I have had "the biggest calves I have ever seen" since I was 12 but have never done a leg workout besides going up...

I have had "the biggest calves I have ever seen" since I was 12 but have never done a leg workout besides going up stairs two at a time and parkour with friends occasionally.

Why are my legs like this?

Attached: Leggo.jpg (5000x1500, 2.84M)

You're fat

I AM fat but I am also muscular. Kinda like a powerlifter but most of the fat is in my tumbo

No you’re fat

ur mom fat

You're fat

this

I was fat in middle school and then skated to lose the weight. I have permanently massive calves and still train them anyways to get the shred.

>no single vein visible on calf
/thread

>I am fat but I am also muscular

Attached: Bloatmaxx.jpg (379x287, 53K)

mine are bigger and im 14% bf

COPE

Yeah alright. Thanks for the words. I can see you all are jealous of my natural gains.

Stay mad, gencels

you got potential work out and your calves would go from that to a 10

Stretching on your toes to kiss your boyfriend

Calflets like to talk about how "calves are 80% genetics!" because they skip leg day, and even when they don't they do squats only (because squats n oatz bro) and never do any stairs/cardio/etc. Some people do have naturally stronger calves than others. Hell, I used to be able to max out the calf raise machine, and I'm basically a DYEL in every other respect. But to say they're impossible to build just because some people's are naturally more developed is just massive cope for the chickenlegs out there whose weird T-rex quads and tiny calves make them look disgusting.

Cause you're fat. Also my calves are bigger.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.18_[2018.07.15_00.35.29].png (469x447, 300K)

when you are fat (you ARE fat) your calves literally have to lift your weight every step you take. ofc theyre gonna be big. every fat guy i know that loses weight has atleast decent calves without much training

post pics, big talker.

Never thought of it that way. Been chubby/fat all my life. Not terribly fat, with a loose shirt i can hide it well.

Attached: IMG_0396.jpg (2448x3264, 1.47M)

nice leg, my man. I am doing tons of cardio to shred my fat so I can look like that.

I have monster calves from walking on my toes since birth.

>I AM fat but I am also muscular
That's what all the fatties say. Fun fact: all that fat you're carrying around has a catabolic effect and also increases your estrogen level. Do a cut.

Attached: 1242611585427.jpg (839x590, 85K)

Did not know that. Counter thing: testosterone makes your hairline recede

>implying you're okay with a lack of testosterone because "muh hairline"

never, ever, gonna make it.

So you confirm that it is true? geez I only figured it was a dumb rumor. Yeah, I will lose the fat but I also like my hair

No, it's not "true". Everyones body will react differently to a change in hormones but you shouldn't be okay with having low test just because it *MIGHT* affect your hair.

Just lose the fuckin fat man, you'll be happy you did.

>tfw always normal weight
>tfw still got big calves

Based genetics

Only true if you have the male pattern baldness gene, then your test level determines how fast it works on you.

Calve and forearm size are mostly genetic regardless of actual strength