Whats the lowest calorie snack i can eat when watching movies or just chilling with friends

Whats the lowest calorie snack i can eat when watching movies or just chilling with friends.

I ate 4 apples while watching a movie tonight, now while thats better than a whole bag or doritos, is there something else i can binge on that wont kill me?

Attached: Apples864x573.jpg (864x573, 272K)

STOP FUCKING EATING, FATTY!

grass

I have been. Ive been on 1000 calories a day for over a month now, but this is the second day this week ive felt life stuffing my face. Usually i can ignore it, but on days the hunger catchs up with me i gorge on healthy food like fruit, nuts and eggs.

Grapes are my goto right now, but you’d be better off with a veggie. Cucumbers baby carrots or green peppers are my favorite snacking veggies.

baby carrots senpai
also this

Eggs are god tier for this because they’re stupid filling to the point where you can only eat so many before feeling sick. Everyone memes about a dozen eggs in a sitting and blah blah here but there’s really only so many eggs you can eat a time before you’ve had fuckin enough.

You know you can watch a movie without eating stuff, right?

Berries are the lowest calorie fruit along with tomatoes. So stuff your face with those or vegetables.

Ice

Take holy communion when chilling with friends in church on Sunday. Only 8 calories.

>8
ok i guess the wine, yeah.
the Host is like half a calorie at best

Celery, sugar snap peas, carrots
Or rice cakes

If you're going for low calories, I'd recommend celery, cherry tomatoes, or carrot.

Calories/100g
Cucumber, 15
Celery, 16
Capsicum, 26
Cherry tomatoes, 29
Carrot, 41
Apple (red), 52
Egg (boiled), 155
Source: calorieking.com

Attached: tasty-little-fuckers.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

Just get some chewing gum

Nothing?

This. Get the sugar-free gum you like best, and you'll have a calorie-free alternative to shoving food down your mouth to fill your oral fixation.

Sunflower seeds

Water. Maybe jello without sugar or artifical sweetener. But eating while doing other stuff is a guarantee to become fat. You don't eat wihle watching tv, fatty.

Definitely forgot the pic my b

Attached: s9yqm23uDIW7qDa0bsQo.jpg (640x640, 470K)

Fucking fat people. Kek

Ice cubes

Instead of cutting calories that low like a moron start fasting.

pickled onions

Why has nobody mentioned Harzer Käse yet?
Low calorie protein&salt only snack.

baby carrots are my go to but its easy to get carried away