregulation disorders, and some can have cycles of overeating followed by starvation. a lot of these people are diagnosed first with bulimia/anorexia and a host of other disorders before borderline.

I like how even your smiley face has a double chin you fat retard.

So I just have to train myself to care more about perfection than feeling good?

A lot of shit everyday, I am not proud of myself but I am making this change now, I have told myself to many tomorrows

No. Just train yourself to be responsible.

if you are suffering from emotional eating like binge eating i suggest a book like this one.

it employs DBT (dialectical behaviour therapy) treatment for retraining you to gain better control of your emotions and learn new skills.

DBT is used to treat borderline and other emotion dsyregulation disorders. general books on DBT often cover eating disorders as well.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 9K)

I smell Hegel
I will never read Hegel you fuck, you hear me?

what is hegel, DBT was created in like the 90s

>Lol accept you are hungry
>Just don't eat
>Do something (else) thaat makes you happy and engage you

Too bad the third part is the hard one.

Ah, OK, I saw the word Dialectic and assumed the worst
Fucking Hegelians will get there's I swear to God

I don't think I have an emotional eating problem.
Using my emotions is what helped me lose 80+ pounds and I'm scared that I'm falling off the wagon and don't want to go back. I'm scared shitless, I've had a 2 months of dieting and I've only gained back 7 pounds, but I don't want to fuck up and go into free fall. Despite me doing things that worked in the past, it isn't enough right now for some reason, so I wanted to know why anorexics were so effective at not faltering

>Too bad the third part is the hard one.
FUCKING PREACH! Every time I read or hear this advice it doesn't help, because after I do something else that makes me happy, I want food again or have a craving.

Thanks brothers. I'm feeling much better after a workout and reading this. We're all going to make it.

Think of it this way, Anorexic's are failing way worse than you are but in the opposite direction

I know its difficult I know, but take a step back from your situation and assess, what's changed now that's causing what worked before to no longer be sufficient? what changes can you make? are you actually doing what worked before or are you failing to see a mistake?
Knowing what you know about yourself and your situation, superimpose your problems onto a complete stranger, what would you tell to do if they were asking you what to do?

>t.good at giving advice, bad at actually following my own advice

This, too. I was super-simplifying. Thanks, user.

He's not gonna show up. Just let him die.

>something else that makes me happy
You're already ahead then some of us.

I guess I'm going to have to think on it more and live with the fact that I may always be on the brink of fucking up and becoming a obese again. I just want a final solution to this weight loss shit, and I don't just mean the method; I mean the mental and lifestyle changes

5'5"
SW: 330
CW: 241
GW: 150
I just realized I lost 89lbs and have 91lbs to go, HALFWAY THERE

Good work, son. Your progress is good. How do you feel? Fucking hell 90 pounds drop must be a trip.

Hell yeah, you got this

How long fren?