Home gym really is master race...

Home gym really is master race. Unless you live in a box there is no reason to still go to public gyms if you're serious about fitness.

Attached: gym_half_rack_with_lats_pull_down_and_row_cable_machine_with_attachments__brand_new_1497106665_b6e3e (1080x1080, 112K)

>Finally have a home gym
>Can train whenever you want
>Don't have to put up with gym clothing anymore
>Don't have to spend time driving anymore
>Don't have to spend time in the locker rooms anymore
>Don't have to wait before a machine or stations is free
>Have no opening hours and all it takes is walking to a different room inside your house
>No annoying other people
>It's worth the investment and within 2 or 3 years or a gym membership you've saved money and instead of pissing the money away it will keep its value for possible resell in the future

Home gym truly is GOAT. It costs a bit in initial investment but after a few years it'll be less than gym membership and your equipment will last a lifetime. Only downside I see is that it takes a bit more discipline. Compare studying at home to studying at the library.

No arguments here. Pipedream for me at the moment, but I'm getting there piece by piece.

Say what you want, m8, I always find the strength in me to push another rep just to impress some thottie, even though deep down I know she probably doesn't care

This. Love me morning workouts and benching safely in power rack (bar touches chest no worry). Also no annoying people or rush hours. Only thing that I miss are cable exercises, but I'm gonna buy myself pulley system probably or small cable machine.

Sometimes I do like visiting public gyms, just to workout with friends and see old buddies. Also because I don't have ton of fixed dumbbells in my home gym.

>needing weights
lol

Hello mr Chicken legs. You're not getting full body hypertrophy development work just bw work.

Not everyone weighs 300kg

Master race? Please

>Gym at work
>Fully equipped power rack
>No fees of any kind
>train whenever id reasonably want; i.e before work, lunch break, or after work
>Im the only person at my workplace who lifts

Attached: skinner.png (648x517, 331K)

>lifting for thots

never gonna make it

most half racks or cages have cable attachments tho, like this one

if you get a home gym, be sure to get something that has it or you will miss out

Attached: homegym1.jpg (900x1600, 98K)

Fuck that's a juicy setup.

ty m8 its not even 2 weeks old

half rack with lat pulley cost me €400 and I got some second hand weights and some extra shit for around €100 (and i already had some shit like a bench and a curl bar) so €500 total

considering a gym membership here is €250 a year thats like a 2 year gym membership. But instead of pissing it away you keep the value and can always resell it. So maybe it's a one year gym membership in terms of money when you look at it like that.

easy money

What is the point of lifting if no one can mire you while you're having peak pump and veins popping out? I can bet all of you are literal dyels or "powerlifters" like Blaha so it's in your favour to not bee seen while lifting

>u don't lift! ur a fatty!
lol predictable

>lifting for other people

never gonna make it

I live in a big ass apartment and I don't train st home because I don't want to bother those who live in the floor below.
I'm a rat and a cuck. Fuck me. Aslo I can't get pumped up at home like at thr gym.

>powerlifters outlifting everyone in the gym, normies seeing bench numbers that they think are godlike
>do not want to be seeen

lmao wat nigga

Smashing PRs with the bros and hyping each other up is fucking prime lifting time - beats sitting in your basement like an autist any day

>powerlifters outlifting everyone in the gym, normies seeing bench numbers that they think are godlike
this is what fat fucks actually believe

Do you really think that anyone wants to look like a regular fat fuck only to bench his bodyweight (which is pretty common with "powerlifters")?

>Smashing PRs with the bros and hyping each other up
you actually proved my point, it's shitty to lift all alone

Cope harder you retarded dyel faggot. Do you think that i lift "for other people" to make them happy? Seeing other people mire me and complimenting my physique makes ME feel better, not them and it gives me that extra little bit of boost while lifting becasue i know they are looking at me.

I'm looking for something like that rack right now. I want to be able to do pullups and squats on it at the minimum. Any good recommendations?

Also holy fuck having a homegym is the fucking best. I got myself a bench a swaggy spinningbike + all kinds of weights I already had. Way more fun than gayass crowded gym

I laid out reasonable argumenat user. Tell me how will you develop your legs to their full potential without external weight. Getting upper body with gymnastic strength training is very well possible, but legs, not so much.
My rack is custom made. I'm from Balkan so a run of the mill power rack is expensive here. You can get rack 4x cheaper if you ask someone who knows how to weld to make it. Think I'm gonna get custom cable machine as well, I only need it for rotator cuff work to be honest.
I lift so that I can be good for myself. As for mires, I'll mostly get them out of gym. I also don't like driving 25 minutes to gym so it's a huge bonus.

And yeah I am powerlifting enthusiast, but I mostly train like bodybuilder to maximise my strength potential in long run and I ain't fatty. Pic related is me.

Attached: received_10215618491201051.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

>Europoor
Dude what's the deal with the weight prices? 60 bucks for 20kg of weight wtf is going on.

How do I go about this? What weights/ equipment do I need and how much would it cost?

Lmao, I don’t even bench 4 pl8 and I have people talking to me every fucking time I bench 2s and 3s in the 150+ range, but sure - people absolutely despise us because I’m not chilling at 8% bf, kek.
Natties in the gym benching 4pl8+ are always mired in casual gyms.

I never meant to argue against your point, the rest of the post was for the OP. I meant to argue against your retarded ideas that powerlifters don’t want to be seen

Not him but I guess it also depends what you buy. Plastic stuff filled with concrete is cheap, a total of 30kg in cast iron will cost me 50 bucks.

Now where did I say that. Thotties are just an extra bit of motivation for the moment. I don't go to the gym hoping to get mired

Has anyone have experience with OP's pic related half rack? It seems perfect for everything I need, but it ships from singapore so I thin kthe quality could be shitty...or maybr some alternatives with similar setups (im eurofag)

>lifting at commercial gym
>start to lapse and not complete full regime
>too much anxiety about what everyone else is doing
>plateau at DYEL 70kg bodyweight after like 5 months
>splash £500 on a second hand squat rack, bar, plates, bench
>set up in garage
>gain 20kg in two months, lifts nearly double in same time frame

I can make it Jow Forums, we can all make it

>gym at work
>"yees goy, you don't have to go home anymore! Just stay here and work out and also sleep here!"

You can DIY a cable system fairly easily

Attached: IMG_20190319_061309.jpg (2264x4144, 1.34M)

>lunch break
>go lift
>eat at desk afterwards

You retarded?

Yep, gonna do that soon. Thanks for the picture.

why the fuck are you even on this board get out

yeah new are expensive as fuck, almost €1,60 to €2,00 per kg depending what kind of weight you have (simple steel till rubber coated with gribs)

but if you buy them second hand you can find them for €1 a kg which is pretty good

looks nice, but dont you miss the lower pulley option?

maybe you can easily make that too if you look at how they usually work

>eat at desk afterwards
>you retarded?
who's the retard again? :^)

>What is the point of lifting if no one can mire you

Get a load of this faggot

based
redpilled

I never went to a public gym regularly before constructing my home gym, so it isn't something I miss