Has David Laid taken things too far?

Has David Laid taken things too far?

Attached: 19 03 2019.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

All men who take steroids for aesthetics have taken things to far and are mentally ill

Unironically this
The only reason to roid is if
A) you're 35 y-o and your test is starting to lower
)B you've been natty lifting very seriously for 5+ years and are close to your natty limit

Even B is questionable if its for aesthetic purposes

Yea it would have to be the only thing in said persons life which is really sad. If it was for their job and pushing it forward I understand tho.

The pose David is doing is really accentuating his delts. I do it in pictures all the time to look wide. But he looks edited in this pic idk

One of the most brutal moggings in history.

geez, how tal is james english? dave brutally towers over him

>you're 35 y-o and your test is starting to lower
This is a meme. Your test does not decline with age if you stay in shape.

it's in his new vid, not edited.

So now David is past the natty limit, and it’s his job. Does that make it ok?

No it doesn't
By roiding at such a young age and without a top-tier natty physique, he is cursed to take steroids for the rest of his life otherwise he will feel like garbage while in natty mode

Not taking steroids is overall better; one less thing to worry about and it's much healthier

why does this look like the untrained chad vs gymcel pic

this is just straight up false. you might not always have "low T" (so fucking low that it becomes a real problems besides just regular shit that comes with lessened test), but you produce less test as you age starting at like 40 no matter what

So it’s just never ok to roid?

The decay starts around 50, with 35 your test levels are very similar to 25 where you peak

fit, healthy mens' test barely falls until old age
you have been sold this myth by trt clinics

Depends on what you want honestly

He's wrong.
You can (usually) fully recover from roids after less than 3 months.
In fact most people roid in cycles, i.e. 8-10 weeks on, 8 weeks off, repeat

I don't think it's healthy to stop and restart your natural test production again and again like that... might as well blast and cruise imo

Who cares what you think faggot

His skin looks like bark on a tree.

What do you mean?

Attached: WeHaveToGoFurther.jpg (1278x697, 115K)

That particular bitter user will never give you his precious approval

he literally looks like the chad meme photoshop

Attached: mogged.jpg (530x524, 65K)

this.

Even if you're body recovers from it physically you never recover from it psychologically. You always feel like something is missing.

You can liken it to someone who uses heroin to relax. Can they ever truly enjoy just going to the beach or spending time with their family, knowing that it'll never feel as good as the sweet opiate dream?

I'd suggest you don't even start.

(p.s. I'm not even anti drug, your body, your choice, heroin, roids, whatever you like. Just know that there is a price to pay)

am i the only pissed off how many people can roid for years and not lose hair? Like even that retard on the right is roiding and still has a full head of hair.
Fuck this bullshit. Its literally the only thing holding me back from roiding myself

Theres some truth to it, but only some. I was on steroids for 3 years straight, and came off some time ago. While i do miss being on, i am completely content with being natural and having a natural body. It took some time but i managed to lower my standards and realize im still better looking than 99% of the men around me, even as a natty (thanks to steroids)

Steroids don't cause balding, they just accelerate the process if your hair is weak to DHT. David is definitely balding, tough.

I take 0,7g of test weekly and I have a full hairline at 28 :3.

Its just genetics brother, I dont lose hair from DHT.

well yeah and its annoying how many people have hair stubborn to DHT and steroids, and im one of the few who want roid but have hair very sensitive to DHT

b) is dumb too
a) makes sense but its not 35yr but varies individually

so the list is
A) you're getting old and your life quality would improve with a bit of a test boost
B) you have an opportunity to make a career in sports
C) medical reasons, incl. inherently too low T to enjoy life

If you can spare a few thousand bucks, just get a hair transplant.

Your problems weren't.

Someone post the pic of laid getting mogged.

if only i could. But even then, i dont know if i would do it. Getting a transplant means looking JUST for like 8-12 months straight

this is utterly retarded

he already had an absurdly good physique beforehand, now he looks like a demi-god of some sort

David Laid is making $500k+ per year as a fitness personality, has millions of followers on various socials, and has pretty impressive strength to boot

in what universe was him taking steroids a bad idea? the one where he can quickly become a millionaire with tons of hot teen girls trying to sleep with him?

>Getting a transplant means looking JUST for like 8-12 months straight
It does?
Never knew that...

yes it is hilarious to see Conor Murphy, David etc all start to have thinning hairlines from the steroids

apparently they didn't know to use a 5AR inhibitor before starting to mitigate that....

pretty sure that isn't the case....I believe it takes at most 2 weeks to recover from the "JUST" phase

>A) you're 35 y-o and your test is starting to lower
Test doesn't lower with age. It lowers with declining health/fatness/etc, which people tend to acquire as they age.

Old guys in their 50s, 60s, and 70s can have normal levels of test if they manage to stay healthy and exercise. It's been shown in multiple studies.

This
David Laid is based and redpilled

ask me how I know you're a dyel gymcel
are you implying he's on steroids?
lmao, do you know what posing and lighting and angle and pump maxing is?
david laid looks small on every single photo he has with his fans
he just has superior frame genetics, his arms are actually damn small, as you would expect from a lean natty.

unironcally this
>watch his newest video
>it has a part where he and a friend talk about how women should stop aping men and should focus on the things they are naturally good at

based, also noticed that

retards still don't realize that all this pictures are literally FAKE and he looks like an absolute shit dyel in real life without previously setup lighting , photography equipment , photo edits , pump and posing for hours. Instead shouting muh roids muh roids , refusing to realize you are being scammed

Yet you can still be high range within 700s+ . This test reduction is vastly exaggerated, with the sole purpose of forcing people on Trt to become a dependat on the clinic cuck. There are literally people on Jow Forums steroids in the 40s that come off cycle , do a proper pct and are still above 500s on natty test level after recovery

Steroids are treated as an addiction , many clinics have special programs to treat gear addiction , it is as worse as heroin and other recreational drugs , this is why you see people fucking themselves due to improper use , yet they still continue doing it leading to their demise. It is a serious problem , sadly it is not discussed enough. Everybody cares about physical health and they are disregarding mental health

link

I had some great times being on a sports team in college, and was in awesome shape (had abs, obnoxious shirtless pics on facebook that helped me get laid, etc)

but I cannot imagine what his life is like....insane amounts of money coming in, more women than he can possibly handle, trolling his idiot friends going into debt to get useless degrees while being an internationally famous Chad....just amazing

the only risk he needs to worry about is either balding, or a fake rape accusation

>it is as worse as heroin and other recreational drugs

all those tren addicts breaking into people's houses to steal electronics so they can get their fix, people high on testosterone crashing cars and raping women...so true man, so true.

Well deserved. I love watching his vlogs and he seems like a genuinely cool guy. His videos where really motivating when I first started lifting (so did Jow Forums). Nobody in my friend circle or family lifts so having somebody to relate to can be really important.

*so was Jow Forums

*were
Not a strong day it seems

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

This is how It is with all drugs. Meth, pot, heroin, you name it. Once you kick open a door, it never feels the same again.
T. Human chem lab

Connor Murphy already got a hair transplant..jokes on you dyel copecel

WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GOOD JESUS AM I LOOKING AT. holy fuck this guy is peak aesthetic

Men who don't aren't committed enough.

>David Laid is making $500k+ per year as a fitness personality
I hope to god this isnt true. social media was a mistake

holy shit...

Attached: 1538326018710.jpg (640x619, 96K)

especially considering david isnt a tall guy

>takes performance enhancing drugs but doesn't compete
this is the ultimate cope

This
He looks great

It's hard to determine social media income. Smaller paycheck being handed out than a few years back. Less than 1mil youtube subscribers with low upload frequency and less than 500k views after several months. 1 mil Instagram. No way of knowing what brand endorsements are worth, especially from small companies like gym shark.

he's 6'2

fpbp

David is like 6'2, 6'3.

So I was ready to rebut this, but after a cursorary glance, all I can see is a gradual decline as men age (not the afore mentioned drop at 25, 30 or 40 or whatever). Wonder if this is like metabolism where age doesn't have anything to do with it, but changing lifestyle does. ie, less active lowers test, lower test makes you exercise less and so on?

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1552526097423.jpg (961x816, 84K)

> Small companies
> Gym shark

They are international, hardly some artisan clothing brand