Give it to me straight lads

Give it to me straight lads

Attached: IMG_20190318_214505.jpg (2448x3264, 1.55M)

Gay:checked
Aids:checked

your hairline is fucked, devil

its going to bald fast if you crown is balding
yours may be a slow recession
check top forehead wrinkle to hairline
if ifs larger than pinkie width, its pretty serious recession

Looks like a receding hairline? Hard to say when it'll stop. If it gets too bad just buzz cut your hair and grow some facial hair if you can. Buzzed/bald doesn't look as bad as you think, and the worst of it is losing your hair.

You don't wanna be that guy that desperately tries to hang onto their hair, you'll end up looking sick. I'm in a similar boat as you, 22, losing my hair. I panicked for awhile but after a 400ug acid trip I've come to terms with it and I'm not worried anymore.

i know what isn't, your hairline

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger
Edit2: Oooh thanks for the shiny!

YOU FELL FOR THE CREATINE MEME

>have that hairline
>tie hair in manbun
>wear yellow aviators
>start a cult
>???
>profit

Attached: 2158450_0.jpg (540x309, 19K)

Edit3:Can't believe my top comment is about hairlines lol

Hair's wet from shower here but should get the point across
Am I doomed? I know for a fact that I'd look like shit bald or buzzed, I don't have the face to pull it off.

Attached: IMG_20190318_215327.jpg (2448x3264, 1.55M)

Have courage my friend. Hairloss happens to everyone and you'll be fine just like everyone else whos not a basedboy about it

Where did you pull that pinkie width test shit from?

My answer is as straight as your hairline

Your first pic was really bad but the angle here makes it pretty clear that any problem you have is in its early stages. That doesn't look that bad.
If you're concerned enough to bring it up here though you should talk to a dermatologist or something.

It’s time to buy a new hair clipping set. Start buzzing your hair with the number 3 or 4 guard and let your beard grow out as well. If you want to hop on minoxidil and fin do that too but you’re going to end up depending on those things for the rest of your life. If you were truly smart about it you would save up for a hair transplant surgery.

dont take fin. I probably won't give you permanent ED but it reduces libido and erectile strength in a ton of people it seems.

Has it gotten worse recently? You might have receded that far (looks like a NW2) and it will stop. Lots of men bald to a certain point and then keep that hairline for life.

Buzz it or shave it all off. It’s a sign of manliness. High estrogen twinks have perfect hair. They are pathetic and weak. Almost like women.

OP you have to include your age for context

ur good bruv, no noticable thinning

this is called an adult hairline

i can tell based on the wrinkles on your forehead and the shape of the hairline

This. Either buzz it short or shave it. Guys who try holding onto their receding hair look really fucking disgusting

I got that hairline when I was 18 and almost an hero'd.

I'm 26 now and it's the same since. Incidentally 18 is when I got into sports/fitness and put on muscle.

Never gonna roid tho

Just shave it bro

Attached: MV5BMTg5MzYxMTg0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM2MTA2MDI@._V1_.jpg (1335x2000, 703K)

Going bald? GOOD.

Attached: Jocko-willink-transcript-3.png (475x536, 114K)

yikes

ive had that vegeta hairline since forever, now 31 still hasnt changed one bit. but been hanging around here too much and starting to second guess myself if im going bald or not

im sorry bro but that was me a year ago. it gets worse, some recomend dht blockers but im too much a poor fag living in a rv

Attached: 20190318_220030.jpg (2592x1944, 1.39M)

At this point just shave it and roid

i am considering a shave and praying my skull has a good shape. cant roid same reason i cant get dht blockers

Not OP, but I have long hair. I feel like I'm thinning a lot lately. My hair stylist mentioned my bangs were thin last time she cut my hair. I didn't ask beyond that cause Im already freaked and embarrassed.
My long hair makes it difficult to tell if I'm thinning all over or not. And I can't tell if its placebo what I'm noticing when I get out of the shower now or not, being a very visible scalp.
Most people have no clue I'm thinning of that much I'm sure, so its either in its early stages, or hidden by my hairs length, if its going on. I wanted to cut my hair, but now I'm worried what will show if I do.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

My hairlines looked like yours since I was 16, OP.
Some people just have shitty hairline genetics. If you're not noticing hair fall out in the shower, waking up to hair on your pillow and your scalp is loose, you're probably fine.

Youll be fine, just keep your hair really long.

1) You quit crying like a bitch, own it.
2) Youre not me.
3) Youll have a better chance of attracting daddy-issues women. Too bad I find most of them disgusting. Ive actually had someone think I was there to pick up my kids when I was standing near an elementary school.
4) Youre white, so you have that over me.
5) Quit being and being a crying bitch.

Attached: 1B79BD7F-7180-4111-A890-94492DDC0D85.jpg (950x926, 241K)

How old are you now?
Semi-hijacking OP's thread, but could help him too.
My scalps "loose" I suppose in that I can move it if I want. I notice a fair bit of shower loss though, but not really anything on my pillow in the morning. This is me though and I do notice many long hairs through the day. I'm 29, but I've always had a very thick hairline and most men in my family except my grandpa all have hair even into their 60s. I obsess a lot over my hair so I really dont want to lose it.

im not a cuck but i genuinely dont think any less of you because you are not white. i agree with all your other points tho

Kek

I'm 25, but I've been obsessing over my hairline for the last part of a decade since it is stupidly high.

You might be thinning if you're getting shower loss. It'd be slow. You can get Fin real cheap (~50 cents a tablet) these days, if you want to give a go and see if it doesn't fuck with your peepee it'd be worth it to put your mind at ease.

The idea of taking pills for most things is really off putting to me, but I might try it out.
I want to schedule a derm appointment just to see, but I work 8-5 every day which god damn near every dermatologist around.

The issue with shower loss though, is I don't know whats normal I've never paid attention to it before now (because I noticed a small spot on my forehead of what I believe is recession which caused me to be hyper focused on all this). My hair until last week was longer than its every been (about to my lower ribs) I cut about 9-10 inches off recently. But having long hair when I do lose it in the shower even naturally it looks like a shit load, just because of how long it is. So its really difficult for me to tell if what I'm losing is legitimate or now.

I really want to ask my gf what her shower hair loss looks like, but I know it'd probably weird her out, and I don't want to bring attention to my issue with her if I don't have to.

My current noticeable shower loss is "a couple of strands of hair". As in 2 or 3. Any more than 10 and that's reason to be worried.

>Hairloss happens to everyone
>everyone
AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I'm him. Fuck I gotta stop saying that sorta shit! Browsing Jow Forums too much in the past and having a shitty time in boot camp really fucked me in the head.

How can you be sure of that?
Many will fall out just by the rinse, so unless you have a shower catch you likely lose more than you realize.

That said, I can 100% say that my loss in shower is much more than that.

Googling shower hair loss in shower can show some photos of a lot more than this though those seem to be extreme cases. Though I'm not saying this is normal either I guess, as I said I don't know, but my gf from just the cursory glances I've seen in her shower while unclean seems to have similar amounts in her drain catch.

I'll also say this has been the average for me for a very long time, years really, I just never thought much of it.

Attached: Shower hair help.jpg (659x591, 73K)

dude finasteride is incredibly cheap if you but generic proscar, it's the exact same thing as propecia but it's not branded towards hair loss. the pills come in 5mg instead of 1mg and you just cut the pill up to the desired dosage. i pay like $20 canadian dollars for almost a years worth as im cutting my 5mg pills into 8 pieces, which means im getting around 0.625mg per day which blocks pretty much the same amount of dht as the recommended hairloss dose of 1mg a day, gl

nah. i have been thinking about why non-whites are so offended by any type of mockery or racial slurs and it has occured to me that they are insecure. I feel like non-whites actually believe all of the stereotypes about them. Sure there is some truth to them because they dont appear from anything but I think that non-whites have issues with self-acceptance. So what if your a nigger who looks like a monkey, you can still be proud of it (i genuinely believe every race has attractive and unatractive people). The same goes for whites and the stereotype of being inbred. I think that non-whites are too preoccupied with trying to be white and I think everyone would benefit from more pride in their race. Be proud of who you are.

Attached: (you).jpg (480x342, 43K)

Just a warning with fin, you might be swapping one obsession for another. You might end up worrying that your dick will break everyday, which is no better than worrying about your hair. If you want to do it, go for it, but it kinda sounds like you'd be the type to worry a lot once you're on it.

>Give it to me straight lads
I'm sorry to tell you this OP, but you're a faggot.

>used to have beard just like that
>wore glasses like that, with same yellow tint
>never played far cry 5
>friend actually mentions I look like one of the characters
>mfw when I played fc5 years later and realized I do look like him
>now starting to get bald in the same places
>it's all coming together

Hijacking OPs thread to post my own hairline
Give it to me straight doc
Also I know there is hair in my ear this is immediately after a haircut and before my shower

Attached: Snapchat-1189710965.jpg (1512x2688, 850K)

Wtf devil you have hair in your ear

You know what to do.

Attached: just shave it off bro girls love that shit.jpg (786x629, 46K)

nigga it's just a widow's peak, you're not balding

Is finasteride bad for me?

>game released 2018
>years later
Ill take shit that never happened for 500

his ass