Reminder that if you don't eat dark chocolate you aren't going to make it

Reminder that if you don't eat dark chocolate you aren't going to make it

Attached: 406E9B0B00000578-4514242-image-a-12_1495018402539.jpg (634x423, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/25/chocolate-the-dark-truth-is-it-good-for-you-health-wellbeing-blood-pressure-flavanols
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subtle BBC thread

Attached: 1lmu0P6.gif (400x400, 172K)

but dark chocolate is actually good. keep in mind all chocolate is brown, saying you prefer dark chocolate is only comparing it to milk chocolate, which could also be analogous to BBC.

I considered it for magnesium/manganese, but frankly it's too inefficient price-wise.

What percentage cocoa do you anons eat? I like 85%

Big black chocolate-bar?

Tried 99% once, it's like eating raw coffee beans in the form of chocolate
I think i'm going to stickto my 75% bars

if you don't eat it like pic related, you're not going to make it

Attached: GUEST_8acd9288-f41c-44b6-b53b-cdf9e21e36e3.jpg (488x488, 37K)

I was doing 100% for a bit and thought it was too harsh, now I'm doing 85% and finding it too sweet. Went back to 100% today and it was perfect, guess I just had to acquire the taste for it. I just do a small square after dinner every night as a desert/palate cleanse but I enjoy it greatly

Chocolate being healthy is a shill carried out by chocolate companies via dubious health news agencies. Chocolate is not healthy, all beneficial compounds and micronutrients it contains can be obtained more efficiently from other sources.

>there are healthier things therefore it's not healthy
>the fucking swiss dudes and monks that run chocolate companies have some kind of lobbying bloc
>people who eat chocolate for health reasons are a large enough section of their clientele to make fake studies worth their while

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/25/chocolate-the-dark-truth-is-it-good-for-you-health-wellbeing-blood-pressure-flavanols

Stay retarded fatboy

Damn, 92% is the absolute max i'd go without feeling sick. I stick with 87% for the most part.

What do you mean feeling sick user? I eat 100% and feel fine, do you just mean hating the taste or does it actually make you sick

And now I'm wondering how that would be mixed into plain Greek yogurt. Maybe with some cinnamon.

its too bitter to eat straight. Most people add it to cooking like banana bread that has a bunch of sugar in it already so that the bread isn't too sweet but still gets a melted choco flavour

white chocolate is brown?

white chocolate is not chocolate

>candy
No thanks, I'm an adult
But just for the hell of it tell me why I should eat sugar sticks

>Not eating raw cocao nibs
>Not getting all the health benefits of chocolate with none of the added sugar
NGMI

There's nearly no sugar in dark chocolate. It has some reported health benefits, tastes good if it's your kind of thing. Most importantly it's one of those things that you can pretend to have refined taste in, like wine.

>>candy
>No thanks, I'm an adult
teenager spotted

Nigger W H A T

Attached: 1552851939575.png (258x544, 105K)

Month and day ago I turned twenty
Get dabbed on, candy loving faggot

Attached: 1547174695934.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I like saying the word nibs

i heard a shot of wine is excellent for heart health. is their such thing as "healthy" wine without excessive sugar content

The dryer the better.

Absolute zoomer detected.

I'm a late boomer thank you very much
I'm also waiting for you to justify your sweet tooth with nigger chocolate

Attached: 1552521389098.jpg (567x374, 49K)

Joke on you: I cut all sugar a while ago.

My stomach hates chocolate. And I buy expensive organic ones with only high quality essential ingredients

>eats sweeteners and dark chocolate
hey faggot where's that proof that dc is good for you

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)

theres a difference between cocoa and cacao you fucking chimp

>Born in 1999
>Late boomer
You are generation z by every metric. Enjoy being part of a faggot generation.

Attached: 1538388284331.jpg (225x224, 6K)

100% master race here