I lift to avoid becoming this

>i lift to avoid becoming this

Attached: facebook-divorce-status.jpg (620x310, 37K)

imagine ever getting a divorce LUL

Imagine getting married in 21st century LUL

If she's not married, fine.

If she's married. . . .bruh wut r u thinkin'.

Attached: a6f2bbbbe9c9045e441fc5e1a522b0dc.jpg (800x800, 65K)

>Trying to be a good model of a husband and father to his children
> Cant even keep his own marriage together
> Makes a pathetic self aggrandising attention seeking status about his own failures as a man as if it’s something to boast about
I’m glad you don’t want to be him user, what a loser.

this

>"After that, I met up with her and her boyfriend. I watched them have unprotected sex in the house I still make payments on because that's what REAL MEN do. After he came inside of her raw, I brought him a warm towel and a bottle of water for both of them. I want to make sure my wife is well hydrated so she can be healthy and active with our two boys. Afterwards, I tipped her boyfriend $100 for showing my sons how a man makes love to a woman."

Damn such cuck. I see his point but there's a it's one thing to be cordial and cooperative with a ex-spouse and wishing them happy birthday, and another thing to prostrate himself in that manner. I bet he's cried on the phone to her multiple times.

Sounds like he's making excuses to continue his romance with his ex-wife despite the fact she divorced him.

Otherwise I don't think it's terrible that he's at least doing something for her birthday. But yeah he's probably making some bullshit up about "oh no this is so i'm a good role model for the kids, not because I'm pathetic and using them as an excuse to visit my ex-wife"

Pretty pathetic he would boast about it on social networks

he wants good boy points from his followers

I disagree with it either way. Boys are already getting poisoned with feminine behavior from being around mostly women their entire childhood, they don't need what few men they do have in their lives acting like a bitch too.

This shit really is a modern day tragedy. Single moms and the lack of father figures for young boys is scientifically proven to have an negative impact, but fucking no one has the balls to stand up to single moms or the government for enabling this bullshit. I blame men. It is a vicious circle, boys grow up around women and then when they become men they're too afraid to speak the truth no matter how brutal it may be because they were never taught how to be a fucking man.

Attached: 1552714969943.jpg (728x632, 173K)

why its always white people who are up to cuckoldry ?

Not everyone is Brendan Fraser you know. Maybe he didn't have a bitter divorce and is already remarried and is just friends with his ex? These types of things are kinda common these days. Unless there's some backstory on this guy I don't know about. I'm not some cuck fetishist scouring the internet for shit like this all day like some people on here do.

Lemme clarify too.

This dude is clearly vying for brownie points on social media.

>"Hurr Durr raising little men"
>Lemme toot my trumpet! Doot Doot!

Just freaking raise your kids right. Don't broadcast your life. Your actions speak louder than what little 86kb post you make in the endless terabyte sea of Facebook, Twitter, bleh, blah, bloo.

Attached: 25d8a146c08e91f4a0d54f2976c34555.jpg (736x981, 164K)

I can get behind your reasoning user.

Use the net for what it's made for, dank memes.

>heh yeah at least I'm not a KEK
it's funny because I bet you're all basically fucking cucks or incels

>If she's married. . . .bruh wut r u thinkin'

Bruh...he brought breakfast to her Bed. He coo.

Attached: tenor.gif (268x156, 1.19M)

This

Being immatuire you'll laugh at him

Being mature you'll applaud the man for being a good person and not having spite towards somebody you have a shared past with because of you ego

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 30K)

let me fuck your gf/wife then haha

I don't expect you to understand, you will as you get older

One day you'll be alone and youll wonder how you spent 10 years with a girl talking everyday and then never talking to her at all, meanwhile you catch up with friends you spent a fraction of the time with. You realize it makes no sense to block off your ex because your ego is hurt I not all relationships will last forever, doesn't mean the other person can't be your friend.

Marriage is for cucks. Real men knock up the women and move on to the next target.

Being mature you'll despise the fact that a weakling is the best male role model 2 young boys have.

ya that sounds super gay lol

>tfw i also wish my ex gf happy birthday and sent her a present even though she has moved on and has a new bf and she didnt even reply to me or acknowledge my gift but i still check every day to see if she replied or sent me an email or message

Attached: 1550035019953.jpg (579x575, 31K)

What a beta cuck.
Jesus. The only example he is giving to his kids is to be a floot carpet and to have no dignity.

jesus you're one uptight patronizing cunt who can't even take a joke without giving some lecture full of non-sequiturs. I'm not but it's common sense that relationships end because either shit hits the fan, interest is lost, or someone dies. Forsaking your pride and ego for the sake of reconciliation is admirable. However, is that reconciliation worth it when much has been lost and the other person is a shadow of someone you once knew?

Good on him for not badmouthing her in front of them of treating her like shit, but that shit seems pretty unnecessary. Wishing her a happy birthday or getting her a card is whatever, but that shit's just fucking weird.

>However, is that reconciliation worth it when much has been lost and the other person is a shadow of someone you once knew?
If your brother changes do you stop caring about him?

Pick up your balls dude. She obviously doesn't care about you, get pissed off if that helps. Don't lash out or anything autistic but recover your self respect for fucks sake man. You're gonna make it.

Don't care about peoole who don't want you to care about them

My brother is my brother because of blood, that will never change. If a friend changes to the point that we are no longer friends than I move on.
>someone asked me why I still do things for her all the time
This obviously isn't a mutual relationship, she isn't sneaking into his house to cook him breakfast.

This guys going to teach his children to be horrible pushovers who'll be obliterated by life. Probably wind up dead in a mugging because they won't stop begging the guy not to hurt them and get so hysterical they spook their assailant.

That said, don't psychotically hate on your ex-wife in front of your kids. Teach them that sometimes it doesn't work out, and you move on to better things. Be amicable but don't be a fucking bitch. Most importantly, don't let people who arent worth your time walk all over you.

>If your brother changes do you stop caring about him?

Reconciliation =/= caring. Fucking hell. You act like everyone at the end of every failed relationship can be merry and be friends if they just hold hands and sing songs together. No. I'm not going to reconcile with my brother if he's become an insufferable narcissist. If he can't be reasoned with and his personality is toxic, do you expect me to make him breakfast and bend my ass over for him? Will I still care about him? Yes. Am I going to get anywhere with that? No.

Also, you completely missed the message about what the pic in the OP is about. This guy isn't doing what he does for his ex-wife. It's not about him "not having spite" for his ex-wife.He's doing what he does FOR HIS KIDS. It's literally the second paragraph. You're implying that he's made up with his ex-wife even though his ex-wife is confused as to why he's going out of his way for her. No. This guy still has beef with his wife. He's forsaking his pride/ego FOR HIS KIDS.

Jesus fucking christ.

I'm white and for the life of me I just do not understand. I think the chinks should just fucking exterminate us at this point, I think we're a lost cause.

Attached: average sample of white people.jpg (650x486, 134K)

How do you dipshits know that he's not the one who broke it off? Maybe he got tired of her shit so got a divorce and now he goes over to hang out with his boys and get some pussy every now and then. If he's hanging out with his wife there's no way he's not fuckin.

I don't really date (she ain't gon' tie me down) but the few times I did hang out with a gril after we broke up we would always get drunk and hang out and fuck and have fun. If you're on good enough terms to hang out with a girl you already plowed then there's no way you're not getting that throwback pussy

Fucking stop it user you clearly know this isn't healthy.

this nigger is right.

>Be amicable but don't be a fucking bitch.
Yep.

Imaging waking up early just to make your ex-wife breakfast whilst she sleeps off a birthday celebration hang over and gang-bang.

>i don't expect you to understand, you will as you get older
Yeah sure kid

You sound patronizing as fuck. I understand what you mean, but it's actually too fucking simple-minded. Sorry to break your egotistical fantasy, but real world relationships are more complicated than what you're picturing here.

Get out of your bubble and start interacting with real world people instead of virtue signalling on an anonymous image board

This guy gets it

you're extremely naive. i didn't even read your second statement; waste of time.

>fantasy THIS fleshed out
i see you are a man of culture too

wtf man dont

Everything is good until
>divorced
Sure cuck, opinion disregarded

>he doesn’t want to maintain positive relations with his ex-wife for the sake of their child’s development

Never gonna make it

Attached: 1551913576384.webm (854x480, 155K)

Hes failed if its his ex wife. You have to keep your woman with you so she cant corrupt your children

>positive relations
>going to make her breakfast and get her gifts on her birthday, and apparently doing other shit for her to the point his friends ask him why
He's just showing those two kids to be a doormat.

>aggrandize
Thanks for showing me a new word user!

This is what I hate the most and the very reason why I never had any girlfriend. I wanted to make sure the girl I will love for the rest of my life settles for me and only me

based

/thread

There's like a whole niche of dudes who take so much pride in being a father when the bulk of their parenting is teaching someone to be a hyper-amiable spineless little cretin.

Grow some self respect and move on.

i like you user
have a cutie, on the house

Attached: 393e59de-7b07-445c-83d5-90db6cc2f964.jpg (564x848, 98K)

we need doormats user
you tell the chick to ask something from the doormat and enjoy it together

>by increasing my physical dimensions I will avoid being overly nice to my exes
???