>Fap 3hours
Motivation.exe Error 404
>feel Like Shit
>smoke 10000 cigs eat 7 bananas
>everything ready to Go outside
>Still sitting on bed
>Depression Hits
>Really want to Drink Beer

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPM5HbLJFd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m gonna say it. Fuck /doomers/. You’d think you stupid faggots would come to the realization during one of your faggy dude aesthetics lmao /nightwalks/ that you are destroying yourself and it’s up to you to turn it around.

How do you want the agressive homosexual men on the fitness section of a Mongolian cartoon imageboard to respond to this?

If you keep doing this you'll be 34 and in the exact same position.

I am convinced doomers want this and actually make no real effort to change, they just like the memes and get encouraged by other doomers. I know because I've been there, sometimes its easier to give up it even feels good sometimes but you gotta get outta the hole lads.

Although this version of The Smiths is kino af

youtube.com/watch?v=CPM5HbLJFd0

Attached: 1550004041511.jpg (900x1200, 84K)

>constantly do shitty things
>feel depressed

How did you get out of the doomer mentality?

Plan out and execute a routine for your day that has time for work, self improvments and leisure time
Make it something you can stick to and alter it if needs be
There, now you’ll no longer find yourself sitting around unmotivated awaiting the end of the world

Attached: 6BC23905-32B8-4488-9F17-E28C05C5CAB1.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Everytime lmao. How is this not BLATANTLY OBVIOUS

I’m always going in and out the /doomer/ mentality. I’m just not emotionally stable. I like /nightwalks/ and /nightdrives/ because everything is always rushing and it’s the only time I can think about things.

I'm still about 10% doomer but it has been long and hard.

Started because my ex dumped me and fucked my best friend 4 years ago, went out on night walks, dropped out of uni and started drinking myself to death.

Slowly but surely and after a few of my friends telling me I had gone off the rails I started to eat more healthy, drink water and most importantly for me anyway I got a full time job that forced me to interact with all walks of life. Gym helped as well.

I had focus on getting Jow Forums enough to join the army, now I'm looking at going into physiotherapy and so saving my money towards that degree. It's all about finding sometime to focus on, eventually you look back and cringe.

Thank you, Brother.
I Made the First steps to Stop beeing a fucking meme. I stopped drinking 19 Weeks ago, 1year No coco and Working on /nonsmoke.
I started going to the Gym 2 months ago and already made Progress. Today i am very down and my old habits are hitting me Like my father.

Based

You can make it lads

army will teach you a lot about yourself and self discipline, its also some of the best laughs you’ll ever have but don’t join it just because you don’t know what else to do. I don’t know why you’re planning on signing up but have a clear idea and know what you’re gonna do on the way out

>started BJJ 2 weeks ago
>went to every class the first week (4 in total)
>had to skip two the next week, one for work, one for injuries
>having to skip today
>haven't had time to lift weights since I started
AAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll probably go do what I can at the gym tonight as well as still practice BJJ. I got a BJJ dummy and irritated my knee doing drills last night, but now I know armbars from guard and two guard passes very well.

Hang tough user

Everything ist ready ... But i cant get Up

Attached: IMG_20190318_232150_159.jpg (1101x1279, 125K)

Whatever it is bro, it'll get better. fuck depression.

Attached: feels.png (449x390, 50K)

Mooooove~!

Attached: f5bd7632-5d93-4e0d-b21d-b29c90151dda.png (562x960, 206K)

Fucking based. Leaving my doomer days behind was the best decision I've ever made and it was literally bullying and faggy motivation threads that gave me the strength to do it. Thank you, Jow Forums. Fuck you, but thank you.

Attached: 1552874603924.jpg (597x572, 52K)

They don't want this they're just too stupid to understand that life is passing them by.
They still can't get over that they had a bad day one time in 6th grade or whatever so they're mentally fixated on that and oblivious to the fact that they're making it worst by tallying up wasted year after wasted year.
If you think you're alienated now wait until you're 40 with no way to explain to others that you spent the last 20 years staring at a computer screen fapping.
Then again maybe this is the inevitable consequence of our technology

Fpbp

I'M 41 AND DID THIS. DELETE THIS FUCKING POST.

Attached: jna.jpg (842x720, 191K)

>why i am so sad?
you fap 1/4 of your day nigga

Take 400 mg of caffeine pills daily. Makes you feel like a god. Sometimes I’ll go to the gym twice a day and lift heavy as hell.

>If you think you're alienated now wait until you're 40 with no way to explain to others that you spent the last 20 years staring at a computer screen fapping.
>Then again maybe this is the inevitable consequence of our technology

I think you're going to be surprised at the amount of company he'll have of similar people. I would have been there right along with him if I didn't finally snap out of it @31, ironically from listening to some gay RSD talk (the one and only one I ever watched).

doomers are going to slay the ZOG in the next 5 years. They are going to want death so bad and life so much that they will fire the first volleys of a real world wide revolution against the satanic cult known as government

first post ALWAYS the best.
you need to take control user, enough is enough. the first step is always trying to fix your health and kick those bad habits. after that everything else falls together

Op here

I stopped beeing an Idiot and finally Go to the Gym Last night until 4am. I was running 40 mins. Then a heavy full body workout and then again 20 min biking.

Is IT a Thing to do cardio also in the end of a Session?

Attached: IMG_20190318_225044_349.jpg (1280x1104, 62K)

Yes it is, but keep cardio to post workout.

Why. My Idea was ITS good to spend the Rest of Energy to do a Short biking

That's a solid idea. Don't waste your energy doing cardio first. Plus, your metabolism gets a slight boost during your strength training. If you're trying to put on mass then too much cardio will be counter productive. When I'm lazy I take a scoop or two of pre workout and I can't sit still afterwards. Feels great to smoke weed on it, too.

>Hurrr trauma is a meme
>Mental ilness? It's all in your mind bro
>you can willpower your dopamine and fix your nervous system reaction patterns by going to the gym for 1y bro!
Every single faggot that thinks like this didn't have serious problems to start with. It's always the satiated that preach about willpower. They should thank their unconscious instead

“Working on” non smoke you fucking faggot? Just stop smoking, how can you “work on” quitting something. You either quit or you haven’t stop giving yourself partial credit god I hate you so much

that's a lot of projecting right here

So? I’m not wrong

DUDE WEED LMAO

It literally is all in your head and if you tell yourself to stop being a faggot you’ll stop bein a faggot

>Just produce more insulin it's all in your pancreas

>Opinel

Truly aesthetic

It's been 2 months since I stopped coco and alcohol all together. Been back to the gym even more. I feel you it can be hard when you are down but most of the time its very rewarding. I feel alive and I hadn't for a good 2 years. We are all gonna make it user.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY XD BLAZE IT 420

Attached: 1549701218881.jpg (508x524, 26K)

Go to the gym in the morning right after you wake up
Make it so that its the first thing you do each day

You're wrong user. I've been through a lot of crazy shit but I've got my head out of the water. Sure it was like a trip in hell. But keeping focus and willpower did fix it.